Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Version: 1.0.2
pastebin: http://pastebin.com/9GvZcT6a
Whats the bug?: Can't make any microblocks, as soon as you place the recipe, it crashes
Can it be repeated?: I tried it 3 times, with three different blocks, It crashed me all those times. So I'm guessing it can be repeated
Known Fix: nope.

Version: 1.0.2
pastebin: http://pastebin.com/WpnGdmLD
pastebin serverside: http://pastebin.com/GWCTRN8G
Whats the bug?: Ever since I updated to version 1.0.2, My friend gets disconnected and gets that error every 0-3 (sometimes 15)minutes
Can it be repeated?: It happens everytime he logs in, after 0-3 (sometimes 15) minutes.
Known Fix: ---edit4--- nope...again :(

Last edited:

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: all of modpack
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/H0HK991j
Whats the bug?:it just does not work
Can it be repeated?:ffs yes!
Known Fix: WHYYYYYYYYY

I believe the issue in your case is this:

[00:06:56] [INFO] LaunchFrame.installMods:1251: debug: installMods: install path: D:\ДАААААААААААААА!!!!!!!!!!!\Новая папка

Please try running the launcher from a path which does not contain special characters (the ! in this case). I /think/ Новая папка is probably OK, but if it still fails please try a path entirely of characters in the ASCII range of A-Z0-9 space ' ', dash '-', and underscore '_' alone.

It would //really// be nice if the launcher were smart enough to validate the input paths and put up a nice fat warning if obvious sources of faults existed.

OMGJihad

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jaded ^..^/ Got a simple, but painful bug to report..
...The real issue is, although we have Opis in the list of mods, I can't seem to get a lot of the mod-based /commands to work... like for any of the mod commands. And, worse than this, I can't bring up any of the /help commands either through the Server itself, or in-game interface...

i was having a similar issue with the /help command for anyone who was op. i found if in the server.properties if i set the op-permission-level to 1 ops had access to most of the help pages thru in-game interface in 1.0.2. it threw a "unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command" error http://pastebin.com/NPxvdASG for all the STDERR info. before the change to the op-permission-level the server could call up all the help files.

UPDATE: the error, i detailed above, with the /help command seems to be caused by changing the op-permission-level after the first time a server is started. i downloaded V1.0.2 today, went into server.properties and changed op-permission-level to 1, dropped in my world folder and started up the server for the first time and i had access to /help on both the server and in-game. i stopped the server, changed the level to 2, restarted the server, and now /help throws that exact error as pasted in the pastebin link. i've tried it a few times changing the level back and forth and its still an issue, but only for OPed players and always for the server.

UPDATE #2: so i was partially right, while testing for this bug i found that if i "generated" a server with op-permission-level set to 2, ops threw an unknown error with STDERR: http://pastebin.com/GWktizs1 while the server & non-ops still had access to the help pages.

Vox

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: All (1.0.2 direwolf20 pack)
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Lag whenever I open GUI's eventually resulting in total lock.
Can it be repeated? Every GUI I open makes my game lag more, after a while it gets so bad the game locks up.
Known Fix: Restart minecraft.

UV_Searching

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.2
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/XzqpkqSz

UPDATE: http://pastebin.com/F5fkjSPQ first is from a black-screen load, THIS ONE is from a partial world-load, as described below.

(that's the closest; as you'll see below)

Whats the bug? After updating to the 1.0.2 version from 1.0.0 today, trying to start a new world or open existing single player (not able to test with multiplayer) results in the following:

The world will slowly start up, as normal. Then, either one of two things will happen. Either the world will not load (or at least everything appears black) and then after a certain amount of time (on my computer 5-10 minutes) it stops, and gives me the message "Shutting down internal server..." and doesn't actually close until I force close it (I allowed it to sit at least once for over 2 hours).

The other observable effect is that sometimes it will actually load some of the world (as in i can visibly see some terrain), but the above still happens.

NOTE: I have 2.25 Gig dedicated to this, as set via the options in the FTB Loader

Can it be repeated? Always; no similar problems before updating.
Known Fix: none that I know of

Last edited:

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
[[ BUG FOUND ]]
Thermal expansion events WILL NOT WORK if the gamerule "dodayNightCycle" is set to off.

