Whitelist Server DolorCraft |V.1.1.1 |Whitelist | GregTech | Mature Fun Environment | No Banned Items | Dedicated 8GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
I havent been able to conect to the server yesterday or today at all. The server tab says that it "Can't reach server".

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
Servers up and running as of when I saw this morning. But I can't get it either.. BTW do u know where I can get the carpenter's blocks v2.1.2 by chance?

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
when i try to login it keeps saying "bad login" anyone know why? and i have everything installed

Frederickx2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Frederickx2
Reason for Joining: I would like a server to play on with my friend UrbanMage and also interact with a community that I can learn from, and play with. I haven't played any FTB on a server for about a year because of school, but I'm finally ready to jump right back in. I have also been looking for Gregtech servers but alot of people do really hate the mod so it's been really hard.
I really would like to join this server because the admins even on this page seem chill, and through the applications I've taken a peek at, most of the accepted applicants seem like people I'd get along with. I would really to be a member of a community like my last server, which had shut down a few months after I had stopped playing for school.
I really hope you consider me (and my friend) as I think I would be an active and positive part of the community.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect, I enjoy building big, complicated things and usually ask for fellow server members for help and collaborate on projects of theirs and mine. I also flop towards Scientist, because when I get interested in something, like thuamcraft for example, when I played on Unleashed for almost half a year, when I got into thuamcraft I didn't sleep all day until I researched all available tech's in the book. It's a bit intense but sometimes intense is good :)

Last edited:

BIT TRIP

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: UrbanMage
Reason for Joining: I had never been one much for joining a server, however lately it gets lonesome only playing on a LAN server, especially with FTB being so intensive I cannot handle hosting the server on my outdated laptop. Instead, I hoped to find a strong, well-knit community that I can always expect to join and not deal with unnecessary drama, etc. I have faith that this server will be my main and only server for FTB (seeing how I haven't investigated any other servers). I want to make my FTB experience pleasant for myself, my friend Frederickx2, and for the players I am exploring this mod alongside with. c:
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Scientist. This mod has a lot of technical use and I hope to master and utilize it fully and efficiently. With my friend alongside me as an architect, we hope to combine both our expertise and ideas to make a system both visually and technically pleasing. If it's worthy, we hope to show off our creations to the server as well.

Last edited: