Whitelist Server ELite Craft FTB Ultimate Whitelisted 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Molohunt
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Bees and modular carts all i done so far
- Why are you interested: Looking for a lag free small community server with hardly anything built
- What you consider yourself good at: Bees!
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Years of mc dating back to the 1.0 release
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)
- Other info: No

ACCEPTED WELCOME

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Robet24 and Nadiin
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Been playing modded minecraft for well over 2 years
- Why are you interested: Just want to get on a fun, good and stable server where you can show off your works
- What you consider yourself good at: Bees and making systems work for auto sorting with any mod thats capable of doing it
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not interested
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Not atm, had bad experiences on a pvp one... So now looking for a different server
- Other info: Both of us will be on 2-4 hours a day.

Piddu

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Piddu
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft since the alpha, FTB i have just discoverd it, and already love it.
- Why are you interested: because Minecraft in singleplayer have no sense for me, i prefer to cooperation in order to push this game to its limits. And i like a mature environment to play.
- What you consider yourself good at: i was good in redstone circuits design, and dig DIG DIG !!!
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I don't like be a staff member anymore, i have been a moderator on a community server, most of my gametime was used to take care of player problems, so it was kinda boring. If it's needed i can solve minor problems, i have some practice with permissions and logblock, back when i was moderator one of my roles was to rollback areas damaged by creepers or griefer or both ...
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Actually not since my old community server doesn't run FTB, i would like to have the opportunity to get more experienced , and eventually bring my experience there in the future, if that community server will still running.
- Other info: I play other games recently just single players games like UnEpic. Always looking and trying new games betas, actually there are 2 titles that interests me, Wildstar and Hardwere-Shipwreckers.
I have been playing Minecraft a lot , and i have also developed 2 small plugins for bukkit.
Here's 2 link for YT videos filmed by Dukep00l, the first one shows a huge machine i have build to farm sugar cane ( minecraft vanilla + minecart mania. No cheated materials :p ). The other link is for my old Drill plugin, it shows how they worked using sugar cane as fuel.

Crownz04

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Crownz4
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft since release, FtB for about 6-7 months now.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a fresh start on a new server. I like friendly communities that don't restrict ideas. I was on another server but got busy with real life.
- What you consider yourself good at: Automation. I've got a few worlds now with nearly everything I want with a press of a button. I love building bases as well, even more so.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? None, at the moment? ;)
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info: I'm a father of 2 kids, and we all play together. Husbandly/Fatherly duties will interrupt me at times, so if I don't respond, or go afk for a while, please don't take offense.

Olat

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Olat
- Minecraft, FTB experience: A lot. too much to list honestly.
- Why are you interested: looking for a server with some friends
- What you consider yourself good at: Im a really good lover, and I like to cuddle. I also am a good Programmer. OH you mean Minecraft realted?! Im good at Nuclear Power and tech.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? I can do admin and or staff role. Experience I have? I ran one of the most popular PvP servers that generated over 300 dollars in donations in 1 month of fund raising. It was called Greysoul.us. The website is no longer available as due to RL school and job I lost time to continue running the server. I am familliar with Linux / Windows Clients, Java Programming, Bukkit, Spout, and all forge mods. I can use plugins and mods to effectively mitigate griefing and track hackers if given the right plugins / mod powers.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) - No
- Other info: I have other friends, if I join so will they, and we will form a small city and help grow the server. Hopefully generating you some funds through donations to improve the server quality. I can also help you set up spawn points and other fun ideas for the server.

Trikan

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Trikan
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft: December 2010(a long time), FTB roughly 6 months.
- Why are you interested: I love FTB and want to find a community/server to play on and hang out.
- What you consider yourself good at: Real Life: I'm amazing at growing a beard. Minecraft: I like to do tech based stuff. One of my favorite mods is Applied Energistics.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I have some moderating experience on a server I played on ages ago, and some minor bukkit experience. That being said I'm not actively looking for a staff role.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No.
- Other info: I have a lot of free time so I'll be able to be on a lot and contribute to the community.

kenzishi

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Kenzishi
- Minecraft, FTB experience: My Minecraft, FTB experience is, I have played through most mods multiple times. Also i know how to play on servers with FTB as i have multiple times with the two above people since we are applying together.
- Why are you interested: I am looking for a good stable server with no grief/grief protection or mod who will enforce the anti grief, so i can enjoy ftb and help others with projects.
- What you consider yourself good at: I consider myself good at making sorting systems and making clean builds that look clean and crisp.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? i have modded for multiple different games on private servers i have high levels of experience with this position but currently am not looking to be a mod.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No
- Other info: I dont work right now so i have a lot of time to be on the server and probably will be doing so if accepted with my two friends above since were looking to join a server together. thank you in advance for your consideration.

