Whitelist Server DolorCraft |V.1.1.1 |Whitelist | GregTech | Mature Fun Environment | No Banned Items | Dedicated 8GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted, You will love it here. We have exactly that, every one is extremely friendly and love to help each other out. We will be doing a group ender dragon hunt soon. I won't do it without you so you can get it on youtube :).
Sounds great! I can already tell this is going to be a great community!

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Online, if anyone wants to post an application. Should respond within 10minute if that.

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name:atomic667
Reason for Joining:I am switching back to the monster pack and I am looking for a good server with an active community, this server seems like it would fit that very well. The mention of gregtech also peaked my interest.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: I am a little of both but mostly Scientist

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name:atomic667
Reason for Joining:I am switching back to the monster pack and I am looking for a good server with an active community, this server seems like it would fit that very well. The mention of gregtech also peaked my interest.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: I am a little of both but mostly Scientist

Welcome, Yes we have a pretty active community. We will be looking forward to welcoming you, to be part of it :)

BattleDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: BattleDwarf321
Age: 14 (If you don't want me because of my age I will understand)
Reason for Joining: I want a active community to play FTB with.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: Both if that makes sense, I love building but I also enjoy machines. But if I must decide I would choose Architect. If mage was and option I would have done that

Thanks for reading
-BattleDwarf321

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: BattleDwarf321
Age: 14 (If you don't want me because of my age I will understand)
Reason for Joining: I want a active community to play FTB with.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist: Both if that makes sense, I love building but I also enjoy machines. But if I must decide I would choose Architect. If mage was and option I would have done that

Thanks for reading
-BattleDwarf321

I probably would of declined you due to your age, but the fact that you could of lied as you have no previous posts, shows some sign of responabilty. Probably more so than a lot of 17 year olds i know. I also asked the people online and they are willing to give you a chance. Thus, You're accepted! Welcome to DolorCraft.

lk0ri

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Lk0ri
Reason for Joining: Want to find a nice community of players to get to know and have fun with.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist Scientist!

Hope to hear from you guys soon. :)

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Lk0ri
Reason for Joining: Want to find a nice community of players to get to know and have fun with.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect or Scientist Scientist!
Hope to hear from you guys soon. :)

Welcome to Dolorcraft, hope you enjoy our community. Currently have xeno and pig talking about corrupt police haha.

Hope this reply was soon enough?

xRisenx

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: xRisenx and Thrallsa (My Brother)
Reason for Joining: Gregtech of course.
What kind of Minecrafter are you: The kind that loves GregTech, Most important is talking to other players and having fun :)

Felix2142

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Felix2142
Reason for Joining: Me and some friends decided on picking up playing minecraft again. Since we are experienced in gregtech we couldn´t live without it and your server seems friendly and stable - and offers gregtech! :)
What kind of Minecrafter are you: def. scientist, love creating crazy machine networks.

Entity

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: strongentity
Reason for Joining: Didn't play for a few month. I'm looking for a nice server to have some fun in Minecraft again. And GregTech is awesome! ;)
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Scientist

Klaus529

Jul 29, 2019
MineCraft Name: Klaus529
Reason for Joining: Me and some friends (Flex2142) decided on picking up playing minecraft again. Since we are experienced in gregtech we couldn´t live without it and your server seems friendly and stable - and offers gregtech! :)
No Copy Pasterino Ploxeroni
What kind of Minecrafter are you: I'm ofc the architect of the mates

Entity

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i post this for my mate. He doesen't have an account here:

MineCraft Name: fuckYUNOwayne
Reason for Joining:I like Trains
What kind of Minecrafter are you: Architect

Wosher

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys it seems like i hit unwatch on the thread. Wups... been waiting for emails that have never came.[DOUBLEPOST=1405561353][/DOUBLEPOST]Whitelisted everyone but "fuckYUNOWAYNE" Can you explain this name?