FEAR THE BEAST FTB SURVIVAL / Whitelist / No stealing or Griefing - ENFORCED

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

weels1566

Jul 29, 2019
The only advanced machine crash is in the rotary macerator as a result of placing an item that goes into more than 1 eg. forcicium goes into 10
So when someone places in 7 forcicium it attempts to output 70 but due to minecraft limitations it has a tantrum trying to reach the number and crashes the server.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Added to the front page:

This is a PRIVATE server with about 10 very active members. I have worked out THEbugs that we currently know of, and we experience very little lag or downtime. Since going private, we've had no trouble with griefing, thieves or dupers. This means that we're able to build our houses in THE open without risk of someone stealing you blind for not hiding camouflaged and underground like on THE public servers.

Recruiting for this server is closed; however, I may decide to add a couple of members if I see a mature application that interests me. This is a very nice server, and we intend to keep it that way.

If I like your application and decide to whitelist you, I will send you a personal message.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
There's a new server rule. You guys know I hate rules and we have very few on the server, but this one regrettably is required.

From now on, no one will have a recycler attached to any quarry pipe. We've had three major spills due to people trying to put thousands of trash blocks into recyclers. No one needs scrapboxes. If you need a wooden hoe that desperately, then just ask someone else to give you one. It's not worth dealing with massive spills and map rollbacks just for scrapboxes.

Scrap for your matter fabs is easy to come by without attaching recyclers to your quarry. Put a chest on either side of an overclocked recycler and use redstone engines to drag blocks though the recycler. A redstone engine will never send blocks into an overclocked recycler quickly enough to cause a spill.

There will be no warnings for having a recycler attached to your quarry after I post this notice. If I pass by your quarry and there's a recycler attached to it, whether there's a spill or not, you will be banned from the server. If this sounds harsh, then I'm sorry. But merely asking people repeatedly to use void pipes has fallen upon on deaf ears.

It's regretful that this has to be a rule, but it's not fair to the players that don't crash the server to have to deal with a couple of players that try to utilize every bit of quarry trash.

Ronagen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ronagen

Age: 15 (A lot of people judge by age but I'm mature for how old I am)

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I have 2-3 months of experience with FTB, and over 2 years of experience with vanilla Minecraft.

What do you look for in a server?: Small communities of active members.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I have never been banned.

Why do you wish to join this specific server? Because I enjoy small communities on servers where you can get to know the players on the server rather than a 50+ player server where you rarely recognize anyone on.

AterRuit

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I have quite a bit with some of the other mods in FTB, such as IC2, and BC and a bit of Forestry, but I have been working with the other mods for around a month now.
What do you look for in a server?: Good Staff, with a Good community.
Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes.
Do you accept that foul Language is allowed on this server? Sounds good to me!
If you have a prior Ban, then please explain your side of things: I have never been banned.
Why do you wish to join this specific server? Because I was invited! And I feel that it would be most disrespectful to turn down such an invitation!

kittster

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
kittster

14 <--- does it really even matter, im mature if thats wat its about

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:
not very much but id love to learn it and i have had experience with some of the mods, previously i have owned a tekkit server and i used to be hugely involved with bc and ic and a bit of redpower/railcraft stuff.​

What do you look for in a server?:
a relaxed close comunity server, sorta like mindcrack

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?
yep, i hate griefers and stealers myself, thats why i have quit various other servers.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?
have absolutely no issue with that

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:
nope never been banned

wegetable12

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: wegetable12

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: A little bit

What do you look for in a server?: No spam, social persons, no griefers.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: Banned because advertising another server.

Why do you wish to join this specific server? I like servers, where are no griefing, spamming, spleefing, e.t.c..

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: legoguy1201

Age: 11 (I am mature, some people, without seeing me in real life of course, said they thought I was 14-15 and one even said he thought I was 18) And about trying to make a mature server, and rough language (sawed in Minecraft Forums), I am mature. And rough language; I am used too it. I moderated a server and play in multiple, lots of "foul" language. And I use it too, so.

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, for expection of a mod or two; I'm not a good wizard :p

What do you look for in a server?: A friendly server, with no griefing or stealing.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, and I really enjoy that.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes, as I know only mature people are whitelisted, people wont be always using it; and if they do, I'm not really angaist it, even though I would prefer it wasnt massively used.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No, for a expection of someone that though I hacked, because I was killing everyone in PvP Arena. 2 people acused me of that, but if you ask my friends, they will say I dont. (And they wont be just trying to defend his friend)

Why do you wish to join this specific server? I wanted a FTB Server, with no griefing or stealing, so, I thought to give this one a try, as the owner/community seems friendly.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
I know you guys can't log in. This has been a huge issue for people all day. It really, really pis$es me off that everything works nicely andthe FTB forces some trash on us to deal with.

