Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.2
Mod & Version: Extra utilities
Whats the bug?: The peaceful table causes a crash back to desktop. It worked in the 1st DW 1.6 pack, but not since update.
Pastebin of crash log: http://pastebin.com/M4QwWZSC
Can it be repeated?:Yes
Known Fix: Change the difficulty from peaceful on the main MC menu page. Then load your world and remove the block.

Miroslav Veselý

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2
Whats the bug?: Non of the three types of Nexus does work for me - I build them as instructed but the "magic circle" made witch chalk does not start to spin. Crafting Altar doesn't work as well - when I throw a blank rune in, nothing happens (It should be consumed and the spell crafting process should start). I've tried it in clean install of MC 1.6.4 + Forge 953 + AM2 1.0.2b and it all worked like a charm so I guess there's something wrong in the mod pack.
Can it be repeated?: Yes.
Known Fix:

Professor_Spiff

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, was having that SAME exact problem, but I was able to fix it. You need a vanilla installation of Minecraft downloaded (preferably 1.6.4, but it looks like the files didn't change in the section we're gonna be using, so it can be newer). Okay, open the folder for the vanilla installation and have another window with your FTB folder. You are going to be copying over the "libraries" folder from the vanilla to the FTB folder. Yes to overwrite those files. That's it. Now, it had problems saying it couldn't find a launcher file, so I ended up redownloading the modpack? But no more errors popped up. So, the suspicion that it likely had something to do with core/vanilla Minecraft is born out by my experience.
I tried this. Still won't work.
Still happens the same: http://pastebin.com/QgVDXivc

Mortorojo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Forge microblocks/project red-exploration
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/6NPm6u0N
Whats the bug? Game crashes when you attempt to use any saw on cobblestone blocks
Can it be repeated? Im pretty sure it's fixable, the saw's work on other blocks that are ment to be split.
Known Fix: unknown

This can be fixed by updating Forge Multipart to 1.0.0.214, though the latest release 1.0.0.220 is working aswell
https://github.com/Chicken-Bones/ForgeMultipart/issues/114
If we could get an update to the pack to resolve this it would make my day!!

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2
Whats the bug?: Non of the three types of Nexus does work for me - I build them as instructed but the "magic circle" made witch chalk does not start to spin. Crafting Altar doesn't work as well - when I throw a blank rune in, nothing happens (It should be consumed and the spell crafting process should start). I've tried it in clean install of MC 1.6.4 + Forge 953 + AM2 1.0.2b and it all worked like a charm so I guess there's something wrong in the mod pack.
Can it be repeated?: Yes.
Known Fix:

Just tested using version 1.0.2 of the pack and the nexi work fine. Might be something your end messing with the modpack download perhaps?

Reactions: Miroslav Veselý

Dr. Happy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 version 1.0.2
Mod & Version: The crash does seems to have something to do with Chicken Chunks
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/QTpjKXzx
Whats the bug? When ever i load a world its simply crashes the game works fine
Can it be repeated? yes however i install the pack to a new folder Eg FTB a to FTb b and it worked for a little bit and then started crashing again
Known Fix: Known so far rather than re-installing to a new folder but it crashed again shortly
{Edit} i can remove chicken chunks to fix the problem but i really want chicken chunks

Last edited:

Danarlidge

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.2
Mod & Version: N/A
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
What's the bug?:Since updating to pack version 1.0.2 the game freezes after a few minuets and on screen it says "Shutting down internal server". I've tried allocating more ram this doesn't work, I've allow completely reinstalled the launcher still doesn't work. The only way to close the game down is through the task manger.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: None.

efefe48

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.2 1.6.4
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? problem with the install, fresh install
Can it be repeated? has been repeating even after compleatly removing and reinstaling
Known Fix:

View attachment 8670
arrgh... so i fixed my problem with launching(idk how) BUT i have THIS now...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

piegie55

Jul 29, 2019
Give it more Ram under the options tag. It needs at least 2 on the slider.
I am having the same problem as him. So i took your advice and turned my ram up to 3.5, but i am still having the same problem.
BTW i an running mac OSX if it makes a difference.

PatA

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ProjectRed-1.6.4-4.1.0.13 / ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.212
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/vLNx4Ak0
Whats the bug? I tried to saw a cobblestone with a Ruby Saw.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: n/a

LimeZest

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the same problem as him. So i took your advice and turned my ram up to 3.5, but i am still having the same problem.
BTW i an running mac OSX if it makes a difference.

Try removing OPIS, i'm on OSX and there is a known bug where there is a memory leak, i also removed Ars Magica 2 simply because i won't use it, so i can't rule out that it wasn't Ars Magica causing the same problem.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Try removing OPIS, i'm on OSX and there is a known bug where there is a memory leak, i also removed Ars Magica 2 simply because i won't use it, so i can't rule out that it wasn't Ars Magica causing the same problem.

Opis does not have a memory leak bug.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod & Version: Twilight Forest 1.20.2
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? Using the /help command in SSP & SMP cause an error message.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Removal of the Twilight Forest mod does fix this issue. There is a newer version out there (1.20.3) however, there is no mention of fixing this issue in any of the change logs.

Anyone know how to report this bug to Benimatic?

EDIT: After further testing v1.20.3 does fix this issue.

Last edited:

CloudStrife13

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/nFfSN6fV
What's the bug? I am trying to get the mod pack, and the orange gets to the very end, doesn't finish and it goes back to the launcher, and if I click "Edit Mod Pack" then there is all the mods there, but when I look at the "Jar Mods" there is no Minecraft Forge.

I have tried disabling my antivirus software, then downloading it, it doesn't work, and I have ran the launcher as an administrator, and it also doesn't work

10chaos1

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm maybe also delete the mods folder from the install location then?

I took a couple of steps during my debugging. The thing is: The download doesn't contain duplicates, so it get's them from somewhere
thank you for the suggestion I deleted the mods and it works but I have to do this every time I play

10chaos1

Jul 29, 2019
Still the same as this for me,[DOUBLEPOST=1386973754][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same here
hey there the fix to this problem is as follows find your ftb folder on your computer c/yourusername/appdata/roming/ftb on windows not sure where it is on other os platforms and go to the direwolf20 1.6.4 folder and delete thaulmic tinkerer 2.0-38 and TConstruct_1.6.4_1.5.1 after clicking launch and you should be able to play no worries but you will have to do this every time you play[DOUBLEPOST=1387039055][/DOUBLEPOST]
We are trying to figure this out.
hey there jadded i just posted a temporary fix to the problem so people can play untill it getts fixed by whoever is working on it

lilmoefow

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.212
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/N2YVx56F
Whats the bug? Im not sure how it happened because i wasn't the one who caused it originally... I think he cut a stone block in half using the saw from Forge Multi Part inside the A.E. Crafting Terminal and when he dropped the slabs he crashed, and when i picked them up i crashed and i keep crashing repeatedly
Can it be repeated? Yeah it can.. i cant even log onto my server anymore because i still have the the MultiParts in my Inventory
Known Fix: None

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.