Direwolf20 1.7.10 released

CourierSC

Jul 29, 2019
@Yusunoha
Yeah, its a bit annoying. What I've been doing in my pack that I set up waiting for this was using the old extra utilities recipe for transfer nodes by cheating it in after spending the resources. At least Ender IO is out for that now. I haven't tinkered with that one enough... Transfer nodes are EXPENSIVE now...

Enderman_11

Jul 29, 2019
Yes but I am stuck at the FTB launcher it doesnt even load it[DOUBLEPOST=1414865524][/DOUBLEPOST]nevermind[DOUBLEPOST=1414865735][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes but I am stuck at the FTB launcher it doesnt even load it[DOUBLEPOST=1414865524][/DOUBLEPOST]nevermind
Never mind again it was direwolf 1.6.4[DOUBLEPOST=1414865772][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes but I am stuck at the FTB launcher it doesnt even load it[DOUBLEPOST=1414865524][/DOUBLEPOST]nevermind[DOUBLEPOST=1414865735][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never mind again it was direwolf 1.6.4
HELP ME PLZ!

Last edited:

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
try updating to the most recent beta. to do that go to "options" click "Advanced options" and the click on " allow use of beta launcher versions" once you've done all that restart your launcher and click yes to the update and let it update then you should see the Direwolf20 1.7.10 pack on the launcher

stoneminer02

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder, why can't I register or login on support.feed-the-beast.com ?
Signup message: You aren't allowed to signup on this account.
Login message: Unknown username or password.

Merlyn

Jul 29, 2019
I've downloaded the new pack, been able to get on, tad laggy but I have yet to tweak with stuff to speed it up. My main problem is my NEI has absolutely no items in it... no matter what I do it just shows up as 0/0 pages... Any help is greatly appreciated.

Enderman_11

Jul 29, 2019
no it shows up it just wont launch[DOUBLEPOST=1414866683][/DOUBLEPOST]
try updating to the most recent beta. to do that go to "options" click "Advanced options" and the click on " allow use of beta launcher versions" once you've done all that restart your launcher and click yes to the update and let it update then you should see the Direwolf20 1.7.10 pack on the launcher
you lied it still did not launch

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
so you're the one who asked for help and i tried to help. now i'm sorry that it didn't work for you but it had worked for me so again sorry but i tired to help and just because it didn't work doesn't mean that i lied.

Richardk2n

Jul 29, 2019
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: thaumcraft/common/lib/Utils

Thaumic exploration is crashing the game if I open it's creative tab.

stoneminer02

Jul 29, 2019
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: thaumcraft/common/lib/Utils

Thaumic exploration is crashing the game if I open it's creative tab.
This is because it tries to find the class called Utils in thaumcraft.common.lib(Thaumcraft's libraries in package common)

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
So I see our friendly flying bat mod (oh sorry, I mean the Morph mod) is back!! If anyone can report how it works, please fill us in, I've already killed a bat but due to problems in the keybindings screen, I can't figure out what keys work with Morph to give me Batman powers and creative flight mode... thx.

Oh, and... Witchery. wow. My inventory in the first hour of play is just filled with Witchery stuff (mostly seeds, but I see and hear those Hobgoblins everywhere I go). Guess it's time I learned a new mod if it's gonna be so prominent. Already found a "Witchery Villager" I guess you could call her. But she told me I wasn't worthy. LOL

As far as I've seen watching the twitch stream testing of the new DW20 pack, you can get the bat form but cannot fly until you have visited the Nether.[DOUBLEPOST=1414870478][/DOUBLEPOST]
To the maker I am having problems playing this pack I have the ram to max and it won't luanch
Also in my perivious comment it had a main error for not launching can u tell me how to fix this

What exactly do you mean by "I have the ram to max"? Apparently the ideal configuration is to run minimum ram=2GB, maximum ram=4GB and permgen=256MB.

This is assuming that you have at least 6GB total ram in your system... If you use Windows and try to use these settings with 4GB or less total ram installed it will drastically slow down your system due to the OS being forced to disk-swap to your swapfile, if not crashing from the get-go.

Allocating any more than that will result in memory problems and slowness due to Java's inability to manage the "garbage collection" (memory management) for more than about 4GB.

Last edited:

MechaPeace

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone please give me a list of steps to try to get the direwolf 1.7.10 pack to work? I downloaded it but it keeps on going to vanilla minecraft. greatly appreciate it if you can help me. I really don't understand how to get to work properly. plus my ftb launcher is now acting weird and wanting to know the steps of how to completely redownload the launcher.

lionkev55

Jul 29, 2019
Im so sad mfr harvesters don't detect and harvest forestry trees of any kind, just vanilla. It worked fine in 1.6 idk whats wrong!