Destroy the Chest V.2/spin-off

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
The chest absorbs the thermal energy, and releases a beam of pure heat that sears your blowtorch in half.

I create a localized field of temporal acceration, hoping to rust the chest's lid's hinge.
Haha, ninja'd. :p

Clouds appear in the temporal acceleration field, and start to rain oil.

I stick wet clay in the lock, wait for it to harden, and then turn the resulting key.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Chests hinges are made of a Rare Earth metal and don't tarnish.
EDIT: And I throw jarate at it

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
The chest explodes, leaving you at one heart.

I stick wet clay in the lock, wait for it to harden, and then turn the resulting key.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
The chest hinge is still made of a rare-earth metal...

I place alumentum next to the chest

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
How does that change anything? I turned a key in the lock, I didn't do anything with a hinge.

The alumentum turns to nitor.

For the third time, I stick wet clay in the lock, wait for it to harden, and then turn the resulting key.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
From afar, a mushroom cloud can be seen rising, with a chest flying out and landing on a faraway hill, unaffected. The resulting incident is referred to, in homage of Calvin and Hobbes, as the New Noodle Incident.

I kick the chest off of the hill.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
The chest absorbs the energy, and converts it into raw aspects. You probably don't want to see its research notes.

Rausing intensifies.
upload_2015-5-17_9-50-2.png

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
You don't have the permission to use that command

*logs in to the terminal of life*
*/op lenscas*
*/ban TheCHest*

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
The chest enjoys the silly new font, and gives you a cookie. However, no actual progress is made.

Go Electrode!
Electrode used Explosion!

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
The machina bounces off the chest and slams into your face.

I call an ambulance for TheEpic5, then throw the chest into a dimension made entirely of entropy.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
I can't remember; does that mean heat death or infinite differences in energy? I think it's the first, so it's not effective as nothing can possibly happen.

I put the chest on a dimension where entropy doesn't exist.