FEAR THE BEAST FTB SURVIVAL / Whitelist / No stealing or Griefing - ENFORCED

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious, are we planning a server wipe when the new version is released?

Or, what is the plan?

Thanks.
I don't plan on resetting the world after every beta update. If I do, we'll be resetting the server ever week. I don't think anyone wants that.

Scraggy

Jul 29, 2019
I don't plan on resetting the world after every beta update. If I do, we'll be resetting the server ever week. I don't think anyone wants that.
In this case, after its release, will the server be running on FTB: Ultimate?

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I know. When I go to bed, I can't monitor it to restart the server if it starts bogging down. It works very smoothly until someone starts using something that suddenly bogs down the CPU and RAM. I haven't pinpointed what's causing the stress. I have a support ticket in asking why the server isn't force restarting every two hours like it's set to do.

I'm going to go research the new FTB update right now. IF it's ready and if it isn't causing a lot of new troubles, then I may install it today for us. From what I understand, it will take a world reset, but if it fixes rotary macerators or portal guns or whatever is crashing things, then I think it's worth it.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
If you guys had a whitelist error, try again now. I was trying to resolve some things so that the server wouldn't get screwy when everyone turns their equipment on. Thanks.

Jimmyb246

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure why but i'm having alot of issues connecting and also staying on the server. And lolpies machines spawned back in somehow

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, we had a bit of a rollback to fix the server. There was an "event" this morning that corrupted the map, so after over 7 hours of messing with it, I decided to try rolling back to yesterday. It seems to be running smoothly again.

I apologize if you lost things, but it was something that I spent an entire day trying to correct.

And everyone should know this... If you decide to run a quarry and just let all of your trash spill out onto the ground because you just don't care if it spills or not, prepare to be browsing these recruiting forums again very soon. That's a major grief. Everyone on this server lost a lot of playing time today and lost a lot of work in the rollback because one guy said he "didn't have time" to add a void pipe for his trash.

Log in now and give it a shot. It seems to have cleared up the mess and is running nicely.

AzureNight

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: AzureNight

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I have had experience with some of the mods it contains, but I am fairly new to FTB.

What do you look for in a server?: Good community, and nice people to interact with.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Of course, I was never into any sort of raiding servers.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes, although I probably will not be using any myself, I do not mind.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I have no prior bans.

Thank you!

Extra Information: I have been involved in many servers of Minecraft. Been around since Indev, and enjoy the more mature communities. I have helped keep order to a few servers. (Two Vanilla, and one Tekkit.) I managed many of the plugins, and did the FTP, along with making sure everything came up dandy in the console.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
AzureNight, you're on the list. It'll take a server restart to take effect so please be patient. If I get a couple more approved members, I'll restart it to get everyone in.

AzureNight

Jul 29, 2019
AzureNight, you're on the list. It'll take a server restart to take effect so please be patient. If I get a couple more approved members, I'll restart it to get everyone in.

Thank you for accepting me. I'm glad I can be considered mature enough. I'll be patient, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

BinsoXO

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
BinsoXO

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:
No I don't, but i played Tekkit which is a bit similar.

What do you look for in a server?:
A place where there's no griefers and no A**holes.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?
Yes, I do I understand completely.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?
Yes, I accept that foul language is allowed on this server.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:
I don't I have any prior bans on any FTB server or any other kind of Minecraft servers.