FEAR THE BEAST FTB SURVIVAL / Whitelist / No stealing or Griefing - ENFORCED

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ChaseNetwork

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ChaseNetwork

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, I'm mostly familiar with the Industrial Craft 2 mod.

What do you look for in a server?: fun and freedom to build

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I was an OP on a server about half a year ago. Admin never got on, but constantly whitelisted a lot of people, a couple griefers included. I couldn't stabilize anything, got stressed out. De-OPed myself after shooting the admin an email saying I quit being an OP. She banned me for "expected to grief."

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ChaseNetwork

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I was an OP on a server about half a year ago. Admin never got on, but constantly whitelisted a lot of people, a couple griefers included. I couldn't stabilize anything, got stressed out. De-OPed myself after shooting the admin an email saying I quit being an OP. She banned me for "expected to grief."

Sounds fair enough. Welcome to the server.

It's looking like someone's quarry is dumping items onto the ground. You all need to check your quarries or the server will be screwed up like it was the last time this happened. Thanks.

EDIT: I believe I found out who was causing the lag. If you are the one I just removed from the whitelist, send me a message telling me what is going on. You wouldn't answer me in game. I removed you so that whatever issue you have (such as a quarry overflow) won't load when you do.

BinsoXO

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
BinsoXO

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:
No I don't, but i played Tekkit which is a bit similar.

What do you look for in a server?:
A place where there's no griefers and no A**holes.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?
Yes, I do I understand completely.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?
Yes, I accept that foul language is allowed on this server.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:
I don't I have any prior bans on any FTB server or any other kind of Minecraft servers.

I can't seem to join the server the client is saying i'm not whitelisted.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Binso, read my message in blue above. I've been watching who last joined when the server lags out and removing them until we can figure out who and what is lagging us. It runs smooth and then lags after someone joins. I'll add you back if we can figure out what the deal is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

From now on, if you are tied to lag, and if you can't resolve it in a timely manner, then I have no choice but to remove you from the whitelist. FTB doesn't yet have the plugins for me to check problems. If people are telling you that the server was smooth all day until you logged in, then that means you need to fix your problem. If you have pipes with 10,000 items inside running in a loop or if you're leaking blocks onto the ground, you need to clean it up and stop the leak. It's not fair to the players that one or two people create lag machines. I have asked and asked until I'm blue in the face, but laggy players are gaffing it off. I'm not being mean, I'm just tired of a few people messing up an otherwise smooth server. Thanks.

silverches

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Cha0tixz

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, i have been playing tekkit and also doing some offline ftb'ing.

What do you look for in a server?: A friendly server where there are no griefers.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, i understand it.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes i do.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: MCbans says i am an alternate acount of croatbag, but i have no idea who that is. I think someone hacked my mc acount once or it must have been an bug.

ThorN

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thorn1986
Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: yes, been playing ftb since release, and tekkit since thats release.
What do you look for in a server?: a friendly community, and active admins that will rain hell upon griefers and general trolls
Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes i understand
Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yes i accept
If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: never been banned(that im aware of)

Naviaux

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: StrykDem
Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Plenty
What do you look for in a server?: Friendly community.
Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? I do.
Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? I do, not likely that I will use it myself as I most likely will be in the TeamSpeak server, hence I won't really be paying attention to chat.
If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No prior bannings.

E46 M

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: E46_M

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: no first time trying to get into a ftb server, played vanilla and tekkit before.

What do you look for in a server?: good community

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? i dont do that stuff anyway

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: no ban

MasturLOLZ

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mcgutterpants

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: nope

What do you look for in a server?: im looking foward for this to be as fun and exciting as tekkit!!!

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes i do.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? meh yeah sure i dont really socialize a lot.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: i got banned once because i was at after school and well my brother doesnt have after school and well he played on my favorite server griefed got me banned, and tried to get me un-banned while i was away but failed.

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pufflez

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I'm new to the FTB pack but I'm quite good with Tekkit.

What do you look for in a server?: Well It's more fun to play with other people then sitting around alone on a singleplayer map. This server also looks good with the no griefing and so on!

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, i hate it when people don't leave other peoples stuff alone.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes I'm aware of that.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: Alright, so I've been banned once. There was a glitch where you could spawn infinite apples. So me and another guy just stood in spawn and spawned apples (Not sure why) but it caused alot of lagg and i was banned for duping i believe. Anyhow, I'm nowadays a moderator on that server and i love playing there :).

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
All: I am currently working on the server. My provider says that some of the massive quarry spills we've had and the resulting crashes they caused have likely corrupted our world. We will be starting on a fresh world. Many of you may remember back before the quarry griefs, we had a very smooth running server. I apologize for being unable to resolve this any other way, but after many hours of tinkering, I can not stop the crashes and lag spikes. The plugins used for MC and Tekkit just aren't available on FTB yet, and admins are having a difficult time debugging.

I hope you all understand and will come give the new world a spin.

SilvaDreams

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing the server is in the middle of being set back up again since it is still set to only one person???

PyroGa11z

Jul 29, 2019
anyone want to start a giant colony until we get reset and can update to a newer version? cause we might as well all work together

Chalma

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION for IP: 72.249.94.3:28265

In-Game Name: chalma
Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: yes
What do you look for in a server?: build protections (i.e. lwc or res), no grief, mods on for rule enforcment, no lag
Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes
Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yes
If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: none for minecraft (that I'm aware of)

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
thorn1986, StrykDem, E46_M, BinsoXO, Pufflez, chalma, welcome. You've been added to the whitelist. You can try to get in now, but sometimes it takes a server restart for the perms to take effect.

mcgutterpants, you have a prior ban for griefing. If it was indeed your brother, then he should buy you a new account that's not now tainted with his griefing.