Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

sage199

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: (v1.0.2)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Z90hQz7z
Whats the bug?When ever I try to open up or start a new world minecraft will simply crash.
Can it be repeated? Yes, every time I try to load a world.
Known Fix: none

ThomasD

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20(1.6.4), Horizons(1.6.4)
Mod & Version:
I think maybe the launcher
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/QWARcjfM
Whats the bug? The game just won't launch. it gets to the point of launching. and just sits there for hours doing nothing. I have tried all the Mods for MC v1.6.4 they all do the same thing... none of them will actually launch. I have tried deleting the modpacks. along with the appdata. re-downloading. nothing seems to work. my Mods for 1.5.2 work fine.
Can it be repeated?Can not be avoided
Known Fix:None that I have seen. I looked through the majority of this forum and didn't see anyone else with the same problem. Please advise

Vox

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Ars Magica / Extra Utilities (Mod Pack Version 1.0.2)
Whats the bug? If you chunk load the deep dark with a magnum torch you will crash the server with how many dryads will spawn, takes about a day to get to over 500 dryads.
Can it be repeated? Yup, it's reliably based on ars magica spawn rules conflicting with no 'bad' mobs to clean up the dryads.
Known Fix: None, yet =)

RestrictedDruid

Jul 29, 2019
If you've gotten into the game, then the launcher has done its job.
If your game never opens, or open incorrectly (ie. no mods installed) then it's a launcher issue.

What if the launcher runs and launches Minecraft and I am able to load my world and play perfectly for a long while, but the console during world load has a wall of red text and freezes completely so I cannot pastebin a log. The game is completely playable, but then after a while of playing and a couple of times tabbing out to reference a recipe or something the client locks up and I have to force quit it.

Matrixis

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.3
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log needed
Whats the bug? CodeChickenLib & Forgemultipart Mods have 2 version installed after upgrade to 1.0.3
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Remove older Duplicate Mod files

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.3
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log needed
Whats the bug? CodeChickenLib & Forgemultipart Mods have 2 version installed after upgrade to 1.0.3
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Remove older Duplicate Mod files

This occurs when

a.) you download too quickly. If you download before all the files have snyced on the server you don't get the full download and things go wrong. Wait till we announce. And then maybe wait another 20 mins.

b.) you have minecraft already running and you download an update. The launcher can't delete old files while minecraft is running

c.) you have 2 install locations.

When we announce a pack is up thats the point at which we have tested with multiple users and gotten correct downloads of server and client. Prior to that point if you see it on the launcher there is no guarantee its fully uploaded.

Vox

Jul 29, 2019
What if the launcher runs and launches Minecraft and I am able to load my world and play perfectly for a long while, but the console during world load has a wall of red text and freezes completely so I cannot pastebin a log. The game is completely playable, but then after a while of playing and a couple of times tabbing out to reference a recipe or something the client locks up and I have to force quit it.
I had similar issues, try this; http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/jvm-arguments-for-modded-minecraft-updated-11-11-13.28994/

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
If you have duplicates. Back up your save file. Delete the mods and config folder from the pack and reinstall. Then put your save back. This is always a sync issue. The folders uploaded do not contain duplicate mods.

Reactions: RestrictedDruid

Matrixis

Jul 29, 2019
Nice to know. thanks.
Only posted after it happened to me, then got a friend to confirm, then I posted bug report. We was just too quick lol

RestrictedDruid

Jul 29, 2019
If you have duplicates. Back up your save file. Delete the mods and config folder from the pack and reinstall. Then put your save back. This is always a sync issue. The folders uploaded do not contain duplicate mods.

I'd already backed up my save. Updated, had a duplicate issue, came here read this, deleted the whole folder and redownloaded from the launcher. Fixed, working like a charm, no issues!

Reactions: Ashzification

sulfanis

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/YSPqVq7A
Whats the bug? Duplicated mod sources
Can it be repeated? Yep, everytime I try to play the modpack.
Known Fix: I've read about duplicated at this post, deleted the whole folder to be sure, downloaded again and the same problem =(

Turbodyr

Jul 29, 2019
Update: Please ignore, according to Mr TJP from ProjectRed it is an ID issue, cause I added another mod.

Mod & Version: ProjectRed
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/T2EH1fBi
Whats the bug? Exploring a fresh world, I got an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in RenderCageLamp.renderInventory() which belongs to ProjectRed.
Can it be repeated? I don't know.
Known Fix: None

I have reported to ProjectRed as well:
https://github.com/MrTJP/ProjectRed/issues/255

I should also say that I modified the pack by enabling all Biomes o Plenty and added Mo' Creatures.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.