Whitelist Server DolorCraft |V.1.1.1 |Whitelist | GregTech | Mature Fun Environment | No Banned Items | Dedicated 8GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CinderellaManVid

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: CinderellaManVid (I cant wait tell the name changes)
Age: I dont like to give out my age but a rough estimate for you is 15ish
Reason for Joining: Ive been looking for a way to revamp minecraft and single player modded minecraft isnt working that well.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist
: I am more of a scientist I like to try to do new things.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted, on the condition your mature. Like the thread stated its a mature environment. Think i've actually found someone with a worse name than me :D

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Say exactly what the error is. If it's what i think it is. When you load up FTB before you click on launch on the monster mod pack. Make sure you click edit mods and make sure only the ones we say in the thread are disabled the rest should be enabled.

zach1011

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Markssvtcobra
Reason for Joining: love to play monster and want to play with other players
What kind of Minecrafter are you: scientist but I still like builing

ikentron

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: ikentron
Reason for Joining: FTB Monster is a very nice modpack, that I haven't been able to fully explore yet. I played it a bit in the past but only for a short term. Was looking for a new server to play on with a nice modpack, and stumbled upon this server, which looks wonderful.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist , I'd say I'm more classified as an Architect, haven't looked into the science aspect of these modpacks yet. Hope to do so soon though! :)

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: ikentron
Reason for Joining: FTB Monster is a very nice modpack, that I haven't been able to fully explore yet. I played it a bit in the past but only for a short term. Was looking for a new server to play on with a nice modpack, and stumbled upon this server, which looks wonderful.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist , I'd say I'm more classified as an Architect, haven't looked into the science aspect of these modpacks yet. Hope to do so soon though! :)

Acccepted, Welcome to DolorCraft, think your our first architect :D

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, thats what i said to him in a pm and in a previous comment. And I'm awake now guys Applications should be accepted within 10 minutes. :) Come Join us!

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Well that is pretty much what greg-tech is all about? I believe the extra hard work makes the game more enjoyable. Lets be honest how fast do you get to the end of FTB?

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:StealthSharkHD
Reason for joining: I've been looking for a community of players that all respect each other and most importantly have fun. I am a YouTuber who is looking for a server to record on and I am really just looking for a peaceful server where everyone is working on things together, their isn't a lot of fights and arguments, and everyone is mature to the point where it is not as soon as I see you I need to kill you. If you server is like that I would really like to join :)
What kind of Minecrafter are you: architect, love building

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:StealthSharkHD
Reason for joining: I've been looking for a community of players that all respect each other and most importantly have fun. I am a YouTuber who is looking for a server to record on and I am really just looking for a peaceful server where everyone is working on things together, their isn't a lot of fights and arguments, and everyone is mature to the point where it is not as soon as I see you I need to kill you. If you server is like that I would really like to join :)
What kind of Minecrafter are you: architect, love building

Accepted, You will love it here. We have exactly that, every one is extremely friendly and love to help each other out. We will be doing a group ender dragon hunt soon. I won't do it without you so you can get it on youtube :).