Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
its just stopping at the mojang screen how hard is that? even the console does nothing when it gets to that point

And that is pretty much impossible to diagnose. It basicall a "It could be any one of the mods, a java issue, a launcher issue, a Mojang issue, a cpu, ram or gpu issue."

Reactions: [JBG]Magikarp

crasher44

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.0.11
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/1TmDn5AT
Whats the bug? When i try to launch the modpack it just crashes and gives errors to lot of mods (chickencore,cofh...etc)
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: "Failed to load dependancies.info from ....jar as JSON" this error occurs because of my system language is not english right ? if thats the case i cant change my language because of Home Premium and dont want to format my pc too... so there got to be another way to do this...

EDIT: i tried to disable CodeChickenCore,ChickenChunks,CoFHcore,nei,neiplugins,neiaddons
and it opened but it said Forge needs CodeChickenCore...

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? When i try to launch the modpack it just crashes and gives errors to lot of mods (chickencore,cofh...etc)
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: "Failed to load dependancies.info from ....jar as JSON" this error occurs because of my system language is not english right ? if thats the case i cant change my language because of Home Premium and dont want to format my pc too... so there got to be another way to do this...

EDIT: i tried to disable CodeChickenCore,ChickenChunks,CoFHcore,nei,neiplugins,neiaddons

TE and redstone arsenal will also need disabled.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Whats the bug? Recipe for CF Sprayer does not work

The CF sprayer does work. But it is very complicated. You need a canning machine to liquid infuse the CF powder. Do not automate the water for this machine. Manually fill it full of water on the left tank. Set it to the infuse mode then put your CF powder in the top left slot. The machine will fill the right tank with the liquid CF. Now take some tin cells and remove any water in the left tank. Use cells to transfer the liquid CF from the right tank to the left. No put the machine in the fill mode and place the CF sprayer in the upper left. It will fill the CF sprayer.

Whats the bug? Recipe for Empty Cells (Tin Cell) does not work.

You must use the metal former for this now in extrude mode.

Whats the bug? Recipe for Magnet does not work

Does the battery have enough charge? The process of creating a magnet does work but it requires a charged battery and you will get the battery back with some charge removed.

None of these are mod pack bugs. They are changes that the mod creators have made. The changes in IC2 are the worst because there is very little documentation. I had to do a lot of searches to find out about the CF sprayer.

Reactions: [JBG]Magikarp

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 - Thermal Expansion / Railcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? Cannot align center Industrial Steam Engine to Hardened Energy Conduit when three are placed directly in a row next to each other when using crescent hammer, it aligns left/right but not up. The outer two are fine.
Can it be repeated? Yes, even following a re-log, both single and multi player.

edit Jan 26th 2014
I should have mentioned that the energy conuits are the new Thermal Expansion ones, my sincere apologies for not making that clear :oops:

Thermal expansion will provide MJ but it will not accept MJ. So you can not use TE conduits with the railcraft steam engines. Use the TE steam dynamo instead. It provides the same amount of power and will connect to the conduits.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Can it be repeated? yes

Will be fixed in a new update to CCC. CB says till then Operatingsystem has to be in English... but he is fixing that.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (v1.0.11 & v1.0.12) for Minecraft 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Tinkers' Construct 1.6.4_1.5.2.4
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? When melting stone tool parts to liquid seared stone, the items will melt until the progress bar is full, then melting stops: the stone tool parts don't change to molten seared stone. I tried stone shard, cobblestone and stool parts made of other materials (iron, manyullyn, bronze, cobalt) which melted without any problem. (screenshots)
Can it be repeated? Yes (I replicated this bug in different worlds with different Smeltery setups and different tool parts)
Known Fix: None

Stone tools don't smelt to seared stone. Anything can be placed in and heated but if there's nothing for it to turn into it just stays there.

Ilonus

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.12
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/GuSLD9YG
Whats the bug? When I start minecraft, my main world isn't listed but it exists in my files.
It happens when I played the last-mentioned world.

FendishLion

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.12
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/GuSLD9YG
Whats the bug? When I start minecraft, my main world isn't listed but it exists in my files.
It happens when I played the last-mentioned world.
the fix for this for me was as follows: start a new world, or copy a working world into your saves folder, then copy the contents of your broken world folder into the new world folder, overriding any duplicates. You may have to cheat in some inventory items.

Alexander989

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/jPSttRfb
Whats the bug? every time i try to play the minecraft closes on it's own, it started yesterday, and i need help, i can't play.

never mind, after 1.0.12 update it looks to work.

Last edited:

Ilonus

Jul 29, 2019
the fix for this for me was as follows: start a new world, or copy a working world into your saves folder, then copy the contents of your broken world folder into the new world folder, overriding any duplicates. You may have to cheat in some inventory items.

Thx, I could play the World again. But after awhile the same crash occured again. This time I could play the world again.
Is this world now broken or does exist a fix for this crash?

FendishLion

Jul 29, 2019
I get that crash often, I don't believe there is a fix. I also think it's just java being unable to cope and not a bug with any specific mod.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
just a minute ago it gave me "Java Virtual Machine" probably crashed but it showed like a error thing but i relaunched direwolf20 again it launched up this time *not main menu yet*

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Java has run out of memory. You need to give the pack more memory (you have currently allocated a maximum of 1024MB). In the options in the launcher, make sure you set "RAM (Maximum)" to at least 2GB (That's 2048MB). You are also only running the 32-bit version of Windows Vista, so you won't be able to allocate more than 3.5GB. If you don't have 2GB RAM available, you are not going to be able to run this modpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.