Original post:
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.2
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? Since server restart TE's "automatic" events no longer happen regularly. Machines with a side set to orange and next to an empty chest wont deposit processed items, itemducts will not pull from inventories even if there are valid inventories to deposit into, etc. If i manually remove the processed items the auto-output will work on the next processed item, but will then get stuck again randomly.
Can it be repeated? Yes, at least in my world, after the first restart.
Known Fix:

2013_12_12_22_56_13.png

2013_12_12_22_56_44.png

Last edited:

Eeveefyre32x

Jul 29, 2019
Um, just gonna say this, i think that the mods are all messed up...

For once, when i went to install Optifine, i think what happened is instead of putting the mods in their designated place, when it downloaded all mods were put into the mods folder, not the core mods or in the jar...

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Um, just gonna say this, i think that the mods are all messed up...

For once, when i went to install Optifine, i think what happened is instead of putting the mods in their designated place, when it downloaded all mods were put into the mods folder, not the core mods or in the jar...
There is only a mods folder now.

jmarler

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/9fb6zbun
Whats the bug? Numerous class not found errors on startup. See pastebin, but they all refer to net.minecraftforge.client.event.RenderWorldLastEvent, float, net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer, long
Can it be repeated? Yes. Every startup.
Known Fix: None[DOUBLEPOST=1386905952][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? The .jar file for sqlite is empty in the client and server packs
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Download the .jar manually from http://cdn.bitbucket.org/xerial/sqlite-jdbc/downloads/sqlite-jdbc-3.7.15-M1.jar and install into mods/denLib

KIN0025

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Morph&/or Modular Power Suits (Direwolf20 1.0.2)
Pastebin link to crash log: https://github.com/iChun/Morph/issues/234 (not really pastebin)
Whats the bug?: Open GL errors, graphics glitches (flickering sky, player rendering)
Can it be repeated?: Yes, Only on certain graphics cards
Known Fix: Update Modular PowerSuits to a newer version (Build 48 or above)

Last edited:

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Morph&/or Modular Power Suits (Direwolf20 1.0.2)
Pastebin link to crash log: https://github.com/iChun/Morph/issues/234 (not really pastebin)
Whats the bug?: Open GL errors, graphics glitches (flickering sky, player rendering)
Can it be repeated?: Yes, Only on certain graphics cards
Known Fix: Update Modular PowerSuits to a newer version (Build 48 or above)
What gfx cards?

Zaleramancer

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4)
Mod & Version: Thaumic Tinker/Tinker's Construct
Pastebin To Crash Log: No Crash
What's The Bug: Upon attempting to run the modpack, the mod alerts me to duplicate mods (The two mentioned above) and shuts down. This has happened even after redownloading the pack no less than five times. All attempts to delete or remove the mods have failed.
Can it be repeated?: Yes. Everytime.

This appears to be the same bug as this post.

Mithrandir85

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 (1.0.2)
Mod: According to the log file is something related to EnderStorage
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/rTYKPptP
Whats the bug?: Corrupted world, I cannot log in... :(
Can it be repeated?: I do not know what caused the problem, the last time I played put two quarries in the DeepDark with two EnderChests, I also use more 3 EnderChests in my forestry tree farm.
Known Fix: Unknown

Ralnick

Jul 29, 2019
I also get that error message. and when I try to enter game, the whole client closes. Also Thaumic Tinkerer isn't part of Tinker's Construct. This problem started when I updated the Direwolf20 1.6 Modpack to the most recent version, and since then I haven't been able to load the First Version of the 1.6 Modpack

Edit: The only way I've seen to "Fix" this is to make a new User on your computer, and switch to that one to play the DW20 1.6 pack under 1.0.0. If you update the pack it will likely do the same thing again. I don't wish to test this as it would require me to make another new user just to play the Direwolf20 1.6 pack

I have had the same problem. even after deleting the older versions of the mods they will re-download and give same error.

Possible fix till the Dev Team can fix it is .. if you are fast enough you can delete the 2 mods in between clicking launch and Game loading. ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-38 and TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.1

atleast it worked for me.

