Destroy the Chest V.2/spin-off

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
The projectile deflects off the chest.
I can't remember; does that mean heat death or infinite differences in energy?
Neither. Entropy is the universal force of chaos and destruction, aka the opposite of Order.

I throw a watermelon at the chest in frustration.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
@TheEpic5 Sure I guess, although I would not do it myself so we can avoid having twenty digit numbers for health. But that is me just thinking out loud, if it is not against the rules you can go ahead

The tree grows, however, it grows out of the lock and simply surrounds the chest. Now the chest is protected by a big tree, great.

I throw gasoline on the tree and chest then throw a lit match onto the pile.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
The chest burns, then a new chest falls out of the sky.

I pull up the lid of the chest.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The lid is made of a very heavy material, you cannot lift it

I have a octopus try and open it (they can open jars after all, why not give it a shot?)

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
The octopus turns into a squid and a very surprised-looking whale falls from the sky and crushes it.
s/octopus/wither
s/squid/wither skeleton

The wither turns into a wither skeleton and a very surprised-looking whale falls from the sky and crushes it.

I tell Thor to open the chest. He can pick up the hammer, after all...

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The chest does not find Thor worthy enough to allow itself to be opened, so Thor goes away to fight and become worthy enough. See him is a few hundred years.

I tell Loki that he can take over the world if he destroys the chest, and he believes me.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
The GM comes out of the clouds and accuses you of godmodding. He then proceeds to smite Loki.

I cast Wish to open the chest.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Loki decides to trick you. Rather than destroying the chest, he tries to enlist the chest as an ally. But the chest has no interest in taking over the world, and declines.

Err, ninjad.

Your wish is granted. The chest opens, and is empty (*). But the goal is to destroy the chest, not open it, and it is still not done.

(*) Well, there's a portal gun hole, a portable hole, and I've forgotten what else was used to removed what used to be inside this thing.

I place some C4 along the rim, and close the chest lid.
I then get a detonator, set it up carefully, and take shelter.
I press the button ...

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
The melon explodes on impact iiiin sloooooooww mooooooottiiioooooooon
i rewind time to the point where the chest was being created and i kill its maker

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
The watermelon falls into the chest and the chest closes. Shortly afterwards, the chest explodes, but as the shards fall, they reform into the chest.
Nooo, ninja!

The Doctor takes his TARDIS back before you can kill the chest's creator.

I submerge the chest in pyrotheum.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
The chest enjoys a warm bath. In pyrotheum.

I dump a gallon of industrial-strength explosive-nanobot-flavored ice cream on the chest and blow it up.

Why am I making so many Bob and George references?

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
The ice cream flys into your face, but nothing else happens

I plant a sapling next to the chest, let it grow to an tree and cut it down so that the tree falls on the chest

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
Yoshi dies before he can make an egg because of the chest. You monster!

I throw WitherBlaster at the chest

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
I fly headfirst at the chest and swallow it whole. Now the chest is shielded inside the stomach of an immortal being.

I swallow a nuke.