Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

KetchupGuy101

Jul 29, 2019
Where do you see that? I see a loading with a confirmation of TiC, then a crash, with a "link" to a crash report (C:\Users\daddy\Desktop\FTB Files\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2014-01-01_05.48.32-client.txt) - I'd like to see the crashreport before saying anything about the cause.
(I don't see anything about MFR being an issue here)
This is the crash report
http://pastebin.com/Tknxrd7z

Diamonder96

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (v1.0.8) Minecraft 1.6.4
Mod & Version: I think its Thaumcraft 4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/f30eC5Wg
Whats the bug? Well i was playing on my singlepalyer server and when i try to make fire wand foci i clicked on recepi for fire charge and suddenly my server and FTB luncher closes back to the desktop. I was surprised and i think it just crashed so i open FTB luncher again and start Direwolf20 pack. Than i click Singleplayer and there wasn't any server to click - server list is blank. I was shocked. I check the saves folder where the server should be saved and the server map ("New World") its still there file big (255MB) so i guess the server still exist.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: I try to recopy server folder but don't work. Than I make fresh new server and than i copy all data from my crashed server folder to the new fresh server folder and when I open luncher again server list is blank again (no server to chose). Pls help!

NandoB

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion, Iron Chest, Extra Utilities.
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/Pz669Jwu its not giving me any crashes but all my items disappear
Whats the bug? i play in singleplaymode. i setup the same sorting system as dire has in his video's nothing add or changed to it, each time when i dump all my stuff into the first above chest then all goes good downstairs, everything is gona be smelted wich sould be smelted, but now the bug each time when it goes from the itemduct into a chest all the item's are gonna disappear
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix:
i dont know how i a huge noob for this but i know for sure i setup all the same things as dire in his video's and even rebuild all the things and changd all the pipes and chest.

ps. see the picture for a bit more info. i tested the pips connecting of all side but it doesnt matter first coupple time's it goes good but later on the game all the items are gonna disappear

Attachments

• 2014-01-02_01.16.17.png
    2014-01-02_01.16.17.png
    339 KB · Views: 88

sslitherr1

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version:1.0.9
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? User-defined settings are not being implemented into the game. I have changed some settings in Morph (to make it that as a monster, monster won't attack), villager activity(don't remember the cfg filename for this), NEI(changed to open in Recipe Mode only) and UtilityMobs(drop chances/armor spawn-in increased). The settings are changed when reopening the game, but the settings are not being used.,
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Sheedey

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.9

do not place a open blocks crane in a armor stand it will crash anyone in the chunk no crash log just closes out the luncher

KetchupGuy101

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: All
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/z9ptJ9nv
Whats the bug? When I am trying to download the pack it does not download any of the sound or jar files just the mods and launches making it impossible to play the game
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: I have no Idea

Lazarix69

Jul 29, 2019
Where do you see that? I see a loading with a confirmation of TiC, then a crash, with a "link" to a crash report (C:\Users\daddy\Desktop\FTB Files\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2014-01-01_05.48.32-client.txt) - I'd like to see the crashreport before saying anything about the cause.
(I don't see anything about MFR being an issue here)

you need to look at the crash report in more detail:

1. 2014-01-01 05:48:32 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from MineFactoryReloaded
  2. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector3f
  3. at powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.render.model.RedstoneCableModel.<init>(RedstoneCableModel.java:21)
  4. at powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.render.tileentity.RedstoneCableRenderer.<init>(RedstoneCableRenderer.java:24)
  5. at powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.MineFactoryReloadedClient.init(MineFactoryReloadedClient.java:125)
  6. at powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.net.ClientProxy.init(ClientProxy.java:17)
  7. at powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.MineFactoryReloadedCore.init(MineFactoryReloadedCore.java:549)
  8. at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  9. at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  10. at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  11. at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  12. at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)

Reactions: Tezorian

SnowsongWolf

Jul 29, 2019
I've confirmed that this issue still exists in DW20 1.0.8, and that the latest version (snapshot 112 as of this posting) of OpenPeripheral fixes it. getTankInfo() returns a table of string values and instead should be returning a nested table for each tank.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.4
Mod & Version: OpenPeripheral-0.2.1-preview8
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? openperipheral does return the wrong stuff when getting the value's out of the table returned by: getTankInfo() this is possibly caused by using an outdated versino of openperipheral that still uses the liquid system and forge that now uses the fluid system
image: http://imgur.com/FQwnnai
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: possibly updating openperipheral to the latest jenkins build which can be found here: http://openmods.info:8080/job/OpenPeripheral/

active diamond

Jul 29, 2019
modpack:direwolf20
mod&version1.0.9
pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/5myqJ4SY
whats the bug?:i was playing on 1.0.7(might be 1.0.6) and i was going to play when i noticed there was a new update (1.0.9)i was going to click on it but i clicked on recommended cuz i thought that would allways keep me up to date it downlaoded then i started my world but it instantly shutdown (everything) then i tryied to click on 1.0.9 instead of recommended and it loaded again so i think maybe it loaded a version be4 the update to TE conduits/ducts or something no idea but it still insta crashes i even have a world(nothing in it just a BOP world)that i started same version as my world thats not working and its working just fine so i think it might be TE stuff not sure though
can it be repeated:dunno
known fix: :( nope

