Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethon27

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod/Version: 1.0.19
Pastebin link to crash: http://pastebin.com/XdFvt7BD
What's the bug?

have recently tried playing my single player map. and for some reason everytime i load into the game it crashes within in seconds of loading up. here is the pastebin link would realy like to help as have put alot of effort into this world and would rather not loose it. i can load other maps ok and create new worlds. just this one.
http://pastebin.com/XdFvt7BD

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Pastebin link to crash: http://pastebin.com/XdFvt7BD
What's the bug?

have recently tried playing my single player map. and for some reason everytime i load into the game it crashes within in seconds of loading up. here is the pastebin link would realy like to help as have put alot of effort into this world and would rather not loose it. i can load other maps ok and create new worlds. just this one.
http://pastebin.com/XdFvt7BD

The console log is reporting memory issues toward the end. Your system looks to be 64 bit with 64 bit java so that part is good. What java arguments are you using? You might need to increase the memory for Java.

Aethon27

Jul 29, 2019
The console log is reporting memory issues toward the end. Your system looks to be 64 bit with 64 bit java so that part is good. What java arguments are you using? You might need to increase the memory for Java.
i am only using the FTB launcher options and have allowed 6gb. is there somewhere else i shouild be looking.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
i am only using the FTB launcher options and have allowed 6gb. is there somewhere else i shouild be looking.

That might explain it. You log indicated that you have about 4.5 gig to play with out of the 8 on your system. Try cutting the launcher down to about 3G and see if that helps. If not you might need to research the java arguments.

Aethon27

Jul 29, 2019
That might explain it. You log indicated that you have about 4.5 gig to play with out of the 8 on your system. Try cutting the launcher down to about 3G and see if that helps. If not you might need to research the java arguments.

Thanks unfortunately that has not worked. still crashed within seconds of world loading. Also i have noticed when i try new worlds that in survival mode i have also lost access to all the creative options.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Thanks unfortunately that has not worked. still crashed within seconds of world loading. Also i have noticed when i try new worlds that in survival mode i have also lost access to all the creative options.
Most be something with the world save that is causing the issue. You could try MCEDIT but without know what block to delete that can be hard. As for the new worlds did you check the setting for enable cheats?

sinalta

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash: N/A
What's the bug? Tinker's Construct drawbridges causing some really weird issues.

The first issue I noticed were these little guys. There should only be 1 of them, but for some reason there is now 5.
2014-04-21_20.35.43.png

This guy had been running perfectly fine for over a week now, without any duplication issues.
On top of that we have this harvester which is apparently receiving a redstone signal, despite not being connecting to any cabling of any kind at all. This has also been running perfectly fine for over a week.
2014-04-21_20.38.28.png 2014-04-21_20.38.26.png

The only thing which has changed is the addition of a Direwolf20-esque emerald farm. Overlapping the same chunk as the golem, 2 floors below and in the same room as the harvestors.
2014-04-21_20.35.12.png

I've now removed the drawbridges and restarted the server. The golems have stopped duplicating and the harvestor now works perfectly fine again.
This has happened before, where drawbridges were shutting down our whole AE system (a half doze ME cables passed nearby where the drawbridges could potentially effect, but never actually did because they didn't have the inventory and there were blocks in the way) and caused MASS duplication of some other golems manning our mana bean farm. We ended up with 100 of each of the golems. Once we removed the drawbridges all these issues stopped.

For what it's worth, the base is in an no water, floating island, eternal day myscraft age. I don't know what effect that will have.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019

with the creative options are you referring to "magnet mode" and "delete mode", if so that is a problem with NEI. it may say that it is in cheat mode in the options but its actually locked in recipe mode for some reason. to solve it simply do the following (this comes from an earlier post i made regarding this):

in the options menu click on inventory. it should say its in cheat mode, now go into the global options (click the button in the upper right hand corner) and switch NEI to cheat mode (you will notice it is in recipe mode before you switch it) and this will let you use cheat mode for the current world and nothing more. should you decide to create a new world you will have to go through this process again.

Peter Chu

Jul 29, 2019
Direwol20 easy takes up to 3,5 Gb of ram, im troubleshooting some mods as it looks that are creating lags of client [ not server ] will see how it goes
Yes pwease check them cuz i feel that there's a bug somewhere and i don't believe is my pc.
Like i said i tried to allocate more memory like 4gb and still the data accumulation keeps going.
Some people had a similar problem like mine and some of them fixed it by disabling chickenchunk or input the additional java parameter in the setting or update their java version and all of them have no luck for me so yea i'm against the wall right now :/
Ohw and also i notice that the creative mode isn't working properly like the option from the creative mode on the left side of the screen doesn't show up even in creative mode itself nor utility mode....