First off, apparently the Creeperhost updater isn't providing the latest mod files. Use the EU server to getthe proper mods. This also fixes the FML problem. Some of the players have asked me in the past why I'm not using Creeperhost as our server provider since they cost 50% as much as Multiplay. This is why. I've never seen anything done properly by Creeperhost.

Next, the latest MindCrack update is version 8.1.1. the launcher only allows you to update to 8.1.0. This is causing the Steve's Carts issue. I uploaded a copy of the latest StevesCarts here.

Now, all of that seems to be resolved and my client tries to log in, but I'm getting a ChickenCore "ticking entity" client crash.

You guys can try what I listed above to see if you can get in in case my client crash is just some issue on my end. Otherwise, I'm going to ask Multiplay if we can roll back to the version that we were just using that worked for everyone. I'm also going to ask them not to auto-update us every time a version is released. I'm a big fan of the philosophy that if it's working, then don't friggin break it. I wouldn't have "upgraded" to this release anyhow if given the choice. It doesn't add any new content; we weren't having any issues with theversion we had running; and I like to read the forums threads before installing a new version to see if there are any problems. the FTB forums are already full of listings of install problems, dupes, crashes, extreme client lag, and Optifine not working with the new patch.

I'm pretty ill about this right now. I've wasted yet anOther 3 hrs of my life screwing around trying to fix theFTB staff's incompetence and poor decision making skills, and it's still not even working for me. I'm going to go play WarThunder a while and cool off. I recommend taking a look at this game while we wait for them to unscrew the FTB installer.

BlueNinjar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BlueNinjar, 9x

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I have Played More Then a Lot Of FTB its Mostly What i play

What do you look for in a server?: Nice Users, Nice Staff And a Private One So i know I Can Enjoy My self Without People Taking/griefing Everything

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?: Yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?: Yes Im Fine With That.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I Do Not Never Have Been Banned On A Server

Why do you wish to join this specific server?

I Want To Join This Server Because I Want To Met New People, And I love To Play FTB It Would be Good To Try A New Server With New People!

Saber

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: I__am__Link

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: yes i've been playing for some time now

What do you look for in a server?: cool people and some fun

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? I don't mind, i've been on servers that didn't allow it just like i've been on servers that allowed it.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: none

AterRuit

Jul 29, 2019
I am Not whitelisted Anymore? :(
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Can you guys re-whitelist me please?

DarkLegacy

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application

In-Game Name: DarkL3gacy

Do you have any experience with THE FTB modpack?: yes i have played FTB wwith my 15 year old cousin for quite a long time

What do you look for in a server?: To have a good and profitable server that can maintain itself in any shape or form (prettym= much saying i want a good and proper server that has no hackers spammers etc.)

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes i understand

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes but i myself will not say any foul language

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: If i get a ban on this server i will play single player which in my opinion is not as good as making friends on a server and having fun

Why do you wish to join this specific server? The reason why is to make new friends and have fun with a small/big community of people

TheMag

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: magby17

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes I have been playing FTB Beta A for a few weeks now and I do have some prior experience from just playing with mods with friends.

What do you look for in a server?: Not too big, but not too small of a community, no immature kids who don't understand the different between a joke and stupid annoyingness. (Yes I know that is not a word. Thank you spellcheck.)

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, it is only right that people should be punished for griefing and stealing.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes. I won't be using it (as my age may state) but I don't really care if others use it. As long as it's not someone yelling at me. :p

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: Well, I was talking with my friends about how our owner was planning on upgrading it. And then a new guy comes on and asks who the owner is. So we tell him the owner and how he could be contacted and then the guy asks again, so one of my friends says "No we just say that because we like to hear his name." so I then say "(Name of owner)! The best non-owner server owner!". Then another guy starts talking about how I shouldn't be talking bad about the owner and how he is friends with the owner so he will get me banned. Sure enough, I get banned.

BlueNinjar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BlueNinjar, 9x

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I have Played More Then a Lot Of FTB its Mostly What i play

What do you look for in a server?: Nice Users, Nice Staff And a Private One So i know I Can Enjoy My self Without People Taking/griefing Everything

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?: Yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?: Yes Im Fine With That.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I Do Not Never Have Been Banned On A Server

Why do you wish to join this specific server?

I Want To Join This Server Because I Want To Met New People, And I love To Play FTB It Would be Good To Try A New Server With New People!