Whitelist Server DolorCraft |V.1.1.1 |Whitelist | GregTech | Mature Fun Environment | No Banned Items | Dedicated 8GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
DolorCraft

Server Specs

We have very good server specs for the server, as we won't be having loads of people we should not be having any problems with lag.

- Dedicated server ( means we do not share our resources with anyone)
- 8Gb of ram
- 4 Cores 3ghz each

Rules

- No Griefing

Guidelines

These are things we expect, if you decide to break them it's up to you. I don't want to be the kind of owner that is a dictator. At the end of the day you're all adults and I'm sure big enough to sort out your own problems.

- Respect the environment, e.g don't leave just one wooden block in a tree
-Build Away from spawn
- Only build Quarrys in the age that we made for them
- Don't Cheat, at the end of the day if you do it ruins your game. not mine.

I will not ban you if you break these guidelines, however if i find out that you've broke these guidelines and in result its caused a ripple effect on others in the game. You may find yourself getting a very firm warning, that may lead to a ban.

Disabled Mods

We have the following mods disabled, that are currently disabled by default by the mod pack.

- Meteorcraft
- Special Mobs
- Lycanite Mobs

These are all commonly banned because they ether Grief terrain and kill all your farm animals (glares at meteorcraft) or cause lag and are pointless.

Extra Mods

We have only one added mod and that is Gregtech, We have added this because me and derpPliz, are fed up of getting to the end of the game and having very little to do after a week. So for a extra challenge we added it.
- Gregtech (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/88825306/Mods/gregtechmod408s.zip)

You can find it in older versions 1.6

Age Requirement

I would recommend the server for people over 17 but if you are younger and you feel like you would like to join a mature environment, feel free. If we detect a lot of childish behaviour, You will be warn
ed.​

Application

This is by far the most painstaking thing for a whitelisted server. The waiting time for getting accepted. Thus I will be extremely active for the next 3months so your applications will get accepted very fast. Even if I'm not at my computer I can whitelist you from my phone, I also have DerpPliz to help me out.

MineCraft Name:
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist

Feel Free to add me on Skype if you would like: Joe.force. (Both Dots)

Current Status: Online (Means your application will be accepted within 10minutes.)

Server IP: 185.57.189.16

Last edited:

Nathie1000

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: nathie1000
Reason for Joining: Gregtech of course.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Mad scientist, I will mine the entire world (or in this case the age you created for it) empty if you let me. >:D
Accepting within 10 min: I'll hold you to that. XD

Feeka

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: FE3KA
Reason for Joining: Looking for a nice and mature server and I really like that it has Gregtech aswell.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Definitly scientist, I will try to build nice but my whole house is always full of holes etc.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: nathie1000
Reason for Joining: Gregtech of course.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Mad scientist, I will mine the entire world (or in this case the age you created for it) empty if you let me. >:D
Accepting within 10 min: I'll hold you to that. XD
MineCraft Name: FE3KA
Reason for Joining: Looking for a nice and mature server and I really like that it has Gregtech aswell.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Definitly scientist, I will try to build nice but my whole house is always full of holes etc.

Accepted :) Just loading client and I will add you to the whitelist!

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: ishishanuka
Reason for Joining: I really like this modpack, and I think it could be a lot of fun with more people to play with.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Both. I am a terraformer and landscaper on many vanilla minecraft build teams, and also I really enjoy doing Thaumcraft, IC2, and Tinkers.
10 mins...Lets see!

Sexywop

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: sexywop
Reason for Joining: Looking for a mature server that I can have fun on.. oh did I mention GT? :)
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Both but more of a mad scientist. I love the feel of progression from mid to late game.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: ishishanuka
Reason for Joining: I really like this modpack, and I think it could be a lot of fun with more people to play with.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Both. I am a terraformer and landscaper on many vanilla minecraft build teams, and also I really enjoy doing Thaumcraft, IC2, and Tinkers.
10 mins...Lets see!

MineCraft Name: sexywop
Reason for Joining: Looking for a mature server that I can have fun on.. oh did I mention GT? :)
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Both but more of a mad scientist. I love the feel of progression from mid to late game.

Hey your accepted here is the IP

Remember to enable everything BUT meteorcraft, special mobs and lycanites mob.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
do I need to have blood magic installed, because it says that certain microblocks arn't on the server from blood magic

You do need blood magic installed, when you're opening the mod pack. Click Edit mods. make sure all but these - Meteorcraft - Special Mobs - Lycanite Mobs and what ever minimap you don't want are disabled. rest should be enabled.

srodden

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: xenoflot
Reason for Joining: Playing solo is getting a little dull
? A bit of both, really.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name:shadowquinn1974
Reason for Joining:Have not played the monster pack yet, but it sounds more like the way I like to play. I love both magic and tech stuff and with GT added, well that means I wont get bored in 4 days
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist:I love it all to tell the truth

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name:shadowquinn1974
Reason for Joining:Have not played the monster pack yet, but it sounds more like the way I like to play. I love both magic and tech stuff and with GT added, well that means I wont get bored in 4 days
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist:I love it all to tell the truth

Accepted, Hope you have fun. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1405179243][/DOUBLEPOST]
MineCraft Name: xenoflot
Reason for Joining: Playing solo is getting a little dull
? A bit of both, really.

Accepted, Not a clue who Pink Floyd are, but they sound like an old rock band?

srodden

Jul 29, 2019
> Not a clue who Pink Floyd are

There is a special place in Hell reserved for people like you! /snubs

See you online!

edit: Apparently I'm derping pretty hard but um... where do I find the server address?!

Pigthaman1

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: pigthaman
Reason for Joining: I'm looking to get back into FTB and just have fun.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: I'm more of the child of the two I use science to build crazy architecture.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: pigthaman
Reason for Joining: I'm looking to get back into FTB and just have fun.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: I'm more of the child of the two I use science to build crazy architecture.

Accepted, Feel free to ask anyone on the server for help. As gregtech isn't easy!

nart

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: thegesh
Reason for Joining: great pack, plenty of tech + GT also the old server i played on closed and i want to join another community and have fun with others
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist : i like the tech and magic progression discovering new ways to combine what the pack offers so iguess scientist mostly tho i get random build ideas too :D

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: thegesh
Reason for Joining: great pack, plenty of tech + GT also the old server i played on closed and i want to join another community and have fun with others
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist : i like the tech and magic progression discovering new ways to combine what the pack offers so iguess scientist mostly tho i get random build ideas too :D

Accepted, Welcome to DoloCraft! :) Have fun being a mad scientist/wizard?