Destroy the Chest V.2/spin-off

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Tord forgets to attack the chest- giving it time to recover. Chest health 89/100

The chest is now my Rauser target.
upload_2015-5-20_21-18-5.png

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
The chest sits unscathed amid a wasteland of charred pieces of ships.

I task the chest with finding a logical reason for every strange occurrence in every video game ever.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
The chest becomes a renowned physicist, and goes on to make several ground-breaking discoveries, moving the advancement of technology forward by several decades in just a few short years.

I force the chest to listen to Justin Bieber. I am a very cruel person (plant-person...thing).

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The chest erases Bieber from history, and is from now on called a hero by everyone who can hear.

I give the chest my weak ankles and then make it run laps

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
The katanas break.

I slice it with kecko...kekuko......
The sword which can kill creative mode players.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The chest read that as Bay of Pigs, so the plan goes terribly and leads to a missile crisis.:p

I send a pack of hungry wolves at the chest.

Reactions: Pyure

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The diamond leaves a slight scratch before being absorbed by the chest.

Chest Health:
88.8/100

I throw the chest into Jupiter's atmosphere.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
The supernova begins, then then the alien in charge of the physics of our section of the universe realizes that Jupiter is far too small to create a supernova, and changes it into a pot of petunias.

I throw the chest into Betelgeuse.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Your throwing the chest into Betelgeuse somehow causes the Great Collapsing Hrung Disaster on the fifth planet orbiting it, wiping out all the planet's natives save Ford Prefect and his father.

I convince the Vogons that destroying the chest would solve all their problems.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
The Vogons decide you're more of a pest and decide to read poetry to you.

I flip on the Infinite Improbability Drive next to the chest.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
The chest spontaneously begins tap dancing.

Warp the chest to the End of Time, where it will (hopefully) succumb to the pure entropy that constitutes the whole universe at this point.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Sharkan looks at the chest, says "Nope", then looks behind it.

I teleport you inside the chest, so Sharkan will have to destroy it before he can get to you.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Knowing that Sharkan would tell people about what was in the chest, the chest refuses to let him/her/it out. She is now another reward to be forever kept by the chest.

I make a new alloy known as noshamium(I actually wanna make this, how much publicity would an alloy named after your company get you? #ShamelessSelfPromotion #NoShamInc) and make a sword out of if and hit the chest with it