SavannahMan

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion, Iron Chest, Extra Utilities.
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/Pz669Jwu its not giving me any crashes but all my items disappear
Whats the bug? i play in singleplaymode. i setup the same sorting system as dire has in his video's nothing add or changed to it, each time when i dump all my stuff into the first above chest then all goes good downstairs, everything is gona be smelted wich sould be smelted, but now the bug each time when it goes from the itemduct into a chest all the item's are gonna disappear
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix:
i dont know how i a huge noob for this but i know for sure i setup all the same things as dire in his video's and even rebuild all the things and changd all the pipes and chest.

ps. see the picture for a bit more info. i tested the pips connecting of all side but it doesnt matter first coupple time's it goes good but later on the game all the items are gonna disappear

Same issue. With me its the end chest for my ender chest import system (in this case diamond). It seems to delete the item when its about to insert. It first happened when I went to the deep dark and that so led me to believe it was due to chunk unloading. A chunk loader at my base however seems to have little influence.

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.8
mod&version:
pastebin link to crash log: No crash, a bug.
whats the bug?: Occasionally the itemducts bug out. It is noticable when there are no more items going through, when they should. Or when you see that a duct is clogged up where items should be coming from. (the red marking). I think this is related to my previous bug report about routing errors. However, upon removing the itemducts and placing them again, this time i noticed i came one short again. It seems like one itemduct part turns into a ghost image. You see it's there and you can remove it, but when you pick it up, it is no longer really there. Let's say you remove 5 itemducts, you pick up five. Yet once you place the fourth itemduct, there is none left. I have not been able to duplicate the bug consciously, as it happens randomly.
can it be repeated: More or less.
known fix: None yet.

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 V1.0.8
Mod & Version: Railcraft
Pastebin to crash: It doesnt cause a crash.
Whats the bug: In machines the display shows the steam level as a rotating circle instead of showing the grey fluid type display.
Print screen showing bug here: http://imgur.com/DHNvdr5 (The machine used in the link previously is the solid fuelled firebox)

ChiefSi

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: DW20 1.0.8
Mod & Version: Open blocks? Thermal expanion?
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/jRrdt5na
Whats the bug? Corrupted world save on multiplayer server caused by placing a single fluiduct between xpjuice drum and auto enchanter
Can it be repeated? No. Same setup in single player works fine
Known Fix: Unknown

Snorelacks

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: DW20 1.0.8, multiplayer server
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Pastebin: No crash happened
The bug:
Item ducts, fluid ducts, and energy conduits all seem to be having the similar (wrong) behavior. Frequently (but not always), they end up looking like they are visually connected but getting messed up or internally disconnected somehow. This change happened with the 1.0.8 release of the pack. All was fine before.

I've had:
- Powered TE machines stop getting power for no apparent reason (fixed by breaking and replacing their powering conduits)
- Cooled (with water from fluiducts) machines stop getting water for no reason (fixed with breaking and replacing the fluiducts)
- Itemducts not working in ways consistent with how people described them above. I haven't even tried to break and replace these (network too complicated), so I'm probably going to use logistics pipes instead.

In all of these cases (that I've tried) , replacing the ducts or conduits seems to temporarily fix the problem.

The problem seems to be triggered when the chunks with said ducts and conduits are unloaded and reloaded. I noticed this because moving between mystcraft ages seemed to cause these problems to happen. I also confirmed that moving a sizable distance from the blocks (enough for the chunks to unload naturally) and moving back caused the same behavior.

Known fixes: The only way I've seen to work around this is to put chunk loaders around all the affected areas. This seems to keep them working. Since I haven't needed to restart the server, all has been fine, though I'm not optimistic about what will happen on restart. I'm likely going to end up using other solutions for item and fluid transport.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Latest, Thermal Expansion/ Power Armor
Pastebin link to crash log: -
Whats the bug? The crafting recipe for Wiring is not correct.
Here is the recipe:
qpg8592.jpg
And here is me trying to craft a set of Wiring:
65UDox1.jpg
Can it be repeated? Sure
Known Fix:
None that I know of, oh! The IC2 recipe works good.
But that junkmod I dont want to touch

Lucky_strike_DXD

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the recipe:
qpg8592.jpg
65UDox1.jpg
Can it be repeated? Sure
Known Fix:
isnt the darker bar in the middle Lead or any other metal?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Here is the recipe:
qpg8592.jpg
65UDox1.jpg
Can it be repeated? Sure
Known Fix:

I can confirm that this happens for me as well. I am using version 1.0.8 of the pack. Looking at the change logs there has been a couple of changes to the power suits configs so maybe that has something to do with it.

Edit: There is a mention on modular powersuits github about the deprecated recipe thing here. I am no programmer but there is a line regarding using thermal expansion receipes as false.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.