Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.8
mod&version:
pastebin link to crash log: missing/wrongs recipes.
whats the bug?: The recipe for the vanilla railtrack is missing. Instead it shows the railcraft recipe.
The standard rail used in that recipe can be made out of 8 vanilla railtracks in the shapeless recipe. When using the rolling machine, 8 standard rail come out of 6 iron ingots, yet it also shows this recipe will create 10 standard rails.
known fix: I assume edit the recipes (no knowledge of that yet though).

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.8
mod&version:
pastebin link to crash log: missing/wrongs recipes.
whats the bug?: The recipe for the vanilla railtrack is missing. Instead it shows the railcraft recipe.
The standard rail used in that recipe can be made out of 8 vanilla railtracks in the shapeless recipe. When using the rolling machine, 8 standard rail come out of 6 iron ingots, yet it also shows this recipe will create 10 standard rails.
known fix: I assume edit the recipes (no knowledge of that yet though).

Railcraft replaces the vanilla recipe with it's own one.[DOUBLEPOST=1388703527][/DOUBLEPOST]
isnt the darker bar in the middle Lead or any other metal?

Nope i already tried it. The dark one is factoriation silver not lead.

Reactions: Tezorian

Bladezz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version:1.0.9
Pastebin link to crash log:n/A
Whats the bug? When removing Billund you will sometimes get a invisible building block you can place and remove them.
Can it be repeated? Yes, keep braking billund blocks
Known Fix:just trash the invisible blocks

Last edited:

sweetcoolful

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: not sure.
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? Game crashes whenever i try to load it. The mojang screen appears and then just closes without warning. I have 13GB of RAM dedicated to running it and the problem still occurs.
Known Fix: none found yet. Hope for one soon

jaybird150

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 (Recommended Version)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/0JatJScB
Whats the bug? Game crashes randomly, no idea what is causing it.
Can it be repeated? Yes, every time I play for 5 or so minutes.
Known Fix: None, as far as I know.

Mitchrock

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't know that, but it makes sense. However, the recipe still doesn't work. Specifically the recipe for the standard rail.

You have to use a rolling machine for that recipe.

Mod & Version: 1.0.8
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/pJDV9mhj
Whats the bug?: transfer item from redstone furnace to basic logistic pipe

I'm having the same problem. I had to delete the blocks in mcedit to get the server to run again. As a temporary solution, I used iron pipes to send the items into my logistics network.

Last edited:

Max_Output

Jul 29, 2019
Just Downloaded Direwolf20 in response to my friend who owns a server wanted to try it. So he downloaded it to his server and he can log in easy as...yet i cant log in to his server at all.
And yes i got the server address right.
2014-01-03 21:10:41 [INFO] [GraviGun] [2.0.0] Failed to restore setting, probably due to unsuccessful connection to a server.
2014-01-03 21:10:41 [INFO] [PortalGun] [2.0.1] Failed to restore setting, probably due to unsuccessful connection to a server.
2014-01-03 21:10:41 [INFO] [MapWriter] connection closed

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Mod & Version: not sure.
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? Game crashes whenever i try to load it. The mojang screen appears and then just closes without warning. I have 13GB of RAM dedicated to running it and the problem still occurs.
Known Fix: none found yet. Hope for one soon

You need to edit your post and add a crash log. Turn on, in the options, "re-open launcher when minecraft closes" then click paste my log to pastebin button from the console then link it in your post.

Don't allocate that amount of ram 5gb is enough.

D

Deleted member 2700

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 (1.0.9)
Mod & version: Forestry 3.2.1.0 (698)
Pastebin link to crash: http://pastebin.com/6ja94DLg
What's the bug?: Whenever I try to activate a centrifuge, the game crashes and MC closes with the above error.

Last edited by a moderator:

slaeb2012

Jul 29, 2019
I updated and i lost ALL the mods it didn't crash but all i had was forge i tried forcing updates moving to a different version but no fix help me plz

Edit:I dont even have forge anymore

Last edited:

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
I updated and i lost ALL the mods it didn't crash but all i had was forge i tried forcing updates moving to a different version but no fix help me plz
Go to the %appdata% folder and check the "\roaming\ftblauncher" folder in there. Chances are you will find the archive (Direwolf20.zip) containing the mods. Unpack it and run the launcher again. You should now have all the mods again.

fireman1x

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Launcher
What's the bug? Will not launch pack, period.
Can it be repeated? Yes, does it every time

I have tried reinstalling the launcher and increasing RAM in the launcher, but it does not work.

dcnettech

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.0 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Applied Energistics

The CPU item intermittently gets disconnected from gold wire. I have to break the CPU and replace both the CPU and gold wire to make it operational again.

Zereth Deagroth

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.7
Mod & Version: Forestry A-2.3.1.0

Pastebin link to crash log: This is not a crash nor a bug, merely an oversight on the configs.
Whats the bug? Colored bricks from Extra Utilities and clear/colored glass from Tinkers' Contruct have not been added to Forestry's config to be placed inside the builder's backpack. In fact nothing has been added to the backpacks that hasn't been added automatically via the forge dictionaries.

Can it be repeated? Until the config is updated with the IDs of items supposed to be able to be placed in them from other mods in the pack, yes.
Known Fix: Manually enter the IDs into the config for single player. Unable to do so for multiplayer as the server and single player configs would have to be modified and distributed or players wouldn't be able to use it (most are either too lazy or not knowledgeable enough). Though honestly I would have thought this would have been done already by the modpack team when configuring universal IDs if there was sufficient time.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.7
Mod & Version: Forestry A-2.3.1.0

Pastebin link to crash log: This is not a crash nor a bug, merely an oversight on the configs.
Whats the bug? Colored bricks from Extra Utilities and clear/colored glass from Tinkers' Contruct have not been added to Forestry's config to be placed inside the builder's backpack. In fact nothing has been added to the backpacks that hasn't been added automatically via the forge dictionaries.

Can it be repeated? Until the config is updated with the IDs of items supposed to be able to be placed in them from other mods in the pack, yes.
Known Fix: Manually enter the IDs into the config for single player. Unable to do so for multiplayer as the server and single player configs would have to be modified and distributed or players wouldn't be able to use it (most are either too lazy or not knowledgeable enough). Though honestly I would have thought this would have been done already by the modpack team when configuring universal IDs if there was sufficient time.

Its on the list to be added to the universal configs. Not a modpack bug.

Fe2O3

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 1.0.8 and 1.0.9; I guess logistics pipes and thermal expansion are culprits here.
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/HjRRwm3B
Whats the bug? Having a logistics basic pipe on a thermal expansion furnace as output (powered or not) will crash the game/server
Can it be repeated? Yes. Go into creative, take a creative redstone cell, some conduits, a thermal expansion furnace and a basic logistics pipe. Configure the furnace to output into the pipe. Toss anything into the furnace (that can be smelted//cooked etc... obviously). Game will crash. In SP without any error log, on a server with the pastebin above. Doesn't seem to matter if the logistics pipe is networked//powered or not. Outputs fine into a normal pipe or chest.
Known Fix: Don't output to a logistics pipe. When this happens you cannot start the server anymore or load your SP world. Use an editor to delete furnace + pipe.

My bad if this has been reported before ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.