Direwolf20 1.7.10 released

xtrasyn

Jul 29, 2019
Correct, there is now an equivalent from enderIO but the conduits are out.

Same with the fluiduct, and I have not yet found a good replacement.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
When i try to start my new Direwolf 1.7.10 server, i get this crashlog: http://pastebin.com/Ba0Bv808
I have earlier ran Monster, Direwolf 1.6.4 servers etc. on the exact same server. Please help if anyone knows?

//Alexandere99

I seen an error like that before and was reading about it being related to java because multicraft were using java 8 update 20 that was breaking the pack. That is maybe the issue now. Try contacting multicraft for help.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or are the Thermal Expansion conduits not in the pack ? i am searching through the Thermal Expansion nei filter and can't find it by name or mod... help ?

the ducts/conduits have been moved to a new mod addon for Thermal Expansion.
sadly that addon has not yet been released, but RWTema recently joined the team to work on the addon and it's moving on quite well in it's progression

for now if you want to move RF/Liquid/Items the best option would be Ender IO conduits

Reactions: RestrictedDruid

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
sadly that addon has not yet been released, but RWTema recently joined the team to work on the addon and it's moving on quite well in it's progression

for now if you want to move RF/Liquid/Items the best option would be Ender IO conduits

I think that is why it was added to the pack because of the lack of pipes in the pack. Well execpt for Extra Utilities anyway.[DOUBLEPOST=1414857044][/DOUBLEPOST]

[DOUBLEPOST=1414857155][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sadly no Mekanism. (Is it safe to add it myself?) Further nice pack.

Try adding it but if you do don't post crash reports because help is only officially given for unmodified packs.

Last edited:

lionkev55

Jul 29, 2019
Harvesters from MFR don't recognize ANY forestry tree! Is this a bug, or intended? I need an answer because thats basically my main source of power

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
hi guys

my server running the direwolf20 1.7.10 is crashing
i have listed the following crash report

my server is also running linux (centOS)

hope you can find me a solution

all the best
Malkea21

I don't know much about linux but should you not be using java 7 and not 6.[DOUBLEPOST=1414857616][/DOUBLEPOST]
Harvesters from MFR don't recognize ANY forestry tree! Is this a bug, or intended? I need an answer because thats basically my main source of power

If they are are specific forestry saplings then they maybe do not work in anything but a forestry farm. The vanilla saplings should work fine.

Last edited:
D

daveydee3

Hey slowpoke, Im getting the same libraries missing when I try to start my server. Is there anything I can do about it? Or do I need to go to another hosting company?

agax_

Jul 29, 2019
ive force updated multiple times... and no matter how many times i do, there are no mods in the folder... nor are there any mods in the ''edit mod pack'' tab on the launcher, someone help? (sorry 'bout the quality of screen cap)

Attachments

• ftb.png
    ftb.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 102

Killer873

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah that's what i'm doing but i was just checking it wasn't a problem with my nei it's been derping out a bit but tanks for the info !

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my error list after one hour of play:

- Control options (under ESC key), text extends beyond edge of screen with no left/right slider bar, cannot change keybindings easily because cannot read descriptions
- no Treecapitator mod (not a bug, but I thought all servers used this mod to reduce leaf-tick lag? We OCD people really need this mod! LOL)
- had 2 dirt in my inventory, broke 5 more dirt blocks... and the two stacks wouldn't combine... so something is going on, NBT tags? On dirt blocks??
- creepers do not damage the landscape? still can hurt player tho. prob a mod and not a bug, but I'm usure so report it anyway.

Edit - I will file proper bug report with proper format if I continue to see problems like these, but for now just consider these as informal reports FYI and for discussion.

Last edited:

progwml6

Launcher Dev
Launcher Developer
Mod Developer
Nov 15, 2013
Those of you with server install issues:
Some hosts aren't running the install scripts that we provide. these are called FTBInstall.sh or FTBInstall.bat depending on the server's operating system.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019

Thank goodness for RWTema, TE can split off conduits all they like, but without conduits, TE is not TE. IMO.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I would use forestry farms with.... forestry trees.

MoparDan

Jul 29, 2019
Some hosts aren't running the install scripts that we provide. these are called FTBInstall.sh or FTBInstall.bat depending on the server's operating system.

This is the issue I had also with mine. Keep in mind, its not also just the host, but the front-end that they also use. For example, we use a dedicated server and use the mcmyadmin frontend to help manage the server...those that use mcmyadmin know that it doesnt launch bat files (well, not by default anyway).

Enough rambling, for those with libraries issues (server installs) do this:

1. Download the server pack and extract it into a folder on your desktop
2. run the "FTBInstall.bat" or "FTBInstall.sh" depending on your os. This will download the libraries.
3. When done, copy the libraries folder to your server, merging the folders.
4. Start up your server.

That 'should' take care of the libraries issue on servers.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
So I see our friendly flying bat mod (oh sorry, I mean the Morph mod) is back!! If anyone can report how it works, please fill us in, I've already killed a bat but due to problems in the keybindings screen, I can't figure out what keys work with Morph to give me Batman powers and creative flight mode... thx.

Oh, and... Witchery. wow. My inventory in the first hour of play is just filled with Witchery stuff (mostly seeds, but I see and hear those Hobgoblins everywhere I go). Guess it's time I learned a new mod if it's gonna be so prominent. Already found a "Witchery Villager" I guess you could call her. But she told me I wasn't worthy. LOL

D

daveydee3

Does that mean I need a new host? :(

Edit: Nevermind. Tried Mopars trick and Im not getting the issue anymore. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
So I see our friendly flying bat mod (oh sorry, I mean the Morph mod) is back!! If anyone can report how it works, please fill us in, I've already killed a bat but due to problems in the keybindings screen, I can't figure out what keys work with Morph to give me Batman powers and creative flight mode... thx.

Oh, and... Witchery. wow. My inventory in the first hour of play is just filled with Witchery stuff (mostly seeds, but I see and hear those Hobgoblins everywhere I go). Guess it's time I learned a new mod if it's gonna be so prominent. Already found a "Witchery Villager" I guess you could call her. But she told me I wasn't worthy. LOL
DW20 agricultural pack to infinity.... vanilla, botania, witchery, pnuematicraft, Bop junk, natura. World gen goes RAWR!

alexandere99

Jul 29, 2019
This is the issue I had also with mine. Keep in mind, its not also just the host, but the front-end that they also use. For example, we use a dedicated server and use the mcmyadmin frontend to help manage the server...those that use mcmyadmin know that it doesnt launch bat files (well, not by default anyway).

Enough rambling, for those with libraries issues (server installs) do this:

1. Download the server pack and extract it into a folder on your desktop
2. run the "FTBInstall.bat" or "FTBInstall.sh" depending on your os. This will download the libraries.
3. When done, copy the libraries folder to your server, merging the folders.
4. Start up your server.

That 'should' take care of the libraries issue on servers.

I have done that but now i receive another crash log saying: http://pastebin.com/qSZwnPd8
Someone please help me? :)

//Alexandere99

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019

I'll answer my own post, it's [ and ] keys. See iChun's Morph mod
This is real handy too:
  • Add a mob to favourites with the ~ key, when in the Morph Gui. You can also hold the ~ key to open a radial menu to morph into your favourites!

Enderman_11

Jul 29, 2019
To the maker I am having problems playing this pack I have the ram to max and it won't luanch
Also in my perivious comment it had a main error for not launching can u tell me how to fix this