Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Any advice on removing the ichorium wand from the AE system? Or know how to fix the crash issue? (Using 1.0.18 now btw)

Not a clue on where AE stores it data at. I don't see anything obvious. Your best bet is to back date to 1.0.14 delete any Ichorium based wands then try to update.

kenny1997

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.0.16 --> 1.0.18
Pastebin link to crash log:
http://pastebin.com/hueNcmNX
http://pastebin.com/iP0haGxN
http://pastebin.com/bYQcQ7zs

Whats the bug? World crashes on startup after upgrading .16 to .18. Happens with both MCPC & FTB standard jar
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Restored 1.0.16 from backup

Read this line:
  1. Construct Environment: DO NOT REPORT THIS CRASH! Unsupported mods in environment: bukkit
  2. Forestry : [Forestry] Warning: You have mods that change the behavior of Minecraft, ForgeModLoader, and/or Minecraft Forge to your client:
  3. Bukkit, MCPC+, or other Bukkit replacement
  4. These may have caused this error, and may not be supported. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT these mods, and report it then.

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
Read this line:
  1. Construct Environment: DO NOT REPORT THIS CRASH! Unsupported mods in environment: bukkit
  2. Forestry : [Forestry] Warning: You have mods that change the behavior of Minecraft, ForgeModLoader, and/or Minecraft Forge to your client:
  3. Bukkit, MCPC+, or other Bukkit replacement
  4. These may have caused this error, and may not be supported. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT these mods, and report it then.

And if you read what I stated. The crash happens on BOTH MCPC and the standard FTB jar.

kenny1997

Jul 29, 2019
And if you read what I stated. The crash happens on BOTH MCPC and the standard FTB jar.
Firstly sorry if you were offended, I didnt mean it that way. Secondly the only other thing I could see was something relating to multiparts. Again sorry if I offended you.

EDIT Ive been looking around at the errors, and from what I can see it seems to be something with multiparts, however I cant seem to find someone with the same issue as you.

Last edited:

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
No worries. Just wanted to point out it happens on both. Tried a bunch of things but couldn't get it working so I had to roll back to .16.

blueone

Jul 29, 2019
The dark iron isn't the issue there; the log doesn't show any indication of it. To me it seems like you might need to add the commands to allocate more perm-gem and allocate the required amount of ram to the game. How much are you currently allocating? Also do you have particles on?[DOUBLEPOST=1393799440][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does the log show any sort of errors? What version where you before you updated?

My bad, linked the wrong crash report, here the right one http://pastebin.com/camZGwhd.

kenny1997

Jul 29, 2019
Ok that changes everything then. It seems that dark iron is being rendered incorrectly for some odd reason. I havent seen anything like it before. On what version is this occuring?

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Mod & Version: 1.0.18 (modpack launcher screen shows 1.0.16, is this a bug I need to report to the launcher thread?)
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? NEI cheat mode is not functioning at all. It does not cheat items in, and does not show icons for resetting time, rain, deleting items etc.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: ?

I'm upgrading my question regarding NEI to a bug report, as it can get annoying over time, and I can't turn NEI's cheats on for some unknown reason.

NEI is very useful, however, if I can't get rid of rain or reset the time without having to enable cheats in Minecraft, this is an additional world config step I have to do. I'd rather have cheats set off in Minecraft by default. Mostly I try to play survival until I get bored of trying to dodge attacks by hostile mobs. I enjoy the freedom of choice NEI gives me in this regard, if I just feel like getting on with a mod build in a world this mod helps me a lot.

Edit: I'm unsure as to which version of the modpack I actually have installed. I selected 1.0.18 from the dropdown box and am seeing 1.0.16 in the modpack launcher when I start it up. I'm therefore not sure which version I'm actually running. If this is a bug preventing the launcher from displaying the actually selected version let me know and I will happily file a bug report over in the launcher thread about it.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Last edited:

RedGrass

Jul 29, 2019
No worries. Just wanted to point out it happens on both. Tried a bunch of things but couldn't get it working so I had to roll back to .16.
My server has MCPC+ and we updated to 1.0.18 just fine but we also went from 1.0.16 to 1.0.17 and now are at 1.0.18. Hopefully you solve your problem soon.

CNPyle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm experiencing a problem that I think might be related to VoxelMap. Whenever I try to teleport to a waypoint, it teleports me into a block, and I can't move out of it. I've tried setting the waypoints one block above any placed block, but I still get stuck in the next closest block. I've tried looking around the configs for a solution but I couldn't find anything. Has anyone else experienced this?

Fuxy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.16 -> 1.0.18
Mod & Version: MineFactory Reloaded
Pastebin link to crash log: Not a crash.
Whats the bug?

MineFactory Reloaded Item Router does not route items any more. It rejects all items with buldcraft transport pipes.
It does route the first set of items with Thermal Expansion impulse item ducts but once it need needs to rute a different type of item in a different direction the items get stuck in the pipe.

Updated to 1.0.18 the bug is still present in that version too.

Can it be repeated?

Yes. All you need is 3 chests some impulse item ducts some servos (if you hate levers) and an Item router configured to route say Wheat and Seeds to 2 different sides linked to 2 different chests. Use the 3rd chest as input into the router and fill it up with wheat and seeds.

Known Fix:

All the other ways to route items out there like with only servos and item ducts etc.

kenny1997

Jul 29, 2019
I'm experiencing a problem that I think might be related to VoxelMap. Whenever I try to teleport to a waypoint, it teleports me into a block, and I can't move out of it. I've tried setting the waypoints one block above any placed block, but I still get stuck in the next closest block. I've tried looking around the configs for a solution but I couldn't find anything. Has anyone else experienced this?
Can we have some more info such as version information? (Pack version) Ive also been having some teleportation issues in V18 of the pack. For some reason, portal gun portals seem intent on placing me below the ground and in creative mode.

skyrt

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.16
Mod & Version: Applied Energistics & Industrial Craft²
Pastebin link to crash log: Not a crash.
Whats the bug?

Precision export/import bus doesn't interact anymore with MFSU.

Can it be repeated? Yes, example : put a empty lapotron crystal in precision export bus and a full lapotron crystal in precision import bus on a mfsu with both in a ME system, nothing happened.

Known Fix:

Use MFE and energy cristal instead.

CNPyle

Jul 29, 2019
Can we have some more info such as version information? (Pack version) Ive also been having some teleportation issues in V18 of the pack. For some reason, portal gun portals seem intent on placing me below the ground and in creative mode.
I'm using the Direwolf20 v1.0.16 1.6.4 modpack if that helps at all. I'm not too well versed in troubleshooting on these forums yet.

BMO_billy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: CoFH
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? When I set the cape or skin on me/other player using the command /cofh skin set... it says success but the cape/skin is not change..

The_Knight_Owl

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities + 1.0.18
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/hHxPXd0f
Whats the bug? Placing Transfer Pipe on a FULL Transfer Node causes crash.
Can it be repeated? Yes, place node, fill node, place pipe. . . crash.
Known Fix:

With some more testing, it seems like if you shift+right click a Transfer Node with any other Transfer Pipe or Transfer Node it crashes.

Last edited:

TheQuixote

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack: Direwolf20 V1.0.16 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Unkown
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash

Whats the bug? Normal world spawns in pre existing chunks no longer spawns badies at night. ( Squids still seem to spawn )

Can it be repeated? Unknown cause
Known Fix: Changing the mode to peaceful and back to normal fixed this. It looks like the issue is the mod pack update sets the game to peaceful mode but the options still show that it's on normal difficulty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.