Whitelist Server ELite Craft FTB Ultimate Whitelisted 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Actloud

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Actloud
- Minecraft, FTB experience: A few months after launch I started
- Why are you interested: To find a good community of people that I can be friends with and have fun with
- What you consider yourself good at: Building structures
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Honestly, I haven't taken any staff roles on servers
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Not anymore :)
- Other info: CANT WAIT TO START :D

Thanks a bunch :)

Melissa

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:MelBell09
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Pretty new at playing, but have some experience. Have played before, but had taken a break. Eager to start playing again, and try out all the new stuff that is available.
- Why are you interested: I have fun playing on a server with other people, especially my boyfriend Darkholynova
- What you consider yourself good at: I am still learning a lot, especially since the new mods have been updated/added
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) I have no other server commitments.
- Other info: Can't wait to start playing again, and try out all the new stuff!

Romi

Jul 29, 2019
Oops forgot caps counted its romi01
- IGN: Romi01
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Ive been playing with mods about 5 months ago prety good at ftb ultimate
- Why are you interested: I want to find a good server that dosent have lag to play on
- What you consider yourself good at: Building skyscrapers/bases
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? N/A
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Yes i have a youtube acount named dub3d me and my freind made it i make 3d animations he makes dubstep :)
- Other info: I also like to play ksp

ACCEPTED WELCOME

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:MelBell09
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Pretty new at playing, but have some experience. Have played before, but had taken a break. Eager to start playing again, and try out all the new stuff that is available.
- Why are you interested: I have fun playing on a server with other people, especially my boyfriend Darkholynova
- What you consider yourself good at: I am still learning a lot, especially since the new mods have been updated/added
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) I have no other server commitments.
- Other info: Can't wait to start playing again, and try out all the new stuff!

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1369968889][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Actloud
- Minecraft, FTB experience: A few months after launch I started
- Why are you interested: To find a good community of people that I can be friends with and have fun with
- What you consider yourself good at: Building structures
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Honestly, I haven't taken any staff roles on servers
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Not anymore :)
- Other info: CANT WAIT TO START :D

Thanks a bunch :)

ACCEPTED WELCOME

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: TehKnight117
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 2 years on vanilla and 4 months on FTB.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a new server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Great at doing bees.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? Haven't been a staff for a while so basically I don't have much experience.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No.
- Other info: :D

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: TehKnight117
- Minecraft, FTB experience: 2 years on vanilla and 4 months on FTB.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a new server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Great at doing bees.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? Haven't been a staff for a while so basically I don't have much experience.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No.
- Other info: :D
'
Your a bit young but ill give u a shot WELCOME

ShotGunSon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ShotGunSon

- Minecraft, FTB experience: Bees and modular carts all i done so far
- Why are you interested: Looking for a lag free small community server with hardly anything built
- What you consider yourself good at: Bees!
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Years of mc dating back to the 1.0 release
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)
- Other info: No

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Ryan784
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Been playing since November, pretty good with ComputerCraft, RP2, TE and IC2. Usually don't do much gregtech until it's needed, I have just recently got into Bees - Overall I am pretty well rounded. The exception being Thaumcraft; I don't mess with it too much.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a fun Whitelisted Server to play on and enjoy - with "Open" Servers you come into contact with MANY Griefers/Rule breakers - plus I would like to join a nice community. That is why I am interested.
- What you consider yourself good at: ComputerCraft and anything that deals with technicals - i.e. wiring, redstone, tubes, etc..
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I have owned a few Servers in the past, I know how Servers run and do know most commands Plugins/Commands (and if not, I can learn very fast from the Wiki!) Though in all honesty, I don't think I will apply for Staff - having the ability to spawn items/Creative ruins the experience for me. I suppose if I do get accepted, and the Server is short on Staff, I MAY apply if only to help out the Server any way I can!
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No, while I am applying to many differerent Servers, I haven't found one that has really 'clicked' for me yet; hoping this is the one!
- Other info: I generally like to work with another person (if they are active!) - and if not I tend to just live alone. I do enjoy helping others, whether it be questions or resources - however I am strongly agaisn't spoon feeding people. Another side note that may come up is (on record), I have two bans (I have NEVER been banned from a FTB Server). They are from two years ago, both deal with incompetent/abusive Staff; if you would like more info please send me a private message! I will gladly fill you in :)

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: DeamonHal
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Been playing it since it came out, played some of the mods before then as well.
- Why are you interested: Hoping to be part of a fun and decent community
- What you consider yourself good at: I am kind of an all-round guy, though I'm no good a Computercraft :x
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I am not applying for staff.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No, I am not.
- Other info: I like building, and am willing to help others if they need it.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ShotGunSon

