Whitelist Server DolorCraft |V.1.1.1 |Whitelist | GregTech | Mature Fun Environment | No Banned Items | Dedicated 8GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

zalaad

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me, I'm having a problem loging on to the server as it's says I need opis 1.2.2 though monster 1.1.1 ships 1.2.0. I tried to manually download that version but it crashes my game. All help is appreciated. :3

Thelvaren

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Thelvaren
Reason for Joining: I want to play along with some friends in a server with these technological mods
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Scientist

ScarredSin

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Luffy_Nozomi
Reason for Joining: Play with my friends, PixelMnky and Co. and do a technological house
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Scientist

Anskar218

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Anskar1184
Age: 24 (It sometimes takes me a while to calculate it. Blame drugs)
Reason for Joining: some guys told me to join this server to play. And what I saw here looked fine.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: I'm about to finish an engineering degree, so building and being artistic is not my best skill imho.

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Kicker05
Age: 15 (However, considering I'm a recreational pilot in training, and a cashier, I'm allot more mature then most.)
Reason for Joining: I'm looking for a relatively stock server (greg tech is fine), that doesn't have a strict age requirement.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: I take pride in the science side of my brain, I've built my own pc and I'm on the school av team. However I'm a slight architect as well.

Venus Morbidae

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Venus_Morbidae
Reason for Joining: I´m looking for a server with lots of mods and discovered monster modpack yesterday. It´s said to be the follower of unleashed which I have played quiet a lot. Plus, it´s always frustrating to join servers and find out that tons of the stuff you usually use is banned.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Well I´m kind of a nature loving type of person. I like to build in a harmonic kind of way, and I am defenetly loving the huge varity of trees and possabilitys to get the needed resources.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted, hope you enjoy the Dolor (Pain and sorrow) of gregtech ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1406910903][/DOUBLEPOST]oo sexy is back :D

TechnoBubble

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: TekkyGud
Reason for Joining: Looking for a small community in which i can build with people and a complicated pack that involves a lot of mods because i like to build giant structures and set myself big tasks
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: I like both, mostly tech and using that to create complicated machines

Tax80

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Tax80
Age: Let's just say I am older than 25. Makes me feel old when I put my actual age. ;p

Edit: I guess the "80" at the end of my username gives a decent clue as to my age though. Never thought about it. OKAY! I'LL CONFESS! I'm 34.

Reason for Joining: Recently updated to a 64 bit system, which means easier to do FTB! Looking to get going back on modded minecraft. I really like the fact that you say you have GregTech. I enjoy a challenge. I like the sense of community and being able to show your stuff of to people that understand how it works in SMP vs. just doing things for yourself on SSP.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist I would say I prefer function over form, so I suppose Scientist. I tend to try to pretty my builds up more on multiplayer than I do on single player for some reason though.

Last edited:

Sickpuppets

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Sickpuppets
Reason for Joining: I wanted to find a whitelist server and this server has gregtech, a mod I personally adore.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: Scientist mostly but I do like Architecture as well.

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: pancakeman77
Reason wanting to join: Wanted to find a server that will not shut down like my last one. Where I can play my game and have fun in a tight nit community with other mature people.
I am the type of player who likes to get as far as I can in the game. And also build some semi advanced things.
I hope to see you guys soon! :)

PS. Me and a friend are starting a youtube channel so we might record if I get on.