ELORAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0h

Jul 29, 2019
I've got mixed feelings about this. Expecially when i saw the "LEGAL" word.
i would be delighted to see a new RedPower, but it's just sad to see talking about LAW in a hobby context....

Fredned101

Jul 29, 2019
"Actual" copyright? Copyright is inherent in the work, and appertains at the time of creation.
Nope. If the girly wants to take the nice man's money for filling in the void of her absence, no one can stop her. Now matter how much logic and downright common sense you throw at her.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Nope. If the girly wants to take the nice man's money for filling in the void of her absence, no one can stop her. Now matter how much logic and downright common sense you throw at her.
And if the nice man doesn't have any money left then he'll have to borrow some money from the mob. And if he can't repay the money, then he'll have to have one of his fingers cut off. And if he can't pay for the medical bills, then he'll be in debt to the government. And if he can't repay his debt...

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1SDAN

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
And if the nice man doesn't have any money left then he'll have to borrow some money from the mob. And if he can't repay the money, then he'll have to have one of his fingers cut off. And if he can't pay for the medical bills, then he'll be in debt to the government. And if he can't repay his debt...

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk
Stop derailing.

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
Logic and common sense say this: She has every right to bring up this issue, and if I were a judge who knows little or nothing about coding, I'd rule in her favor. I'm not only not a lawyer, I stopped listening to Metallica because they were dicks about copyright. Eloraam doesn't appear to be playing the role of a dick, and I am in favor of creators holding the rights to their work.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Logic and common sense say this: She has every right to bring up this issue, and if I were a judge who knows little or nothing about coding, I'd rule in her favor. I'm not only not a lawyer, I stopped listening to Metallica because they were dicks about copyright. Eloraam doesn't appear to be playing the role of a dick, and I am in favor of creators holding the rights to their work.
The thing is that they didn't take any code, the best she has is IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.