ELORAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
People tend to care more when it directly affects them. A potential removal of Project: Red would be as devastating as the disappearance of RedPower 2 post-1.5.2 was. (For most modpacks, anyway. There is always RedLogic and BluePower is still being maintained - but current modpacks and worlds would suffer)

Also, a polite satirical reminder from me:

Best video ever 10/10 would confuse memes again

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
People tend to care more when it directly affects them. A potential removal of Project: Red would be as devastating as the disappearance of RedPower 2 post-1.5.2 was. (For most modpacks, anyway. There is always RedLogic and BluePower is still being maintained - but current modpacks and worlds would suffer)
Losing PR would not cause the loss of all microblocks, most* pipe systems, the only** logic gate system, and the only truly awesome computers***. Also - am I misunderstanding you? How many post-1.5.2 worlds suffered due to the removal of RP2? Surely that's "zero"?

*Not sure if RP tubes had a greater market share than BC pipes, so maybe not "most".
**Oops, when I wrote that I forgot about BC gates, but very few people used them for control logic. I did once in 1.5.2 before I figured out RedNet
***Yeah, IMHO.

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013
Losing PR would not cause the loss of all microblocks, most* pipe systems, the only** logic gate system, and the only truly awesome computers***. Also - am I misunderstanding you? How many post-1.5.2 worlds suffered due to the removal of RP2? Surely that's "zero"?

Correct. I meant post-1.4.7. :/ (Though Tekkify devs made a Bukkit plugin for MCPC+ to convert RP2 microblocks to Immibis' Microblocks back in th eday.)

Fredned101

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed this thread came up in my alerts. Like it has for a while. But my usual process for this thread is: 1. Read Drama 2. Ignore Drama, and go on with my life.
Nah man, this is the TMZ of the forums:
"LOL OMG guys did u see Jaddrdkatz's outfit on that live stream? LOL it was like soo ratchet she must be a terrible person! Hahaha #gossipgurls #pointlessassarguements #selfie #suingsomeoneinagameyoudontownisstupid!"
And that is Minecraft drama in a nutshell. This thread is hilarious.

Reactions: 1SDAN

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Some of my favorites:
jadedcat sues VoxelMap developers
Mojang fans claim that the Minecraft Drama Generator should be more like InfiCraft
Better than Wolves fans claim that Pixelmon should be more like Forestry
Notch steals code from RedPower 2
After a unexpected amount of requests, Minecraft 1.6.4 removes friendship from Compact Solars
Vswe came out in support of pain and suffering
ChickenBones reminds you that Equivalent Exchange is shameful
XyCraft adds code to put a pumpkin of shame on people tweaking Modular Power Suits

Reactions: 1SDAN
Status
Not open for further replies.