Last edited:

OryHara

Jul 29, 2019
lol, direwolf needs to be optimized, will not run on win 7 32 bit, lol

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

Time: 4/21/14 10:52 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:156)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:705)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:249)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:509)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
at sun.misc.Unsafe.allocateMemory(Native Method)
at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.nio.ByteBuffer.allocateDirect(Unknown Source)
at mcp.mobius.waila.gui.truetyper.TrueTypeFont.loadImage(TrueTypeFont.java:438)
at mcp.mobius.waila.gui.truetyper.TrueTypeFont.createSet(TrueTypeFont.java:225)
at mcp.mobius.waila.gui.truetyper.TrueTypeFont.<init>(TrueTypeFont.java:97)
at mcp.mobius.waila.gui.truetyper.TrueTypeFont.<init>(TrueTypeFont.java:104)
at mcp.mobius.waila.gui.truetyper.FontLoader.createFont(FontLoader.java:62)
at mcp.mobius.waila.gui.truetyper.FontLoader.createFont(FontLoader.java:53)
at mcp.mobius.waila.client.ProxyClient.registerHandlers(ProxyClient.java:69)
at mcp.mobius.waila.Waila.postInit(Waila.java:76)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:704)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_55, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 178038856 bytes (169 MB) / 825180160 bytes (786 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 140 mods loaded, 140 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
denLib{3.1.35} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MobiusCore{1.0.5} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenModsCore{0.3} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
switches|pistontweak{1.3.0 build 25} [Switches|PistonTweak] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
arsmagica2{1.1.2b} [Ars Magica 2] (AM2_1.1.2b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.416.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.54-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IC2{2.0.354-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.354-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forestry{2.3.1.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BiblioWoodsForestry{1.3} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Billund{1.01} [BILLUND] (BILLUND1.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.6.182} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.6.182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CalclaviaCore{1.1.1} [CalclaviaCore] (Calclavia Core-1.1.1.160-main.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CompactSolars{4.4.19.224} [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.6.4-4.4.19.224.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ComputerCraft{1.57} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.57.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CCTurtle{1.57} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.57.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DenPipes-Forestry{1.1.8} [DenPipes-Forestry] (DenPipes-Forestry-1.6.4-1.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DenPipes-Emerald{1.1.6} [DenPipes-Emerald] (DenPipes-Emerald-1.6.4-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DenPipes{2.1.18} [DenPipes] (DenPipes-1.6.4-2.1.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
EnderStorage{1.4.3.6} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3a} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
factorization{0.8.29} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
factorization.misc{0.8.29} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
factorization.notify{0.8.29} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-0.8.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.29} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GateCopy{3.1.4} [GateCopy] (GateCopy-1.6.4-3.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GraviGun{2.0.0} [GraviGun] (GravityGun2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Hats{2.1.4} [Hats] (Hats2.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
HatStand{2.1.0} [HatStand] (HatStand2.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IC2NuclearControl{1.6.2e} [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2e-ic2-experimental.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.102} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.102.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Railcraft{8.3.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.3.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.3dev} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThaumicTinkererKami{1.0} [Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI] (ThaumicTinkererKAMI_j6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThaumicTinkerer{2.3-103} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.3-103.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Mystcraft{0.10.12.01} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.12.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Core{4.2.2.19} [ProjectRed] (ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Exploration{1.0} [ProjRed|Exploration] (ProjectRedWorld-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TwilightForest{1.20.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.20.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.6} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.6-448.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MFFS{3.6.2} [Modular Force Field System] (Modular-Force-Field-System-3.6.2.35-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
numina{0.1.1-53} [Numina] (Numina-1.6.2-0.1.1-53.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
powersuits{0.9.0-84} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.9.0-84.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Morph{0.6.0} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.6.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons|AE{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.9.4.r51} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenMods{0.3} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Transmission{1.0} [ProjRed|Transmission] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.2} [OpenPeripheralCore] (OpenPeripheralCore-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenPeripheral{0.1.2} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (OpenPeripheralAddons-0.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenBlocks{1.2.6} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Opis{1.1.3a_alpha} [Opis] (Opis_1.1.3a_alpha.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
MapWriter{2.0.1} [MapWriter] (Opis_1.1.3a_alpha.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PluginsforForestry{3.2.30} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.6.4-3.2.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PortalGun{2.0.2} [PortalGun] (PortalGun2.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
powersuitaddons{@VERSION@} [Andrew's Modular Powersuits Addons] (powersuitaddons-1.6.4-884.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Compatibility{1.0} [ProjRed|Compatibility] (ProjectRedCompat-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Integration{1.0} [ProjRed|Integration] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Illumination{1.0} [ProjRed|Illumination] (ProjectRedLighting-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Expansion{1.0} [ProjRed|Expansion] (ProjectRedMechanical-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Transportation{1.0} [ProjRed|Transportation] (ProjectRedMechanical-1.6.4-4.2.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
QuantumCraft{1.02_mc164} [qCraft] (qCraft1.02_mc164.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
StevesCarts{2.0.0.b1} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
switches{1.3.0} [Switches] (switches-1.6.4-universal-coremod-1.3.0.25.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TMechworks{19.d4b8fa0} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Translocator{1.1.0.15} [Translocator] (Translocator 1.1.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
McMultipart{1.0.0.244} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.244} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.244.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.

