Extra Bees Genetic Engineering Guide

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
If you must know, and you have not seen Poppycocks' late thread, then I am a boy. I'm sure we all remember the videos I put up, clearly making visible (Or audible!) boyishness. Male from birth, male forever. Staying a male.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
You need a cool girlfriend to get a cool sig. No you can't have mine. XD
I wish I was able to talk to the girl I like without going into unintelligible blabbering mode.
The worst part?
She likes the same things I do.
And according to my friend, she also has that same problem.

I need help. Or therapy.
But I already have therapy, so send help.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
my advice: pretend. Pretend that you're confident, play an act until that confident act becomes who you are. Thats how Ive survived every job Ive had so far, its also the reason for a number of other things i wont go into.. just play the part.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't have an idea for a cool sig. Nothing that fits me. Jumpfight claimed the last creeper spot. I like my current avatar quite a bit, but there's better to choose from. Any suggestions?
EDIT: Also, been attempting to learn French Numbers. Being British and having that kind of "posh" accent, it's a little easier to get in to the French pronunciations. I still sound pretty horrible, though.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Question

I'm trying to extract the territory trait from aura bees and have gone through what seems like one hundred bees with no sign of it.

I'm wanting to confirm whether it is possible, or if I'm just having bad luck..

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure territory should be obtainable, but very hard.
Also, Jump, I know the French Numbers, even their weird 70s through 99s. You know, for 70, Soixante-dix. And for 80, Quatre-Vingt. And for 90, the ever complicated one, Quatre-Vingt-dix. I know them, I know their pronunciations (thanks to a website and our multiple visits to France), but me actually pronouncing them myself? A little iffy.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
If you must know, and you have not seen Poppycocks' late thread, then I am a boy. I'm sure we all remember the videos I put up, clearly making visible (Or audible!) boyishness. Male from birth, male forever. Staying a male.
You seem really defensive about that. Among other things I've heard about.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Other things you have heard about...?
Let's get back to the topic. Any other suggestions? Anything I forgot?

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you can get Maximum Territory from Aura bees. Pulled it just a few days ago myself. Probably consumed about a dozen drones in the process though.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you can get Maximum Territory from Aura bees. Pulled it just a few days ago myself. Probably consumed about a dozen drones in the process though.
I got it today, but I would have done at least one hundred bees to get it ._.
I was just unlucky..

Ultimate experience farm here I come~

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
Why did you bother writing about the deprecated (sequencer / splicer) genetic machines? The genepool and acclimatizer are useful but the genetic machines that you would actually use are the top tier ones.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps it could be whiz's voice is as it is he gets called a girl often and is defensive of it.