- Minecraft, FTB experience: Bees and modular carts all i done so far
- Why are you interested: Looking for a lag free small community server with hardly anything built
- What you consider yourself good at: Bees!
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Years of mc dating back to the 1.0 release
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)
- Other info: No

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370058341][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Ryan784
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Been playing since November, pretty good with ComputerCraft, RP2, TE and IC2. Usually don't do much gregtech until it's needed, I have just recently got into Bees - Overall I am pretty well rounded. The exception being Thaumcraft; I don't mess with it too much.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a fun Whitelisted Server to play on and enjoy - with "Open" Servers you come into contact with MANY Griefers/Rule breakers - plus I would like to join a nice community. That is why I am interested.
- What you consider yourself good at: ComputerCraft and anything that deals with technicals - i.e. wiring, redstone, tubes, etc..
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I have owned a few Servers in the past, I know how Servers run and do know most commands Plugins/Commands (and if not, I can learn very fast from the Wiki!) Though in all honesty, I don't think I will apply for Staff - having the ability to spawn items/Creative ruins the experience for me. I suppose if I do get accepted, and the Server is short on Staff, I MAY apply if only to help out the Server any way I can!
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No, while I am applying to many differerent Servers, I haven't found one that has really 'clicked' for me yet; hoping this is the one!
- Other info: I generally like to work with another person (if they are active!) - and if not I tend to just live alone. I do enjoy helping others, whether it be questions or resources - however I am strongly agaisn't spoon feeding people. Another side note that may come up is (on record), I have two bans (I have NEVER been banned from a FTB Server). They are from two years ago, both deal with incompetent/abusive Staff; if you would like more info please send me a private message! I will gladly fill you in :)

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370058470][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: DeamonHal
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Been playing it since it came out, played some of the mods before then as well.
- Why are you interested: Hoping to be part of a fun and decent community
- What you consider yourself good at: I am kind of an all-round guy, though I'm no good a Computercraft :x
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I am not applying for staff.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No, I am not.
- Other info: I like building, and am willing to help others if they need it.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1370058501][/DOUBLEPOST]Server is back up - had issues

skippypantz

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: matthewcraig12
- Minecraft, FTB experience: power, carts,thomcraft,power armor
- Why are you interested: my old ftb server got corrupted and i want to join a new good server to build and be advanced
- What you consider yourself good at: generating power
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? im admin on normal mc server i can help if needed but im fine with just playing the game
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No
- Other info: Just want to start playing and having fun

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: matthewcraig12
- Minecraft, FTB experience: power, carts,thomcraft,power armor
- Why are you interested: my old ftb server got corrupted and i want to join a new good server to build and be advanced
- What you consider yourself good at: generating power
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? im admin on normal mc server i can help if needed but im fine with just playing the game
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No
- Other info: Just want to start playing and having fun

ACCEPTED WELCOME

Otterman89

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: BradleyFolsom
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I just started a week ago. I learned a lot about Mystcraft and some Forestry and I'm familiar with Twilight Forest since I've used that on vanilla Minecraft. That's about it. XD
- Why are you interested: I'm looking for a good, friendly and mature server to play on. This one seems good enough.
- What you consider yourself good at: Building, Railing, Redstone- Although I haven't played Minecraft too much the past couple of months so I'm a bit rusty.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) NO
- Other info: Not really.

Haftonburger

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Haftonburger
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Lots. Vanilla for over a year, FTB for the last 4 months or so.
- Why are you interested: Done enough single player, time to get back on a server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Automation and building projects.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? not interested at this time
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)no
- Other info: Bacon

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: BradleyFolsom
- Minecraft, FTB experience: I just started a week ago. I learned a lot about Mystcraft and some Forestry and I'm familiar with Twilight Forest since I've used that on vanilla Minecraft. That's about it. XD
- Why are you interested: I'm looking for a good, friendly and mature server to play on. This one seems good enough.
- What you consider yourself good at: Building, Railing, Redstone- Although I haven't played Minecraft too much the past couple of months so I'm a bit rusty.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) NO
- Other info: Not really.

Accepted welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1370063618][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Haftonburger
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Lots. Vanilla for over a year, FTB for the last 4 months or so.
- Why are you interested: Done enough single player, time to get back on a server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Automation and building projects.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? not interested at this time
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)no
- Other info: Bacon

'Accepted welcome