Whitelist Server DolorCraft |V.1.1.1 |Whitelist | GregTech | Mature Fun Environment | No Banned Items | Dedicated 8GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, shouldn't be long now fingers crosssed. add me on skype and ill message you when its online :) Joe.force. (both dots)

extrastanding

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: extrastanding
Reason for Joining: I would like to play on a server with some fun people.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: Definitely a scientist. My buildings tend to be more functional than attractive.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: extrastanding
Reason for Joining: I would like to play on a server with some fun people.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: Definitely a scientist. My buildings tend to be more functional than attractive.

Accepted, Welcome to dolorcrafft. Also you dont need opi only gregtech, sorry i forgot i put it on thread. And tell me about it i spent 2 days building a huge castle and its to big and i dislike it for mods. so im going back to a simple house :(

Also dont forget to enable the mods that the thread says by hitting edit mods before you launch monster.

Mekchrious

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I thought I added you, but you aren't coming up. I'm Mekchrious on skype too if you want to message me

PapaMnky

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: papamnky
Reason for Joining: Trying to get back into the FTB scene and especially one that includes GT. I used to stream minecraft a lot to a small handful of viewers.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Defiantly scientist, probably a little more on the mad side if anything. I usually focused on Forestry for everything especially the trees and bees. I go with one saying I say on my stream, I build things that do things. Everything I make is automated and will only stop working if i tell it too or safety switches are activated

Thanks for your consideration

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: papamnky
Reason for Joining: Trying to get back into the FTB scene and especially one that includes GT. I used to stream minecraft a lot to a small handful of viewers.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Defiantly scientist, probably a little more on the mad side if anything. I usually focused on Forestry for everything especially the trees and bees. I go with one saying I say on my stream, I build things that do things. Everything I make is automated and will only stop working if i tell it too or safety switches are activated

Thanks for your consideration

Welcome to dolorcraft :D, yeh, thats like me if i have to manually input things i dont do it xD Well feel free to stream on here :). Might even watch your stream, not done forestry tree thing in a while. need getup to date

PapaMnky

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to dolorcraft :D, yeh, thats like me if i have to manually input things i dont do it xD Well feel free to stream on here :). Might even watch your stream, not done forestry tree thing in a while. need getup to date

Now i just gotta figure out why I cant load monster :(

scares

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Wackiwo
Reason for Joining: Playing with atomic667 and caelans123, switching back to monster modpack.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: Both. I feel that one or the other alone lacks depth.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Wackiwo
Reason for Joining: Playing with atomic667 and caelans123, switching back to monster modpack.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: Both. I feel that one or the other alone lacks depth.

Accepted, welcome to dolorcraft! Yes, atomics got a nice base going for himself, can tell he has an architect inside him haha.

Sorry for slow reply i was sleeping :(

megakillj0y

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: megakillj0y
Reason for Joining: want a mature environment and a place to do youtube videos
What kind of Minecrafter are you: I am a mature and understanding player that loves to record videos and post them I am looking for a good place to start haven't been putting videos on because my cast has been very busy lately
Accepting within 10 min: ok I will wait

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: megakillj0y
Reason for Joining: want a mature environment and a place to do youtube videos
What kind of Minecrafter are you: I am a mature and understanding player that loves to record videos and post them I am looking for a good place to start haven't been putting videos on because my cast has been very busy lately
Accepting within 10 min:
ok I will wait

Accepted, on the condition you're mature :). Hope this is fast enough?

Adi3596

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Adi3596
Reason for Joining: I've always been looking for a whitelist FTB server with gregtech so I can meet new people and enjoy the modpack for a longer time than usual. DolorCraft on the monster modpack offers just what I wanted.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist. I very much enjoy both aspects, I do both equally as I progress through the modpack.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Adi3596
Reason for Joining: I've always been looking for a whitelist FTB server with gregtech so I can meet new people and enjoy the modpack for a longer time than usual. DolorCraft on the monster modpack offers just what I wanted.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist. I very much enjoy both aspects, I do both equally as I progress through the modpack.

Accepted, guess you have found one :D

Just not as swift as me Junaid.. :D