Dodokono

Jul 29, 2019
Before reading, i searched and was unable to find this exact problem in the forum. This does not mean it isn't already listed, just that I could not find it, so if this is a duplicate request, I apologize in advance.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2
Pastebin link to crash log: (no crash)
Whats the bug?: All linking with all types of essence isn't working. The Essence Nexus did not link its essence to any object, machine, or the crafting altar, despite having a little over 300,000 essence in it (its at %29 capacity.) The crystal wrench produces the light beam, but nothing happens when attempting to link to essence conduits, mana batteries, or the crafting altar. However, once I have attempted to link the conduits, batteries, or altars to the essence nexus, i can no longer link the light nexus I have been using either. I have rebuilt my entire setup to no avail, the same bug persisting. Now, whenever starting a new game, I cannot proceed with Ars magica as no linking can occur at all now. Any recipe or machine requiring essence of any kind no longer functions despite my best efforts.
Can it be repeated?: Yes. A lot.
Known Fix: Was unable to find any known fix.

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
lol, direwolf needs to be optimized, will not run on win 7 32 bit, lol
As has been pointed out many times already, this is a limitation of 32-bit Java. If you can, upgrade to 64-bit Java. But do bear in mind that this is a large modpack, running 140+ mods. It is going to take a fair amount of memory to run.

Hunter2133

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version:Not enough items (Nei)
Pastebin link to crash log:No crash
Whats the bug?: My Nei is stuck in recipe mode i can change it to cheat mode but it won't give me items it just shows me the recipes
Can it be repeated?: Can't make it stop
Known Fix:

OryHara

Jul 29, 2019
As has been pointed out many times already, this is a limitation of 32-bit Java. If you can, upgrade to 64-bit Java. But do bear in mind that this is a large modpack, running 140+ mods. It is going to take a fair amount of memory to run.

as has been pointed out, windows 7 32 bit, i cant use 64 bit on the windows side, therefore i can only run it on linux 64 bit, lel. maybe optifine to optimize it for 32 bit so it'll be operational on 32 bit too?

RansomDemands

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: Direwolf20 1.0.20
Mod: Openblocks
What's the bug: Equipping the sonic goggles closes the game.
Can it be repeated: Every time :(
Known fix: none

I'll try to get a pastebin of the crash next time I play. I had MFR spawners creating villagers in the walls and wanted to find them.

Demon256

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: Direwolf20 1.0.20
Problem: When loading a save from 1.0.19 I get the following errors:

Code:
Forge Mod Loader has found the following ID mismatches
Complete details are in the log file

ID 2578 from Mod OpenBlocks is missing
ID 102 is mismatched between world and game
ID 6625 is mismatched between world and game
ID 6626 is mismatched between world and game
ID 6627 is mismatched between world and game

The complete error log is here: http://pastebin.com/nrUvWSyx

I first thought it might be cause I opted to preserve config files, so I reinstalled. This is from a clean installation from scratch. All I did was copy the save folders over to the new installation. And I use the FTB Launcher.

Edit: If I continue with loading at that point, the game returns me to the main menu. If I then try to load again, the game doesn't report mismatches, but freezes completely.

Last edited:

Imad_Bush

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.19
Log: Http://Pastebin.Com/WRWjSvY9
Problem:After selecting any world it does the normal: "loading world, building terrain" but then it brings me straight back to the main menu.
Then when I try to select it again it does (Not Responding) and you have to manually close it
Can it be repeated: Yes
Known Fix:None

Status
Not open for further replies.