FEAR THE BEAST FTB SURVIVAL / Whitelist / No stealing or Griefing - ENFORCED

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PyroGa11z

Jul 29, 2019
brandon, i cant seem to get on, i keep getting an error, and its after i made a computer, ive made them before so idk the problem?

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
I just restarted it.

EDIT: Herbert says he got the same thing. He said he deleted the server and recreated it it in his multiplay menu. He's on now.

Damon

Jul 29, 2019
Username: VladHammer
Do I have experience: Yes I have experience with FTB, approximately a month or so.
What I look for in a server: fun enjoyable environment that I don't have to worry about someone stealing my stuff, as well as lag/crashes to a minimal
I personally hate grievers and thieves and want to bash their retarded little heads in whenever I find one
Fuck yeah I understand foul language is fine
No prior bans

c3someran

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: c3someran

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: yes

What do you look for in a server?: not to much lag, a quite peaceful server, no greif

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?: yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?: yes

HartCraussd14

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION
In-Game Name: HartCraussd14
What do you look for in a server?: no lag, no griefing or stealing and lots of space to build on
Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes
Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yes
If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: no prior bans

Reactions: c3someran

ASPVisBoss

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION

In-Game Name: ASPVisBoss

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: yes, not much but i know alittle bit from every mod.
What do you look for in a server?: A server where i dont have to start over all the time because my stuff gets stolen or destroyed.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: i have not been banned.

CrazyRedOne

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CrazyRedOne

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes.

What do you look for in a server?: A server that I can build my home in without having to worry about it being destroyed.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I have no bans that I know of.

Xx_pokli

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xx_pokli

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I have about 2 months of experiences. I have a pretty good knowledge of the pack.

What do you look for in a server?: A great community with mature people who loves discovering new things.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yeah, in hope others too.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yes,i do.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: None, not that hard if you respect rules.

masterninjaa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: masterninjaa

What do you look for in a server?: a good community with a little pvp and the least lag posible

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes hate griefers

mjh410

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mjh410

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: A little, been playing for about 2-3 months, prior to that I was playing Technic/Tekkit, so I am familiar with a lot of the mods.

What do you look for in a server?: Honestly I mostly play single player, I've only ever played on a server with 2-3 friends, never anything on this scale. I guess I'm looking for a friendly community with a variety of skill levels. Looking to learn more about all the mods and how to better my own gameplay.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No prior ban.

Hellsniper01

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Hellsniper01

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: a little bit but I would like to learn with the help of you're server users

What do you look for in a server?: a friendly community

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes I hate griefers

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I have no bans

ea-st-ar

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!​
We're 2 friends that would like to apply to your server.​
In-Game Name: Danny_delmax1​
Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Im good with buildcraft, industrial craft, and really everything except forestry, as im new to it. Im also new to steves carts and portalgun
What do you look for in a server?: I look for an active, griefless server that enforces its rules and will protect it's player creations, while being able to have fun at the same time
Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, I do.​
Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes, I do.​
If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No, I'm not.
In-Game Name: Eastar1​
Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: 2 weeks or so.​
What do you look for in a server?: safe environment (no stealing / griefing); lots of freedom with the mods (few banned items)​
Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes.​
Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes.​
If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No, I'm not banned from any server.

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Adox

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: A bit. Have played on another server and on a private server of my own with a few friends. Still learning but I do understand most of the stuff with IndustrialCraft and whatnot. Though, the Gregtech changes make it a bit more difficult. But I know what to do most of the time, so no worries.

What do you look for in a server?: Good players, stability, opportunities, possible friends, challenges and fun.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Have never done either. At least not anything more than possibly placing a block out of place. Helping to fix whatever I may have done as well afterwards. So don't expect to hear any reports about me griefing or stealing. I will never do any of it. (Yes, I understand griefing and stealing is not allowed)

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yup. It is to be expected. I tend to use it myself sometimes. But not anything too harsh. I don't have a problem with others using it as long as it's not like 50 sentences of extremely harsh language.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: As far as I know, I don't have bans. If I do, I would be very surprised indeed.

Reactions: pc_assassin

xSatansStalkerx

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION

In-Game Name: xSatansStalkerx

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, some, I've used and watched it being used on multiple lets-plays.

What do you look for in a server?: A nice environment with a great community.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Very clearly.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Fuck yeah I do ;P

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I do not have a previous ban from this server.