Matoyak

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 (1.0.2)
Mod: Computercraft
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/KsQLrBvE
Whats the bug?: When more than one mining turtle (Possibly any turtle, but have not been able to test) is placed in the worldspace, the game will "ghost" the player. All blocks can be broken - blocks with inventories will reappear, blocks without will break without dropping what they ought. The player can interact with doors and fence gates, but will not interact with pressure plates and blocks with inventory/GUIs.
Can it be repeated?: Every time I place more than one mining turtle. When I attempt to relog, the game will lock up at "Shutting down internal server." and never get past this message. I will have to kill the javaw.exe process manually at this point - which incidentally also kills the turtles, wiping their labels, and turning them from mining turtles back into regular turtles (Have lost 3 diamond pickaxes at this point to this bug).
Known Fix: Unknown, but I have a few semi-educated guesses as to the cause. Guess 1 - Something to do with how turtles are essentially fake players. Similar, possibly, to the second bug reported in this post. Guess 2 - Something related to the GUI-based lockups, slowdowns, and crashes others have been having. As I said, only semi-educated guesses at best.

I also have been seeing a LOT of this line:
Code:
2013-12-13 01:28:18 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] Memory connection overburdened; after processing 2500 packets, we still have 1887 to go!
and this line:
Code:
2013-12-13 01:28:08 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
I have given 4 gigs to Minecraft/Java, and 3 gigs are allocated at startup (Bit overkill, that latter half). I am getting an average of 130fps (with fast graphics and render setting on short. Fancy graphics with render setting on normal gives me an average of 40-60.), and the game is only ever pulling about 30% on average of that RAM, and at the very max was seeing ~60%. Would a weaker CPU possibly cause this message? Was under the impression that was almost entirely tied to RAM, but I do only have a 2.53 GHz Core 2 Duo. Not quite sufficient for modern games, so...eh?

EDIT: I should mention these are the java parameters I'm launching the game with:
-XX:MaxPermSize=256M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -Xmx4096M -Xms3072M

Java 7 x64
CPU: 2.53 GHz Core 2 Duo
6GB RAM
GeForce GTX 260m graphics card.

Last edited:

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
after playing yesturday there was an update today and there is a item number discrepancy

copied from console:
2013-12-13 10:02:51 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] FML has detected item discrepancies
2013-12-13 10:02:51 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {}
2013-12-13 10:02:51 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Mismatched items : {335=(Item 335, Type net.minecraft.item.ItemBucketMilk, owned by Minecraft, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, Item 335, Type powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.item.ItemFactoryBucket, owned by MineFactoryReloaded, ordinal 8, name null, claimedModId null), 79=(Item 79, Type net.minecraft.block.BlockIce, owned by Minecraft, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, Item 79, Type powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.block.ItemBlockVanillaIce, owned by MineFactoryReloaded, ordinal 0, name blockVanillaIce, claimedModId null)}

Harro

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4)
Mod & Version: Thaumic Tinker/Tinker's Construct
Pastebin To Crash Log: No Crash
What's The Bug: Upon attempting to run the modpack, the mod alerts me to duplicate mods (The two mentioned above) and shuts down. This has happened even after redownloading the pack no less than five times. All attempts to delete or remove the mods have failed.
Can it be repeated?: Yes. Everytime.

This appears to be the same bug as this post.
Had the same thing, to fix it on windows:

Go to: %APPDATA%/Roaming/ftblauncher
Go to the correct modpack folder and delete subfolders
In the launcher press force update and launch.

Have fun playing.

The reason is that the subfolders got extracted from the zip at some point and don't get cleaned up properly. Result is that the next time the modpack get's extraced the new files just get added next to the old ones, thus the duplication.

10chaos1

Jul 29, 2019
Had the same thing, to fix it on windows:

Go to: %APPDATA%/Roaming/ftblauncher
Go to the correct modpack folder and delete subfolders
In the launcher press force update and launch.

Have fun playing.

The reason is that the subfolders got extracted from the zip at some point and don't get cleaned up properly. Result is that the next time the modpack get's extraced the new files just get added next to the old ones, thus the duplication.
sadly after following your suggested advice i still have the exact same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.