Status
Not open for further replies.

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.19
Mod: Extra Utilities
Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/iyWqSV51
Problem: Crash when looking at a Transfer Node (Extra Utilities) installed at the side of a standard chest with a hollow cobblestone cover in your hand. You must be close enough to the chest and the node that the ghost image of the cover would be rendered on the node, the chest or in the block(s) behind them.
Reproducible: Yes. I haven't tried this in a new test world though. I'll make my world available on request should it be necessary.
Fix: No fix, but if you reload after it happened, you *may* have enough time to look away fast, deselect the cover, remove the chest and the node, place your covers and then re-place chest and node. Once you know of it, it's easy to avoid. Otherwise, this may make your world inaccessible.

Sekuraz

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.21
Mod: Mystcraft
Crash Log: attached
Problem: Server is crashing after startup, Error: dimension id already in use for dimension 9 (a mystcraft age by default)

Attachments

• ForgeModLoader-server-0.zip
    117.3 KB · Views: 64

jmarler

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v19
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.2
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Engineering Turtles are unable to pickup Tesseracts or Energy Conduit using turtle.dig(). Mining turtles can pick up both with turtle.dig(), but the Tesseract loses it's settings in the process.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

Jaycofly

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 version 1.0.21
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion & Tinkers Construct
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/qbEXCyPT
Whats the bug? Trying to use a Chisel in a Cyclic assembler crashes the game and corrupts the block.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

nightarix

Jul 29, 2019
mod pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 version 1.0.19
mod & version: unknown
pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/THH6Qw7b
bug: error mentions a concurrent modification exception?
can it be repeated: haven't tried yet
known fix:

Last edited:

Peter Chu

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log: this is not a crash log but it's the console log showing lots of java lines in red so hope this might help identify the problem http://pastebin.com/dniRAGSX
Whats the bug?

The picture here shows that even when i'm in creative mode the creative option is not showing up. I tried switching it to other mode and back to creative and still no luck. Dunno why this is happening to me but since i saw this my MC memory usage always go sky high and keeps accumulates data up to a point where my game just lagged out and close. I have Java8 update 5 installed. Tried a fresh direwolf pack download and still no luck. Try lowering the setting from fancy to fast etc also no luck on the memory usage part.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: N/A

Attachments

• 2014-05-02_20.26.36.png
    2014-05-02_20.26.36.png
    247.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 2014-05-02_20.26.41.png
    2014-05-02_20.26.41.png
    368.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 2014-05-02_20.26.54.png
    2014-05-02_20.26.54.png
    519.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Brio

Jul 29, 2019
modpack: Direwol20 1.6.4
mod: extra utilities
patebin:http:pastebin.com/MqF2mQa1
bug: when i look at the pipes(there are attached to TE machines) with a cover in my hand the internal server shuts down. prevents relog unless before the chunk has loaded quickly drag mouse away from the pipes.
Have tested crashed three times from doing it.

Carcioghiotto

Jul 29, 2019
modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
mod:Thaumcraft 4
bug: I deposited my Thaumonomicon in an ender pouch and when i took it out it resetted all the research. Now i'm kinda stuck because i can't get the secret research which you get scanning peculiar items because those items still count as analyzed.

Snyden

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 version 1.0.21
There are some touhou_alice config files in pack version 21. But i can't find a mod they belong to.

vertocraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i recently updated my client and a server but now i having a issue, with client it seems fine but the server always says
java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 46 ....
so i using a linux server with CentOS and had no problems with earlier modpack version + i canot pastebin the issue becouse if i Ctrl+C it just stops the Screen so i made a Printscreen
http://prntscr.com/3geqo6

mitchitized

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.22
Mod: OpenBlocks
Crash Log: none provided
Problem: XP drains no longer drain, you stand on them and nothing happens. Spawned one in from creative and it didn't work either. Quit and reloaded the launcher (and game) several times, same result.

Ultimately a couple things unrelated happened with the latest update (yeah I backed up, I'm trying to figure where I should post bug reports as the only tracker I know of is for the launcher)... I wished I'd taken a screenshot of the block ids that the launcher complained about - there were three. One of them was glowstone apparently, as I no longer have any in my ME drives. Also the first time I loaded the game with the new version I had over 100 diamonds missing from the ME network, and they magically reappeared the second time I loaded the game. Lastly modular powersuit keybindings don't save or work reliably, every time I loaded the game I had to reassign them (and they still did not work half of the time).

