Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.12
Mod & Version: Morph 0.6.0
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Twilight Forest mobs can no longer be shifted into. They show in the interface, and still acquire as normal, and even show the new abilities (flight etc. for birds), but clicking to select just closes the morph interface.
Can it be repeated? Every time.
Known Fix:

Works fine in single player. However, occurs on the a server with identical config.

WarMind666

Jul 29, 2019
Having a similar issue. The game crashes back to launcher quite frequently with the message
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000007399c4a8, pid=736, tid=3860
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_51-b13) (build 1.7.0_51-b13)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.51-b03 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll+0x39c4a8]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows

I have uninstalled and re-installed Java 64-bit several times, and am not running 32-bit at all. This happens several times and then I get a BSOD stating there is a memory_management crash. I am unsure how to attach the crash-log to be viewed I am currently running Windows 8 64-bit, GeForce GTX 570, 16 GB RAM

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Having a similar issue. The game crashes back to launcher quite frequently with the message
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000007399c4a8, pid=736, tid=3860
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_51-b13) (build 1.7.0_51-b13)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.51-b03 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll+0x39c4a8]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows

I have uninstalled and re-installed Java 64-bit several times, and am not running 32-bit at all. This happens several times and then I get a BSOD stating there is a memory_management crash. I am unsure how to attach the crash-log to be viewed I am currently running Windows 8 64-bit, GeForce GTX 570, 16 GB RAM
If you're getting a BSOD with a memory management crash, there is something more seriously wrong with your computer than just an issue with Minecraft. From the sounds, it may be a bad memory stick or something. I'd suggest running a memory diagnostic from Windows Setup. Either way, this is definitely not (just) an FTB problem.

WarMind666

Jul 29, 2019
If you're getting a BSOD with a memory management crash, there is something more seriously wrong with your computer than just an issue with Minecraft. From the sounds, it may be a bad memory stick or something. I'd suggest running a memory diagnostic from Windows Setup. Either way, this is definitely not (just) an FTB problem.
The thing is, it runs every other game I play just fine without any crashes or issues, it is just minecraft that causes issues

Petrichor11

Jul 29, 2019
im getting lag spikes when im playing the modpack the hole time. how can i fix this?
it does not crash the Client. my fps is on 0 the hole time.
I believe i've had this problem before. Is "Advanced OpenGL" on? Also try to get rid of large trees with a lot of leaf blocks.

Spidercrusher

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (v1.0.11 & v1.0.12) for Minecraft 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Tinkers' Construct 1.6.4_1.5.2.4
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? When melting stone tool parts to liquid seared stone, the items will melt until the progress bar is full, then melting stops: the stone tool parts don't change to molten seared stone. I tried stone shard, cobblestone and stool parts made of other materials (iron, manyullyn, bronze, cobalt) which melted without any problem. (screenshots)
Can it be repeated? Yes (I replicated this bug in different worlds with different Smeltery setups and different tool parts)
Known Fix: None

Last edited:

rexrapter1234

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: industrialcraft-2_2.0.316-experimental
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash log
Whats the bug? Recipe for CF Sprayer does not work

Can it be repeated?
Known Fix: no

Whats the bug? Recipe for Empty Cells (Tin Cell) does not work.

Can it be repeated?

Mod & Version: Factorization-0.8.23
Whats the bug? Recipe for Magnet does not work

Can it be repeated?

TigerSven

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 - Thermal Expansion / Railcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? Cannot align center Industrial Steam Engine to Hardened Energy Conduit when three are placed directly in a row next to each other when using crescent hammer, it aligns left/right but not up. The outer two are fine.
Can it be repeated? Yes, even following a re-log, both single and multi player.

edit Jan 26th 2014
I should have mentioned that the energy conuits are the new Thermal Expansion ones, my sincere apologies for not making that clear :oops:

ftb steam engine bug.jpg

Last edited:

Jordor

Jul 29, 2019
You guys already know about Industrialcraft cables not connecting to any single EU accepting machine? they keep disconnecting everytime we relog.

Pastebin link to crash log: --
Whats the bug? Industrialcraf cables not connecting to Forestry electrical engines, Railcraft Turbines, a.s.o.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: sometimes relogging fixes the problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1390732201][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Whats the bug? Recipe for Empty Cells (Tin Cell) does not work.
Have you tried putting tin plates in a metal former "extruding mode"? I belive it's the only way now to make tin cells.

DerDevil

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.11
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: yes
Whats the bug? http://pastebin.com/NQRs07qz
Can it be repeated? Yes it repeats all day long

Hey guys,
first at all, my english is not the best, but I hope you can understand all.
I play in an Creative Map to test some of the Mods, to learn how to start or how to use it in my SP-World. Sometimes I walk or fly thru the world or build something, the game shut down. In my personal Server it wont crash. I´ve been not so good in my Serverworld, that I can build complex buildings or Modthings. At last I wanna try out to make a pump in the Nether to get Lava in my overworld to store it in an Irontank with 2.000.000 mb storrage.
Hopefully you guys can help me.

Mark Wascher Jr

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: not sure what mod
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug: started getting graphical bugs randomly. They will flicker for a few seconds then go back to normal. Running on MAC OS X 10.9.1 See picture as example below.
Can it be repeated: yes keeps happening.
Known Fix:
1el0ma.png

dragonfrend

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 version 1.0.12
Mod and version:Not sure what the cause is.
Pastebin link to crash log:No crash.
Whats teh bug:Wanted to put lapiz on a TC pickaxe,shift clicked the outpust side and minecraft just closed no crash log after which i started up the pack again and minecraft couldnt see the world,backed up save redownloaded the pack still couldnt see the world.

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
its just stopping at the mojang screen how hard is that? even the console does nothing when it gets to that point
Well, "At the Mojang screen" is where Forge Mod Loader actually loads the mods. So there is a lot going on. It also has the appearance of freezing while it does this very intense loading process. Try being patient and seeing if it finishes loading before killing it. And if it just hangs forever, please find and open the log file (it'll probably be in your Documents\FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft folder, you want the file "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log"). copy that to pastebin somewhere, and we might be able to help you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.