Whitelist Server DolorCraft |V.1.1.1 |Whitelist | GregTech | Mature Fun Environment | No Banned Items | Dedicated 8GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name:caelans123
Reason for Joining:I am switching back to the monster pack With my friend atomic667 because the direwolf server we were on is reseting in a month
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: I like building alot and i know what im doing with the mods

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name:caelans123
Reason for Joining:I am switching back to the monster pack With my friend atomic667 because the direwolf server we were on is reseting in a month
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: I like building alot and i know what im doing with the mods

Accepted, and congratulations. You're the 100th reply :)

Mekchrious

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Mekchrious
Reason for Joining: Looking to expand my horizons and want to try out monster on a smaller server
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Scientist by a long shot...I can build attractive things, but what I really slave over is a new solution to a problem.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Mekchrious
Reason for Joining: Looking to expand my horizons and want to try out monster on a smaller server
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Scientist by a long shot...I can build attractive things, but what I really slave over is a new solution to a problem.

Accepted, welcome to dolorcraft, "slave over is a new solution to a problem" Sounds like you will love gregtech then xD

Mekchrious

Jul 29, 2019
Never played with Gregtech before, and I haven't played with IC2 since it basically came out, so hopefully my knowledge there is useless :p

I'm getting an error joining; it's saying a few microblocks aren't installed. I reinstalled the Monster pack, restarted launcher/computer, and made sure to install Gregtech...any ideas?

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Edit mods (before you click launch on monster) > enable the mods that is stated in the thread. Should work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mekchrious

Jul 29, 2019
You're going to hate me, I guarantee it, but it says I'm not white listed? It's easy to spell my name wrong.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
On all morning, add me on skype (Joe.force.) or post here!

Currently working on a website for the server & added a TS3 server.

kevindevos

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: kev9542
Reason for Joining:
I always liked playing FTB and i take breaks once in a while, time to get into it again. Playing in singleplayer is not as fun as meeting others ingame and have some fun :D
What kind of Minecrafter are you:
Im more a Scientist than an Architect, but i do manage to get some nice builds for all purposes.

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: kev9542
Reason for Joining: I always liked playing FTB and i take breaks once in a while, time to get into it again. Playing in singleplayer is not as fun as meeting others ingame and have some fun :D
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Im more a Scientist than an Architect, but i do manage to get some nice builds for all purposes.

Welcome Kevin?, Hope you have some fun here at Dolorcraft :) please make sure you enable the mods stated in the thread, by clicking edit mods before you launch monster.

Mekchrious

Jul 29, 2019
I deleted the old vers of Opis (it wouldn't let me on with it) and put the new one in, but I'm crashing during startup every time now. That was the only thing that changed. Anyone else having that issue?

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
yeh you dont need it, only if your an admin was my mistake. delete it and put old version back in sorry :(