FEAR THE BEAST FTB SURVIVAL / Whitelist / No stealing or Griefing - ENFORCED

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Phatty222

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION

In-Game Name: phatty222

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Not much with FTB. But I did play tekkit on OwnedCraft 270 Hrs.

What do you look for in a server?: Active members without worrying about someone stealing while your off.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? 100% understood.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? sure why not

Are you able to set up and operate a quarry without spilling blocks onto the map? yes, don't need any lag.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No bans.

Why do you wish to join this specific server? I tried other public ones, all my efforts were erased by thieves and vagrants. :( This one doesn't have that.

SERVER ADDRESS

66.135.41.133:31265[/quote]

WarRobot

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:warrobot

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:yes alot

What do you look for in a server?:im looking for server that has no griefing i have been into many servers but they still do griefing that is why i want to try this server

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes and i am happy about it

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yes i would not bother it

Are you able to set up and operate a quarry without spilling blocks onto the map?yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:never been ban before

Why do you wish to join this specific server?yes very much just hope for non griefing[DOUBLEPOST=1367746198][/DOUBLEPOST]In-Game Name:warrobot

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:yes alot

What do you look for in a server?:im looking for server that has no griefing i have been into many servers but they still do griefing that is why i want to try this server

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes and i am happy about it

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yes i would not bother it

Are you able to set up and operate a quarry without spilling blocks onto the map?yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:never been ban before

Why do you wish to join this specific server?yes very much just hope for non griefing