Extra Bees Genetic Engineering Guide

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
There's a difference between "equal", "not equal", and "falling off the page". Maybe you could get it to the second one?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Falling off the page...? I had to make the most complex ones lower. If I made the complex ones higher, they would be floating off the page. I just completely failed at making Industrious. Good format, readable, but it took forever and was made super compact.
I need help. That's the plain truth. I at least need help prettying up the charts. Prettying up stuff is one thing I cannot do. When I made my autoswap system on the server I play on, it looked really bad. My friend compacted and prettied it up so that everything was invisible. The only thing I can do is symmetrical, and that's only in MC when I'm building with lots of space.
TL;DR:
I need help prettying up my pages. If anyone can help, PM me with Gmail address so I can add you to the folder.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
And back, been gone an hour or so, had no time to work on the chart, but I am now setting up the Sinister Line. Do note that this spreadsheet is centered around 1.5.1 so there will be some bees not in 1.4.7.
Still asking for help with the lopsided charts, if anyone wants to PM me.