FEAR THE BEAST FTB SURVIVAL / Whitelist / No stealing or Griefing - ENFORCED

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ultriix

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION

In-Game Name: Ultriix

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes since start of beta, been playing modded MC since the beginning too.

What do you look for in a server?: Im desperate to find a more mature group of poeple who are in to what the tech mods are really about. Not just asking for free stuff every minute cos they cant be assed to play the game. Id rather earn / build my tech than get it handed to me.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes thats fine.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No prior ban.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Ultriix, we're glad to have you. I just restarted the server for the new guys above, so hang out a while until the next restart.

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Been playing with mods since before the packs

What do you look for in a server?: Well, usually pvp and raiding server but atm those are few and far between

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, we will most likely be off on our own anyways

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: Never been banned ever

PS: IGN are Nadiin and Robet24

Niv78

Jul 29, 2019

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Very little, still learning but really enjoying it.

What do you look for in a server?: I enjoy gathering resources and building whatever is on my mind currently. I just want to find a nice multiplayer server where I can have fun.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, this is something I'm looking for.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: Never been banned

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Shivy011

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, I have been playing it almost none stop since it's release and before had prior experience with some of the mods aswell!

What do you look for in a server?: Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, enforced rules that are fair yet fun.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, I do.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No bans to date.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Shivy011, you've been added to the whitelist. Wait for the next server restart for it to take effect. Welcome.

gmonkeyboy00

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION

In-Game Name: gmonkeyboy00

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes.

What do you look for in a server?: No griefing and a good community.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes. There is no point in it. I like to earn my things.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: An admin was cheating, and killing my friends and me. So I cussed at him, and apparently you weren't allowed to cuss.

ultriix

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Brandon!

I checked out the server today. it runs lovely and smooth and has some good poeple living there :) is there any eta on installing either of the updates to the server. I was reluctant to start building just in case a wipe was coming soon. I like the fact that direwolfs uses the thermal expansion ore dist and not all of the mod configs resulting in far too much copper and tin in world gen. Im not sure if the MindCrack pack does this, also depends whether poeple want gtech or not I suppose.

Thanks Dude!

Ultriix

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Brandon!

I checked out the server today. it runs lovely and smooth and has some good poeple living there :) is there any eta on installing either of the updates to the server. I was reluctant to start building just in case a wipe was coming soon. I like the fact that direwolfs uses the thermal expansion ore dist and not all of the mod configs resulting in far too much copper and tin in world gen. Im not sure if the MindCrack pack does this, also depends whether poeple want gtech or not I suppose.

Thanks Dude!

Ultriix
I'm glad you like the server. I'm hesitant to install the newest patch because I've seen quite a lot of complaining so far about stability, bugs, graphics problems, etc. In the forums, players are saying they have blocks flickering, trouble installing, very low FPS, crashes, lag, the NEI doesn't work, and so on.

I'm excited to get these new mod packs, but I'm not so excited as to put our players through a bunch of troubles to get the updates until they fix them first. It's certainly fun to have new and great content, but it's not fun if you can't play.

So I would just say to go ahead and build like you normally would and just wait it out. If you build a house, machines, beehives, a peat farm, and some solar arrays and then we reset the world, then what have you lost? You still had fun building all that stuff, right? :)

I'm happy you're here. Just ride it out and I'm sure they'll work diligently on fixing the new modpack. Until then, we have a very stable server with lots of nice people that seem to be willing to help one another. There's not many FTB servers that have such a great environment.

ultriix

Jul 29, 2019
No way I didn't realise there were so many issues. Yeah best wait till it settles. It looks like the main pack is also imminent. Hopefully that'll be more stable so we can try out new shiny things :)

See you on the server!

Ultriix

gmonkeyboy00

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the waste of forum space. I really shouldn't have even tried to get on. You guys have fun on this server.

Nacon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Nacon_TG

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I've been playing FTB for a few weeks now, been playing minecraft periodically since a year now, both vanilla and sometimes modded.

What do you look for in a server?: Mature, friendly helpfull people to chat with and maybe team up with to build some stuff.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, there's no fun in breaking other people's stuff.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Sure, i like to swear too when it's "approriate" as long as its not directed to anyone else or hurtfull.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No, So far i only played SP minecraft, so getting banned would be very hard. But i know how to behave :).

Silienced

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Silienced (Note that its not spelled correctly from the actual spelling Silenced)

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, i have played FTB for 2 weeks and have experience with the individual mods.

What do you look for in a server?: A fun environment for people to play and bond together, helping each other out and having fun.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: None