FEAR THE BEAST FTB SURVIVAL / Whitelist / No stealing or Griefing - ENFORCED

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

DEATHRATTLERS

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DEATHRATTLERS

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes. I have played this and tekkit for awhile now.

What do you look for in a server?: PVE, no greif, no steal, no crashes, high uptime..

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes sirrrr

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yep.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:FsdgvfsdfgvcsaxfvaerewhbvggadxAQ (NOT BANNED)

P.S.S.S: I need my friend whitelisted too. We want to play together cause he lags when i host and he cant host at all. I would post for him but i wouldnt know what to say. I would love you alot if you would, his ign is: darkbagon.

1337MineCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: 1337MineCrafter
Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Played Minecraft since alpha, started modding since it was first introduced, played on the first FTB modpack, been playing on this one since the minute it was available for download.
What do you look for in a server?: Community, new experience, nice people.
Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Very much so.
Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes, it doesn't bother me.
If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: N/A unless you count admin tomfoolery as a serious ban.
--EDIT--
@BrandonBP

Have you tried using "/whitelist reload" when you add someone?

RickyOffensham

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION
Thanks for setting up the server. Hoping I can get in.

In-Game Name: RickyOffensham

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes. Have been playing for a few weeks. Played Tekkit some in the past as well.

What do you look for in a server?: Good group of people to play with, have a good time, and to teach stuff to and learn from.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?
Yes, awesome.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?
I'm cool either way.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I've never been banned.

Thanks, again!

PyroGa11z

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pyroga11z

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: yes

What do you look for in a server?: lag free, no griefing, little to no pvp, friendly

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: none[DOUBLEPOST=1356132246][/DOUBLEPOST]In-Game Name: Pyroga11z

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: yes

What do you look for in a server?: lag free, no griefing, little to no pvp, friendly

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: none

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Hazerofdoom, hotpocket23, Zogdilla, Kanezmain1, RickyOffensham, Pyroga11z, 1337MineCrafteryou're all whitelisted. Give me a few minutes to restart the server so it takes effect.

Deathrattlers, you're 14 and the friend you're trying to bring in has prior bans for griefing and spamming. Sorry.

Racer, you have two prior bans for griefing, hacking, and using alternate accounts.

geckotechno, you have a prior ban for griefing.

Scraggy

Jul 29, 2019

Hey,
Not sure if you noticed my post or just ignored it. I'll repost it here for your convenience (and likely rejection :\)
In-Game Name: xEVERETT

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:Sure do, have been playing with mods since for a long time. I believe about a month before DW20's Season 2 SP Let's Play.

What do you look for in a server?: A small and mature community able to not grief as has happened on most server I've been on before. (But then again, they didn't have any kind of whitelist)

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yep. I'm all against stealing and griefing being allowed on any non-hardcore PVP server.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Sure. Probably will use some myself because I'll get stuck with the crafting :p

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No bans were had as far as my memory stretches.

SoralTheSol

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SoralTheSol

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, Have been playing for a few weeks now.

What do you look for in a server?: I look for a community. I dislike servers that go out of their way to cause pvp.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No bans.

Warumdk

Jul 29, 2019
First of all I would like to say that i love the idea of a greif free server!

Application

In-Game Name: Ltc94

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I used to play some of the mods a long time ago and wanting to get back into them now.

What do you look for in a server?: Pretty much a great community.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Sir, yes sir. Love it!

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? I tend to swear a bit my self.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: None that I know of.

Have a great day!

-Warumdk

Guypocolypse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:GuypocolypseAWSM

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:no, but i have gotten very far on tekkit

What do you look for in a server?:i look for a nice place that enhances the game by adding other people

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?yes, i do

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?yes

dataflow

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dataflow

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, I've been playing solo lately.

What do you look for in a server?: Build and hangout, meet people.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes I do.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes I do.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I never got banned.

Racer193

Jul 29, 2019
my previous bans were years ago and thats when i didn't play minecraft to play, as i do now.

Scraggy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,
BrandonBP is not currently online, I'm sure he will sort out the server as soon as he's back on
Thanks.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, I was out for family holiday activities and didn't know it was down. The console showed the entire time that the server was running and there were people logged in. It wasn't until I checked the forums that I saw the messages about it being down.

It's supposed to restart every 2 hours automatically but it apparently didn't do that either. I'm filling out a trouble ticket to support. Can you guys tell me how it acted when it went down? Did it crash and kick everyone or was it a soft crash where everyone was still chatting but couldn't do anything?

Thanks.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
dataflow, we conveniently lost an undesirable player yesterday, so we have an open slot for you. I'll add you to the whitelist. You may have to give it a bit since it may take a server restart for it to apply.