Whitelist Server DolorCraft |V.1.1.1 |Whitelist | GregTech | Mature Fun Environment | No Banned Items | Dedicated 8GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

w4yne

Jul 29, 2019
He part of your group?
Yes im part of thier group, and as you can see my Nickname is w4yne or simply wayne... I was frustrated because i couldnt pick this nick for Minecraft so i decided to name me like that. "fuck why you no wayne" is the shoutout of my mental situation in that moment :D

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
ah okay, server is offline atm.Just booted it back up. Just changed a config in gregtech stopping it changing items in your inventory. As it was preventing people crafting some items.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: xTiMBo
Reason for Joining: looking for a new server with gregtech enabled for the extra challenge
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist bit of both but probally more of a scientist

Feel Free to add me on Skype if you would like: Joe.force. (Both Dots)

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: xTiMBo
Reason for Joining: looking for a new server with gregtech enabled for the extra challenge
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist bit of both but probally more of a scientist

Feel Free to add me on Skype if you would like: Joe.force. (Both Dots)

Accepted, Welcome to DolorCraft. haha it is one hell of a challenge :)

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
getting some stupid microblock error when i try to connect Bloodstone or something

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you have all the mods enabled. Go to edit mods before launching monster. Check the original thread for the list of enabled mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: dothrom
Reason for Joining: I've been playing on a DW20 server. need a change due to schedule (i'm not on when they are), and want to play monster.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: I build things that do things. And those things usually look good doing those things.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
You've been white listed, welcome to dolor craft!

Zressai

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Zressai
Reason for Joining: Took a break from Modded Minecraft for awhile and looking to get back into it. Hoping to meet new folks here.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: I actually love both. Cannot have one without the other!

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Acccepted, Welcome to DolorCraft. You can be one without the other. I am by far a scientist, although my castle turned out pretty well.

loitersquad24

Jul 29, 2019

MineCraft Name:booboofrsh24
Reason for Joining:I need a server that is safe and fun, most open servers I try joining ban everything that I love, I also need to play on a mature server with good admins and even better community players
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect, I love building and making everything nice and my farms and items are all orginized.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted, and hey! I'm an admin and I'm a even better community player!