StrayHALO_MAN

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: StrayHALO_MAN
- Minecraft, FTB experience: minecraft since early 2010 and I've been modding minecraft since 2010 too .
- Why are you interested: this will be my first ftb mod-pack experience.
- What you consider yourself good at: mining and fighting
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? investigation, interrogation and console
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (not much)
- Other info: I'm a passive person but don't attack me I'm very fast to react and i like to give away item i mine since i get allot of items

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Robet24 and Nadiin
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Been playing modded minecraft for well over 2 years
- Why are you interested: Just want to get on a fun, good and stable server where you can show off your works
- What you consider yourself good at: Bees and making systems work for auto sorting with any mod thats capable of doing it
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not interested
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Not atm, had bad experiences on a pvp one... So now looking for a different server
- Other info: Both of us will be on 2-4 hours a day.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1369787567][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Piddu
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft since the alpha, FTB i have just discoverd it, and already love it.
- Why are you interested: because Minecraft in singleplayer have no sense for me, i prefer to cooperation in order to push this game to its limits. And i like a mature environment to play.
- What you consider yourself good at: i was good in redstone circuits design, and dig DIG DIG !!!
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I don't like be a staff member anymore, i have been a moderator on a community server, most of my gametime was used to take care of player problems, so it was kinda boring. If it's needed i can solve minor problems, i have some practice with permissions and logblock, back when i was moderator one of my roles was to rollback areas damaged by creepers or griefer or both ...
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) Actually not since my old community server doesn't run FTB, i would like to have the opportunity to get more experienced , and eventually bring my experience there in the future, if that community server will still running.
- Other info: I play other games recently just single players games like UnEpic. Always looking and trying new games betas, actually there are 2 titles that interests me, Wildstar and Hardwere-Shipwreckers.
I have been playing Minecraft a lot , and i have also developed 2 small plugins for bukkit.
Here's 2 link for YT videos filmed by Dukep00l, the first one shows a huge machine i have build to farm sugar cane ( minecraft vanilla + minecart mania. No cheated materials :p ). The other link is for my old Drill plugin, it shows how they worked using sugar cane as fuel.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1369787600][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Crownz4
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft since release, FtB for about 6-7 months now.
- Why are you interested: Looking for a fresh start on a new server. I like friendly communities that don't restrict ideas. I was on another server but got busy with real life.
- What you consider yourself good at: Automation. I've got a few worlds now with nearly everything I want with a press of a button. I love building bases as well, even more so.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? None, at the moment? ;)
- Other info: I'm a father of 2 kids, and we all play together. Husbandly/Fatherly duties will interrupt me at times, so if I don't respond, or go afk for a while, please don't take offense.

ACCEPTED WELCOME

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Olat
- Minecraft, FTB experience: A lot. too much to list honestly.
- Why are you interested: looking for a server with some friends
- What you consider yourself good at: Im a really good lover, and I like to cuddle. I also am a good Programmer. OH you mean Minecraft realted?! Im good at Nuclear Power and tech.
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? I can do admin and or staff role. Experience I have? I ran one of the most popular PvP servers that generated over 300 dollars in donations in 1 month of fund raising. It was called Greysoul.us. The website is no longer available as due to RL school and job I lost time to continue running the server. I am familliar with Linux / Windows Clients, Java Programming, Bukkit, Spout, and all forge mods. I can use plugins and mods to effectively mitigate griefing and track hackers if given the right plugins / mod powers.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) - No
- Other info: I have other friends, if I join so will they, and we will form a small city and help grow the server. Hopefully generating you some funds through donations to improve the server quality. I can also help you set up spawn points and other fun ideas for the server.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1369787717][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Trikan
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Minecraft: December 2010(a long time), FTB roughly 6 months.
- Why are you interested: I love FTB and want to find a community/server to play on and hang out.
- What you consider yourself good at: Real Life: I'm amazing at growing a beard. Minecraft: I like to do tech based stuff. One of my favorite mods is Applied Energistics.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? I have some moderating experience on a server I played on ages ago, and some minor bukkit experience. That being said I'm not actively looking for a staff role.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) No.
- Other info: I have a lot of free time so I'll be able to be on a lot and contribute to the community.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1369787766][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Kenzishi
- Minecraft, FTB experience: My Minecraft, FTB experience is, I have played through most mods multiple times. Also i know how to play on servers with FTB as i have multiple times with the two above people since we are applying together.
- Why are you interested: I am looking for a good stable server with no grief/grief protection or mod who will enforce the anti grief, so i can enjoy ftb and help others with projects.
- What you consider yourself good at: I consider myself good at making sorting systems and making clean builds that look clean and crisp.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? i have modded for multiple different games on private servers i have high levels of experience with this position but currently am not looking to be a mod.
- Other info: I dont work right now so i have a lot of time to be on the server and probably will be doing so if accepted with my two friends above since were looking to join a server together. thank you in advance for your consideration.

