Whitelist Server DolorCraft |V.1.1.1 |Whitelist | GregTech | Mature Fun Environment | No Banned Items | Dedicated 8GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ama234

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:HeadHunterAma
reason:i wanna play minecraft with people i cant trust plus my friend is in the server to. plus i i've never played in a private server so i would like to try one.plus most of all i want to build freely in a server with being scared of being raided

simon19932

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: simon19932
Reason for Joining: me and my fiend likes to play in a community, also wanna try GT with monster pack
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect,starting to do a lot building but still need more practice

MineCraft Name: Feedfinger
Reason for Joining: GT has been added in really grabbed my attention, want join and have a go with it
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Scientist,almost putting all the time researching combination of machines

robjee

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: robjee
Reason for Joining:i will play on a good sever and i like FDB
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:HeadHunterAma
reason:i wanna play minecraft with people i cant trust plus my friend is in the server to. plus i i've never played in a private server so i would like to try one.plus most of all i want to build freely in a server with being scared of being raided

Accepted on condition you're mature, and whose your friend?

MineCraft Name: simon19932
Reason for Joining: me and my fiend likes to play in a community, also wanna try GT with monster pack
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect,starting to do a lot building but still need more practice

MineCraft Name: Feedfinger
Reason for Joining: GT has been added in really grabbed my attention, want join and have a go with it
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Scientist,almost putting all the time researching combination of machines

Added both of you, Enjoy :)
MineCraft Name: robjee
Reason for Joining:i will play on a good sever and i like FDB
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect

Declined, not enough effort.

Sorry for slow reply, i was sleeping all applications will be accepted within 10minutes for next 8hours! Enjoy :)

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
He's useless, I can accept from my phone. Don't worry I'll try keep to my 10minute maybe 15 :( promise :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dendri

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i wanna be whitelisted to play with you mates :) im pixelmnkey friend
MineCraft Name: Dendrita
Reason for Joining: Wanna play a whitelisted server and grectech hardcore mode (ouh yeah!)

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
online all night, add me on skype or post your application here!" Joe.force. (both dots)

zalaad

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: zalaad
Reason for Joining: I've gotten a sudden urge to play a bit of minecraft. Thus I'm searching for a mature server to spend a few hours on once in a while.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architist (I'm somewhere in between :3)

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: zalaad
Reason for Joining: I've gotten a sudden urge to play a bit of minecraft. Thus I'm searching for a mature server to spend a few hours on once in a while.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architist (I'm somewhere in between :3)

Accepted, although if youre only going be playing a few hours now and then id ask to use peoples machines for some of the gregtech stuff, or you won't get anything done :)

ama234

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: HeadHunterAma
Reason:I like the pack.plus i want to build in a server where ik it wont be gone the next day.plus i would like to see how a private server. my friend is on the server and i would like to play with him
Kind of minecrafter: im a architect and scientist. i like to build many ways plus i do tech and magic. most tech

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: HeadHunterAma
Reason:I like the pack.plus i want to build in a server where ik it wont be gone the next day.plus i would like to see how a private server. my friend is on the server and i would like to play with him
Kind of minecrafter: im a architect and scientist. i like to build many ways plus i do tech and magic. most tech

Welcome to DolorCraft! Whose youre friend?