Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, this is going to be an explanation of everything that will be happening with the server.

Firstly, the server WILL be back up within the next half an hour. We have managed to keep everything intact EXCEPT for the mining world, which has had to be restarted. If you had a quarry , please tell me ingame and I will give you everything you need to re-create it.

Everything seems to be sorted and working fine,however we have not tested it with everyone back on , so there may be some problems here and there.

The last thing is too say, thank you for your patience and all of you wanting to play back on the server. We have alot of things planned for the server to help it expand.

See you soon,

Lj

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
At first nice that you guys fixed this :) Took some time but hey, it was probally worth it right ;) ?
No problem, am happy at least that the server is back online very soon ;)
Don't care much about the lost of the quarry, at least we got the overworld back safe ;)
Can't wait to play agian :D

Makle3

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Martin
IGN: makle3
Why you want to join: The previous server I played on was getting empty, and I would like to try a server with a bigger community.
What you would bring to the server: I bring some experience with the DireWolf20 mod pack and the tekkit pack.

Ljdude93

Jul 29, 2019
The server is officially back up, had no problems so far. Back to playing as normal. We are being more careful now and backing up at least once every day, so this wont ever take this long again.

thanks guys :)

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
We have now gotten an out of memory error, currently waiting on a response to support ticket on what to do. bare with us[DOUBLEPOST=1361114717][/DOUBLEPOST]Will turn the server on until the ticket gets responded too, maybe expect a crash guys.

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
will be slowly increasing the number of people that can get on to find a stable amount of max players without crashing while we wait for a response from creeperhost

MadMan

Jul 29, 2019
is the turtles fault , tried to break one and i crashed
code in them is spaming attack every second, so try to destroy them and what will happen!

also you should investigate if there is any turtle running same code in the world

Hazerofdoom

Jul 29, 2019
is the turtles fault , tried to break one and i crashed
code in them is spaming attack every second, so try to destroy them and what will happen!

also you should investigate if there is any turtle running same code in the world

If you're running a melee turtle set to something like;

while true
turtle.attack()
end

It will cause a LOT of server strain.
This is why you always have to add sleep(0.5) or something similar in the code.

----

Also, the out of memory - I think you might want to start closing applications until you buy more RAM from your server provider. The server probably cannot handle so many people on at once, all doing different things and lets be honest - since it's FTB - all these things probably are using up memory quite quickly. D:

Hope the server is back up soon.

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
The issue seems to be The End primarily the farm that has been created, currently backing up the world

MadMan

Jul 29, 2019
If you're running a melee turtle set to something like;

while true
turtle.attack()
end

It will cause a LOT of server strain.
This is why you always have to add sleep(0.5) or something similar in the code.

----

Also, the out of memory - I think you might want to start closing applications until you buy more RAM from your server provider. The server probably cannot handle so many people on at once, all doing different things and lets be honest - since it's FTB - all these things probably are using up memory quite quickly. D:

Hope the server is back up soon.

I did build the farm but not turtles in there, farm will work fine without them, just needs some handjob ;) also end will be loaded when player is there nothing else, it cant be loaded via chunk loaders, i tested than with chicken chunks

Hazerofdoom

Jul 29, 2019
The issue seems to be The End primarily the farm that has been created, currently backing up the world
The end shouldn't be an issue unless the turtles don't have the sleep in their program.
If they don't have sleep...then it probably is them. xD

Edit: 2 slots...really? D: xD

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
the amount of enderpearls and stuff flying around in there seems to making it crash, so whenever the servers up and your in the end, get out fast, if it continues may have to delete the end (i have it backed up)