FEAR THE BEAST FTB SURVIVAL / Whitelist / No stealing or Griefing - ENFORCED

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Chasam

Jul 29, 2019
roatigern, perseusss, simik_ru, kyle_young97, you're all whitelisted. Welcome!

XXchasamXX, I read the ban notes and your appeal on the site that banned you for mass griefing. It sounds as if you possibly could have merely made a mistake; however, your age is also a bit young for a "mature server." Taking both issues into account, I'm gonna play it safe and pass. The best of luck to you.
So just because im to young you automatically decline me. So this is how internet has become today... I'm actully really sad ;/

Chasam

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, the internet is full of travesties of injustice. You seem to forget about your prior ban for mass griefing. Here is the link to report our Minecraft server for human rights violations: www.un.org/en/rights/
So am I not allowed to have fun at internet at all just because i'm too young and people like you and your crew don't like 1 year less than a person you just whitelisted...

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
So am I not allowed to have fun at internet at all just because i'm too young and people like you and your crew don't like 1 year less than a person you just whitelisted...
I don't have a monopoly on FTB servers, bro. There are other options for you here.

Ales94x, I added you to the whitelist, but it'll likely have to restart before you can get in. Give it a shot now to make sure. But I just restarted it for some new people a bit ago and I don't want to disturb the play of all the guys playing right now for a while. But please, be patient. I think you'll enjoy it here.

yoomanyoo

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION

In-Game Name: yoomanyoo

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: yeah alot

What do you look for in a server?: 1 fun 2 a nice talk 3 and work as a team

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? ofcours

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yeah I understand

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: 1 was on a pvp server I asked the help of the server te kil the onwer he didn''t like that I kild him and had his armor and wapon,but then I think hello it is a pvp server.

I like to join this server
gr yoomanyoo

Chasam

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have a monopoly on FTB servers, bro. There are other options for you here.

Ales94x, I added you to the whitelist, but it'll likely have to restart before you can get in. Give it a shot now to make sure. But I just restarted it for some new people a bit ago and I don't want to disturb the play of all the guys playing right now for a while. But please, be patient. I think you'll enjoy it here.
But how do you know i'm actully inmature, you don't even know who I am.

yoomanyoo

Jul 29, 2019
chasam I think he will not let you in just try a other server

I hope it will work on a other server,
you kown a onwer is the boss of the server ,if the onwer sai I ban you becaus you skin is green .he can do that and I can''t go to minecraft.net to get me unbaned.
The Owner is the boss of his own server
gr yoomanyoo

CrimE

Jul 29, 2019

It says im not whitelisted, could you check please.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
yoomanyoo, you're added. See what I told Ales above. If we get a couple of more whitelist approvals, I'll restart the server.

Chasam

Jul 29, 2019
chasam I think he will not let you in just try a other server

I hope it will work on a other server,
you kown a onwer is the boss of the server ,if the onwer sai I ban you becaus you skin is green .he can do that and I can''t go to minecraft.net to get me unbaned.
The Owner is the boss of his own server
gr yoomanyoo
But I think it's inmature of him by not accepting me, but i'm gonna take your advice and find another server. But I totally lost the feeling of finding a good server with good and nice community now ;(

LotuzTeaz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: vtech250

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: roughly a month or so.

What do you look for in a server?: a nice community with a helping hand and some what friendly people.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes i do.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yes i do.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: i don't think i have any that i'm aware of.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Vtech250, you're hired.

I'm restarting the server so that everyone's whitelist can take effect.

Scraggy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xEVERETT

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:Sure do, have been playing with mods since for a long time. I believe about a month before DW20's Season 2 SP Let's Play.

What do you look for in a server?: A small and mature community able to not grief as has happened on most server I've been on before. (But then again, they didn't have any kind of whitelist)

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yep. I'm all against stealing and griefing being allowed on any non-hardcore PVP server.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Sure. Probably will use some myself because I'll get stuck with the crafting :p

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No bans were had as far as my memory stretches.

Racer193

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: racer193

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I have been using this modpack for about two-three weeks now and have learned my ways around

What do you look for in a server?: I look for a serious server which i can count on both being up 24/7 and one that supports my love for mega-build projects.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? 100% understood

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? i accept

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: no prior bans

Hazerofdoom

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Hazerofdoom

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Slightly, I am still learning some mods and having a lot of fun while doing so! :)

What do you look for in a server?: I look for a kind or at least mature user base, mainly.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes. I hate griefers and thieves, so I'm very happy about this rule.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes - I have no problem with people swearing since I do it my self occasionally

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No bans, thankfully. :)

deadhead3

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
hotpocket23
Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:
No But I played a lot of tekkit and the dorf science modpack which have similar mods.
What do you look for in a server?:
Good community, strong leadership, LAX enviornment
Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?
yes
Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?
yes
If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:

Arethnon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: geckotechno

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes I have used all the mods and I love Buildcraft and add-ons.

What do you look for in a server?: A server with no griefing and a nice community that is Mature

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes I hate griefing and stealing.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes but I won't use foul language.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I have not been banned before.

Zogdilla

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Zogdilla

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: About 1 week. I have some experience with industrial and computer craft so it will be interesting to have them together.

What do you look for in a server?: A fun and interesting group of people to play alongside with. Also looking for creative and intelligent individuals to bounce ideas off and maybe do some joint projects with.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes that's why I would like to join this server.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? I don't like to curse myself but I'm fine with others doing it.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: None.

Brandon13696

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kanezmain1

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Ive watched a lot of DW20 vids and i have experience with most of the mods

What do you look for in a server?: Servers are a lot more fun than playing solo and i enjoy seeing the cool stuff people build

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yup

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yupp

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No prior bans