I'm happy looking for logs and binning stuff, is there a tracker for that stuff too or just the launcher on github?

Bushido

Jul 29, 2019
Mod: Computercraft
Problem: I built dire's Automated essentia setup and now there is no txt on the screen.

Idk if the button api no longer works or something got messed up during the update. But it was working on 1.0.21.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.19
Mod: ProjectRed Transmission
Crash Log: attached
Problem: Red alloy wire crashes game when touched by fire. World crashes again on attempted reload.
Created a new world to test and it happened again

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-05_19.17.34-server.txt
    35.2 KB · Views: 60

Deathzore

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Applied Energistics: appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/MMCxXE4a
Whats the bug? Automatically crafting Targeted Self-Propelled Anti Materiel Rockets
Can it be repeated? Yes

Mews

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log: this is not a crash log but it's the console log showing lots of java lines in red so hope this might help identify the problem http://pastebin.com/dniRAGSX
Whats the bug?

The picture here shows that even when i'm in creative mode the creative option is not showing up. I tried switching it to other mode and back to creative and still no luck. Dunno why this is happening to me but since i saw this my MC memory usage always go sky high and keeps accumulates data up to a point where my game just lagged out and close. I have Java8 update 5 installed. Tried a fresh direwolf pack download and still no luck. Try lowering the setting from fancy to fast etc also no luck on the memory usage part.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Go to options ---> inventory, then click global and the "W" next to cheat mode should be gray if it is right click it and so it's black and then you should be able to spawn items in and what not

sivina

Jul 29, 2019
Mod: Computercraft
Problem: I built dire's Automated essentia setup and now there is no txt on the screen.

Idk if the button api no longer works or something got messed up during the update. But it was working on 1.0.21.

excatly having this issues too, clicking computer monitor will show up aspect:79: , attempt blah blah blah error on screen,
really scratching my head and got no idea what's going on.

the button api is working in my another computer,since that is portal control system form dire which using in forgecraft1 1.6.4
not sure is there something change in computercraft or open peripheral mod

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Hi i recently updated my client and a server but now i having a issue, with client it seems fine but the server always says
java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 46 ....
so i using a linux server with CentOS and had no problems with earlier modpack version + i canot pastebin the issue becouse if i Ctrl+C it just stops the Screen so i made a Printscreen
http://prntscr.com/3geqo6

This thread is for modpack bugs not tech support. If you think it is a bug then post in the correct format. If not then go here for support.

jamstruth

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having some pretty big problems since updating my server from 1.0.19 to 1.0.21

Mod & Version: Mystcraft, Latest
Whats the bug? No Mystcraft books will work from the Overworld but they will work in other dimensions. E.g. A Link book the to Twilight Forest won't work but a link book to the Overworld from the Twilight Forest will. This occurs in both newly generated worlds and my current one.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix:

Mod & Version: Vanilla (I guess but likely the same bug as Mystcraft is facing)
Whats the bug? Nether Portals are non-functional. When I try to use them I am instead teleported thousands of blocks south of the portal. Happens in both my current world and a newly generated one.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Edit: It seems these glitches have more to do with my level save than anything else.

Last edited:

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having some pretty big problems since updating my server from 1.0.19 to 1.0.21
It sounds like the dimension table/list has been corrupted (especially dimension 0 - the overworld and dimension -1, the nether). I'm not sure how this could be fixed, though.

jamstruth

Jul 29, 2019
It sounds like the dimension table/list has been corrupted (especially dimension 0 - the overworld and dimension -1, the nether). I'm not sure how this could be fixed, though.

I was worried it would be something like this. I did force my server to generate a new world but got the exact same problem. Now having wiped the server completely and reinstalled it's working for newly generated worlds at least. I'm uploading my old world to load in again... I'm going to guess my old world will produce the same glitches. I'll make a tech support thread somewhere if it does. Its strange given the world works just perfectly in single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.