ACCEPTED WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1369787828][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: StrayHALO_MAN
- Minecraft, FTB experience: minecraft since early 2010 and I've been modding minecraft since 2010 too .
- Why are you interested: this will be my first ftb mod-pack experience.
- What you consider yourself good at: mining and fighting
- If Applying for Staff what experience do you have? investigation, interrogation and console
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (not much)
- Other info: I'm a passive person but don't attack me I'm very fast to react and i like to give away item i mine since i get allot of items

ACCEPTED WELCOME

t62pac

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: davidsmcse
- Minecraft, FTB experience: All of Vanilla , Bees, mining
- Why are you interested: Looking for a ftb home.
- What you consider yourself good at:Forestry
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)
- Other info: Can't wait to play

Nanji666

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Nanji666
- Minecraft, FTB experience: adept in minecraft vanilla and General experience in FTB ultimate.
- Why are you interested:My friends are playing on the server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Buildcracft,IC,and General gameplay.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? N\A
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)No
- Other info: I spend most of my free time playing minecraft with my online friends. you have accepted three of my friends already. they are Olat,Trikan,and kenzishi.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: davidsmcse
- Minecraft, FTB experience: All of Vanilla , Bees, mining
- Why are you interested: Looking for a ftb home.
- What you consider yourself good at:Forestry
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have?
- Other info: Can't wait to play

ACCEPTED WELCOME

RikazeMA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RikazeMA
Location: Mid-West, USA. (If you need something more specific, you can PM me.)
Minecraft/FTB Experience: I've played the vanilla content all the way through. I've played the FTB content up to about the beginning of the end-game-level stuff.
Why are you interested?: Been looking for a FTB server since my old one kinda died, still haven't found that right fit yet. This place seems like it might be it.
What do you consider yourself good at?: Overkill, experimentation, and doing things the hard way.
If applying for staff, what experience do you have?: N/A
Are you currently contributing to any other server?: No
Other Info: I'm a Comp Sci student. After five years off I decided to go back to school and just finished my first year. Now that school's out, I have nothing but free time, and single player's getting a little dry.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Nanji666
- Minecraft, FTB experience: adept in minecraft vanilla and General experience in FTB ultimate.
- Why are you interested:My friends are playing on the server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Buildcracft,IC,and General gameplay.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? N\A
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No)No
- Other info: I spend most of my free time playing minecraft with my online friends. you have accepted three of my friends already. they are Olat,Trikan,and kenzishi.

accepted welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1369799114][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: RikazeMA
Location: Mid-West, USA. (If you need something more specific, you can PM me.)
Minecraft/FTB Experience: I've played the vanilla content all the way through. I've played the FTB content up to about the beginning of the end-game-level stuff.
Why are you interested?: Been looking for a FTB server since my old one kinda died, still haven't found that right fit yet. This place seems like it might be it.
What do you consider yourself good at?: Overkill, experimentation, and doing things the hard way.
If applying for staff, what experience do you have?: N/A
Are you currently contributing to any other server?: No
Other Info: I'm a Comp Sci student. After five years off I decided to go back to school and just finished my first year. Now that school's out, I have nothing but free time, and single player's getting a little dry.

ACCEPTED WELCOME

axfk

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: axfk
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Played for a few months on an ftb server.
- Why are you interested: Would like to play ftb on a server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Small, organized bases. Mod wise, proficient in all but the crazy stuff i.e. bees.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not interested in being staff.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No, my old server quit, so I'm looking for a new one.
- Other info: Over the summer, I've got some free time. I plan to log in about 1 to 2 times a week.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: axfk
- Minecraft, FTB experience: Played for a few months on an ftb server.
- Why are you interested: Would like to play ftb on a server.
- What you consider yourself good at: Small, organized bases. Mod wise, proficient in all but the crazy stuff i.e. bees.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Not interested in being staff.
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? No, my old server quit, so I'm looking for a new one.
- Other info: Over the summer, I've got some free time. I plan to log in about 1 to 2 times a week.

ACCEPTED WELCOME

devaking

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: devaking
- Minecraft, FTB experience: since 1.8.1, tekkit, modded minecraft, ultimate pack
- Why are you interested: i was playing on a FTB ultimate server, but im almost always alone or two out of 24 player. so im looking for a more active server, also a mature one.
- What you consider yourself good at: im a miner and a farmer, love to automate stuff, also love flying, under water or anyother type of castle/base.
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? none, in teal life im known as a diplomate but never did anything of the sort in minecraft
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No) yes and no, like i said i want to change , so all for this server.
- Other info: i usually log in for 1-6 hours per day, on the week ends sometime more.