FEAR THE BEAST FTB SURVIVAL / Whitelist / No stealing or Griefing - ENFORCED

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Jimmyb246

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Jimmyb246

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes I have been playing FTB since it came out and modded minecraft for a few weeks before that

What do you look for in a server?: Friendly people and a stable serve to play on

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes I understand

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes I do not mind foul language

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No I have not spent very much time on servers but I would like to play FTB with a stable community

Moshakra

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Moshakra

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, I have played a few games before. I was a master at tekkit though, so I am familiar with things like IC and buildcraft.

What do you look for in a server?: Good community, balanced systems, the ability to build cool buildings without having to worry about griefing.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing: Absolutely

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server: Hell yes xD

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: This account used to belong to a friend of mine, but he stopped playing and gave it to me. I believe he has been banned before, but I can promise you I will not be doing anything against the rules [if you look up the bans, you will see that they were a long time ago, before I owned the account]. If you need more information, feel free to PM me.

Wheresmytoast

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Wheresmytoast

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I am familiar with most of the mods.

What do you look for in a server?: Rules that aren't horribly strict but prevent griefing, friendly staff, decent players, and it being easy to start.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? I understand this and like this.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yep. No problem with language.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I've been temp-banned before, but that's all i know of.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
XZShadowZZ, Soroka, A_Dancing_Clown, XxSoshibaxX, and Jimmyb246 you're all on the whitelist. Welcome!

Moshakra, you're showing a ban from a few months back for griefing. While you may indeed be truthful about the account, I try very hard to protect our members from thieves and griefers. Not knowing you, I have no way to verify your story and I'm reticent to accept a player with a griefing ban. I wish you the best, nothing personal, but I don't feel comfortable with it. Good luck to you.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:hopdog

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:Not so much switching over from technic/tekkit

What do you look for in a server?:Comunity

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?Yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: never been banned

MooseMoosington

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mooselord021

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Played in single player a bit, still not familiar with everything.

What do you look for in a server?: Stability, maturity and stability.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: N/A

DJ3

Jul 29, 2019
XZShadowZZ, Soroka, A_Dancing_Clown, XxSoshibaxX, and Jimmyb246 you're all on the whitelist. Welcome!

Moshakra, you're showing a ban from a few months back for griefing. While you may indeed be truthful about the account, I try very hard to protect our members from thieves and griefers. Not knowing you, I have no way to verify your story and I'm reticent to accept a player with a griefing ban. I wish you the best, nothing personal, but I don't feel comfortable with it. Good luck to you.

So I wasn't accepted?

NeoOTV

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:NeoExdeath887

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:I've been off and on with these mods since LONG before the release with FTB

What do you look for in a server?:Not too, too big, relaxed but humorous community.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Understood, and glad!

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Phew! Many servers do not even allow foul language! Yes, I accept.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I have never been banned from a server.

ileaves2live

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ileaves2live

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I have played it for about 1.5 months, and I have mainly focused on IC2 and BuildCraft.

What do you look for in a server?: I would like a nice small community with friendly players who i can trust. I also like to have members in the server who are willing to teach someone who isn't as experienced with the mod pack as them.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Of course, they should go burn up in hell

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Sure, it makes stuff more fun :p

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I'm not sure if this counts as ban. I got kicked out of a server once before for pranking, then got re added after 2 days. If there were any other bans, I am totally unaware of them.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Wheresmytoast, hopdog, mooselord021, and NeoExdeath887, you're all members. Look forward to seeing you.

If you applied above and I didn't address your name, it's because this is listed as a mature server, fellas. The language here isn't moderated and I don't want to end up on some government list for corrupting children. The best of luck to you.

ileaves2live, i just reset the server to add these guys. We crossposted. I'll get you on the next go around.

cj1991

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: cj1991

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I have watched quite a few LP's of it and am getting over the noob stage and am learning as I go along

What do you look for in a server?: good people who are fun to hang out with

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? I work for what I get, if i wanted to have everything I'd play in creative

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yep what is the point of a mature server if I can get banned for a few words

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I have only played in solo or with a few friends so unless my friend did it as a joke and i dont rember i ahve never had a ban

Xen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: stainfd

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: tried up to tier 1 machines in sp watched some youtube to help me out a bit

What do you look for in a server?: hoping to find some friends to teamup with since i dont know all to much about ftb and i havent played minecraft itself in along time

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? what im not allowed to jack people up...j/k thats exactly what im looking for

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? sounds good to me

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: never played mp previously

roatigern

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: roatigern

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: 6/10

What do you look for in a server?: nice players and a friendly place

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes i would never break the rules

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yes i accept that

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: never been banned before

perseusss

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: perseusss

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:I know about 80% of stuff i can do with it, i could say i am quite skilled with this pack.

What do you look for in a server?: A server with admins caring about griefing and stealing.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, and i love it.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No.At least none that I know about.

Chasam

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xXChasamXx

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, I have played on a couple of servers but none of them were any close by taste and this application seemed pretty nice ;) But I have the experience to be a fantastic FTB player :)

What do you look for in a server?: I look for a lag free and good community with mature players, and hopefully people that I can discuss ideas with.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Ofcourse ;)

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? If it's used minimal.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I have been banned on one server before, but that ban was a missunderstanding with the rules on my side. But i quickly got unbanned when I explained what happend ;)

Thanks For Reading :D

simik

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: simik_ru

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Lots of experience with technic pack, and several hours in single player FTP

What do you look for in a server?: Fun multiplayer experience

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No bans

kyle_young97

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION

In-Game Name:
kyle_young97
Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:
I have played the pack itself since the beta came out and have played other tech mods on and off for a good 6 - 8 months.
What do you look for in a server?:
An accepting community, lots of group projects and most of all fun people!
Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?
Of course.
Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?
I have no problem with foul language.
If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:
No bans.

Reactions: Chasam

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
roatigern, perseusss, simik_ru, kyle_young97, you're all whitelisted. Welcome!

XXchasamXX, I read the ban notes and your appeal on the site that banned you for mass griefing. It sounds as if you possibly could have merely made a mistake; however, your age is also a bit young for a "mature server." Taking both issues into account, I'm gonna play it safe and pass. The best of luck to you.

CrimE

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ales94x

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:Yes, but not much.

What do you look for in a server?: Lag free, no griefing or stealing and friendly players.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes, but it has to apply for everyone.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No.