Extra Bees Genetic Engineering Guide

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
You may also wish to make mention that most of the machines suck up enormous quantities of MJ. I believe the Advanced Genetic machines all take anywhere from 50 MJ/t to 100 MJ/t, for example. So this is not something which can be accomplished with any speed before getting a steady supply of a LOT of MJ. Preferably with several redstone energy cells to act as buffer.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
well so far it's not been very well lauded... but then, you added his other guide which was just as bad
I still say the other guide needs more pictures. And less posts, it's separated into 5 I think? Omnicron's was, but....Omnicron's guide was...

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
All-cron? What?
To quote my father a friend of mine:
Lambert2191 said:
extremefacepalm.png

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Better, Lamby-o?
I think i'm going to make a thread with the best nicknames for lambert.
We've got Lamby-Pamby, Lamb-o/Lamby-o, and (some personal favorites), Lamberghini and Lambtini!
my ex housemate called me "Uncle Lambykins" when my sis got pregnant....
Also, the only one who can give me nicknames is Linda, as the person who is the recipient of said nicknames, it is up to me who gets permission, and as of right now, sole permission is with her.

Reactions: jumpfight5

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
my ex housemate called me "Uncle Lambykins" when my sis got pregnant....
Also, the only one who can give me nicknames is Linda, as the person who is the recipient of said nicknames, it is up to me who gets permission, and as of right now, sole permission is with her.
Uncle Lambykins! :D

Where's linda?! SOMEBODY GET LINDA!!!
Please, yay tall (look down fool), yellow, bowtie, necklace, minor blushing...mole