Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
ANY pack with ANY set of duplicated mods AFTER upgrade/downgrade.

I have 2 issues to report. One is both a launcher error and a Direwolf Mod Pack error, and one is a saving error.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20

Mod & Version: Tinkers' Contruct 1.5.2.1 and 1.5, and Thaumic Tinkerer 2-38 and 2-44

Pastebin link to crash log: http://imgur.com/RmnwCkV (Not a Pastebin or a Crash Log, Im aware, but the log states the same info)

Whats the bug? The First, is that when I updated to 1.0.2, I consistently get a mod duplicate error. I remove the mod, but it returns after I launch the pack (It is on my desktop during this, so I know it is moving it). Second, When I edit my Ars Magica UI, It doesn't save. I don't know if this is an Ars Magica Bug or an FTB Bug, as I haven't tested it by itself.

Can it be repeated? Every time I launch

Known Fix:

If it helps I am on Java 7, OS X 10.9.

Known Fix:

This is a Launcher bug (not pack specific).
You must delete BOTH the install location's mods folder, AND delete the entire Direwolf20 1.6.4 (similar name) ftblauncher cache location (the exact spot varies from platform to platform).
You might also need to Force Update after this to get a working install (I was /really/ frustrated by the time I reached this point so I don't remember if a final Force Update is required).

Reactions: jmarler

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Forestry Mining Bag
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Not all mineable items going into bag
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Add following item IDs to forestry backpacks config: 790, 6625, 22256:4, 22256:5, 22256:6, 22256:7, 25356:2, 25356:3, 25356:6, 25363:0, 25363:1, 25363:2, 25363:3, 25363:4, 25363:5, 30128

Reactions: RoloisRight

Mithrandir85

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4 - 1.0.2)
Mod & Version: ThermalExpansion
Pastebin To Crash Log: No crash
What's The Bug: Using the Fluid Transposer to fill a bucket with water gives a Water Magic Capsule from Magic Bees.
Can it be repeated?: Yes. Everytime.

Mii1128

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: IC2_2.0.316
Pastebin link to crash log: In short its a Null Pointer in IC2
Whats the bug? When you hit the "next pattern button" in the "pattern storage" or the "replicator" and there is no "next" pattern it crashes.
Can it be repeated? I retried it in 3 times and it always crashed.
Known Fix:Give it to the IC2 guys it should be an easy fix.

MadmansVoid

Jul 29, 2019
Found a possible bug. I've tried to make an Iron Furnace using the normal recipe and it will not work. Help?! I need some Refined Iron. Is there another way to get it? Thanks.
ds

koolcat_23

Jul 29, 2019
Found a possible bug. I've tried to make an Iron Furnace using the normal recipe and it will not work. Help?! I need some Refined Iron. Is there another way to get it? Thanks.
ds

are you using the new IC2 recipes? 5 iron plates and a furnace?

MadmansVoid

Jul 29, 2019
Thx Koolcat...I saw that recipe online but didn't notice that they were Iron Plates. I'll try that. Is there a good recipe reference that you use that is kept up to date?

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019

JaxClaw

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: not sure.
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? shift clicking coal places it into the top slot of a furnace rather than the bottom. if you place an item into the top slot and then shift click the coal it will not go into the furnace.
Can it be repeated? yes.
Known Fix: manually place coal in furnace.
This is from Vanilla Minecraft, and it isn't a bug.

bdudek

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.2 1.6.4
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? problem with the install, fresh install
Can it be repeated? has been repeating even after compleatly removing and reinstaling
Known Fix:

upload_2013-12-13_20-36-42.png

Arete

Jul 29, 2019
Still the same as this for me,[DOUBLEPOST=1386973754][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same here
OH MY GOD i have the same problem!!!EXACTLY THE SAME!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Guys, was having that SAME exact problem, but I was able to fix it. You need a vanilla installation of Minecraft downloaded (preferably 1.6.4, but it looks like the files didn't change in the section we're gonna be using, so it can be newer). Okay, open the folder for the vanilla installation and have another window with your FTB folder. You are going to be copying over the "libraries" folder from the vanilla to the FTB folder. Yes to overwrite those files. That's it. Now, it had problems saying it couldn't find a launcher file, so I ended up redownloading the modpack? But no more errors popped up. So, the suspicion that it likely had something to do with core/vanilla Minecraft is born out by my experience.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
A couple quick questions regarding proper bug reporting:

I'm confused. Isn't this the opposite of what the modpack team/tech support usually says?

Is there any distinction between a launcher crash and a minecraft crash?

Both files are nice for bug reporting.

Launcher crash means you never got to the game. Minecraft crash is you got in and started and it crashed.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod & Version: ProjectRed
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Using the Saws from project red cause client crash on multiplayer servers, and simply don't work on single player.
Can it be repeated? Yes, tried it with multiple blocks

I can also repeat this on my server

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.2
Mod & Version: ProjectRed 4.1.0.13
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/cVJW8ySv
Whats the bug?: Using the saw on a block causes my client to crash.
Can it be repeated?:Yes
Known Fix: None yet

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ProjectRed 4.1.0.13
Whats the bug?: After a Lantern is placed on a fence post, it can be knocked off by a mob or player running into them or jumping on them. Tested on vanilla fence, Forestry wood fences, and Natura fences. They can be knocked off all of them. Not sure it will help, but they can not be knocked off of Railcraft posts or any normal blocks.
Known Fix: None yet[DOUBLEPOST=1386993789][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.2
Mod & Version: Natura
Whats the bug?: Natura fences and gates do not connect to vanilla or Forestry wood fences and gates.

FramerTerminater

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Ars Magica II
Whats the bug?:You can not make mana potions that require a brewing stand...

Reactions: Mogens Høj
Status
Not open for further replies.