ELORAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013

Not when four or five people accuse me of the same exact thing in one day. Someone had to spread the news and thus cause harm to the opinion and image other people have of me.

Because they don't mesh, they're poorly documented, can't be configured and/or optomized or they're just pointless inclusions that don't compliment the pack or the other mods in it.

All valid reasons.

The FTB staff are not obligated to explain themselves.

They are not, but that will keep some people wondering what goes behind the decisions they make.

Because it's not a debate, it's derailing. You're not even -talking- about Eloraam anymore. Take it to private if you insist on prolonging this.

Clearing up misunderstandings it is. But fine, I'll stop here and now if you really want me to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1SDAN

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Someone did. I was accused by multiple people, including skyboy, Metallurgy devs, KingLemming and a few other prominent devs of that, yet there were only two or three people who knew about my fork projects, which never came out either way, at the time. Therefore, someone did have to go around and talk about it. As you were the sole person I discussed my modpack plans with to an extent which the accusations touched, the most likely assumption was that it was you talking about the matter that caused other people to accuse me of that.

Nobody wants you to include every mod. It's just that many people still have questions about why some mods never seem to get included.

I hate when people call off debate, discussion and trying to clear up misunderstandings as "drama".

Um you had a public conversation in a public irc channel. The magic farm one. The logs of that were shared months ago before you quit Minecraft the last time. There were 20+ people in the room. I edited the previous statement to clarify that part. Don't have public conversations if you expect the conversation to be private.... that's what private messages are for. I would guess if tons of people came to you recently.. it would be because you only recently showed back up. I had forgotten all about that... because it was ages ago.

And I hate when people make spurious claims backed by no evidence, expect me to prove a negative because they have decided "guilty until proven innocent" and declare it a debate. Sorry but lack of inclusion of mods does not equal a conspiracy. The only way you are going to drop the conspiracy is if I use the mods you feel we are conspiring against. That's not a debate, that is drama. You aren't willing to be proven wrong in any way other than us acquiescing to your view of what mods should be included in packs.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Um you had a public conversation in a public irc channel. The magic farm one. The logs of that were shared months ago.there were 20+ people in the room. I edited the previous statement to clarify that part. Don't have public conversations if you expect the conversation to be private.... that's what private messages are for.

And I hate when people make spurious claims backed by no evidence, expect me to prove a negative because they have decided "guilty until proven innocent" and declare it a debate. Sorry but lack of inclusion of mods does not equal a conspiracy. The only way you are going to drop the conspiracy is if I use the mods you feel we are conspiring against. That's not a debate, that is drama. You aren't willing to be proven wrong in any way other than us acquiescing to your view of what mods should be included in packs.
-Pets the cat. PETS THE CAT.-

strokethatcat_by_tunicktotki-d6yumc8.gif

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Oh it was discussed. FTB did not ignore it, just ask @tonius11

I said the forums, not the staff of FTB. I have no idea what the FTB staff discusses, that's why I never comment on it. Elo made vague comments and the forum is on fire against it. IC2 openly suggests legal action and there's no blip on the forums. I was just noting the difference.

That said, I'm glad you are getting more freedom in official pack creation.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I said the forums, not the staff of FTB. I have no idea what the FTB staff discusses, that's why I never comment on it. Elo made vague comments and the forum is on fire against it. IC2 openly suggests legal action and there's no blip on the forums. I was just noting the difference.

That said, I'm glad you are getting more freedom in official pack creation.

Ah well I can't control what the forum talks about beyond the rules. Just didn't want you thinking the staff ignored it.

Reactions: RedBoss

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Man, I am a lot younger than you, but I still didn't use the internet until I was like 7 or 8, nowadays you got toddlers havin Ipads and shit...

I guess this is how my parents felt when I was a kid... oh my god... I'm really that old now huh....

Planetguy

Jul 29, 2019
The IC2 devs threatened to sue over Simply Jetpacks, and now Eloraam gripes about PR's legality? Seriously?

It's a sad day when the first instinct of old modders facing new competition is not to improve their mod, but to take away our alternatives to their mod. Give them my thanks for the good memories, but I've moved on.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I prefer Toast mode. Sure, it's harder, but I love the upgrades like Butter, which allows you to land Butter side down.

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk
but bagel mode lasts longer and is all around bigger, filled with more content. But that's just my opinion, the graphics could be a bit better though

Status
Not open for further replies.