Whitelist Server DolorCraft |V.1.1.1 |Whitelist | GregTech | Mature Fun Environment | No Banned Items | Dedicated 8GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: iBootleg
Reason for Joining: Looking for a laid back server that doesn't deal with plots or claims. (need a replacement for my last server that shut down and hasn't rebooted like promised)
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: I try to be an architect but i'm not much of a builder. Mainly like setting up stuff to automate everything one could want

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: iBootleg
Reason for Joining: Looking for a laid back server that doesn't deal with plots or claims. (need a replacement for my last server that shut down and hasn't rebooted like promised)
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: I try to be an architect but i'm not much of a builder. Mainly like setting up stuff to automate everything one could want

Accepted, We are a very laid back server, aslong as you don't grief :)

pilgrim143

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: pilgrim143
Reason for joining: I like to build things that benefit others on servers, not just myself. For example: a energy cell charging station and a shared machine room.

Last edited:

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Haha much better! I'll whitelist you after I've are my cereal. Give me 10minutes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishloaf

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name:Fishloaf
Reason for Joining: My
friend who has been creating servers for us for the last 3 years has quit playing and I need a new home! Joining you seems like a better plan than forking out a few grand to build a decent server.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist - Scientist. If you can teach me exactly how you keep a server lag free when multiple players start reaching the "endgame", you will be my hero.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name:Fishloaf
Reason for Joining: My friend who has been creating servers for us for the last 3 years has quit playing and I need a new home! Joining you seems like a better plan than forking out a few grand to build a decent server.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist - Scientist. If you can teach me exactly how you keep a server lag free when multiple players start reaching the "endgame", you will be my hero.

Accepted. I hope you settle in well, moving home is always refreshing :)

thedevonj

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: xfairandsquarex
Reason for Joining: my friends on the server and i want to play with him just for fun
What kind of Minecrafter are you: miner and farmer

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, was asleep.

Accepted, Welcome to dolor craft. Whose your friend?

xplexy

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name:xplexy
Reason for Joining: Looking for a mature server. Hate playing with griefing kids. And looking for some good community so
:D.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: I'm more like the tech part but i'm new on feed the beast well not new but haven't played it for a while now.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name:xplexy
Reason for Joining: Looking for a mature server. Hate playing with griefing kids. And looking for some good community so
:D.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: I'm more like the tech part but i'm new on feed the beast well not new but haven't played it for a while now.

Accepted, Welcome to dolorcraft. I'm Sure you'll love our community!

xplexy

Jul 29, 2019
I have added gregtech in the mods folder and disabled the mods you guys said but when i put my launcher on it automaticly closes?

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: PixelMnkey
Reason for Joining:I was playing on a very good server that had to close and I'm looking forward a new server with gregtech and a far endgame.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Kind of both, I'm most of a technician who wants his base to look pretty aswell, AKA not the typicall hole made of cobble.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Well you've found the right place! White listed :) just post on here if you have any problems logging in. I should respond pretty fast.

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not whitelisted yet afaik, make sure to use the capital M and no "o" from Monkey, just PixelMnkey >.<