Destroy the Chest V.2/spin-off

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Jar-jar kills you as well.

Alright, time for the ultimate showdown teamup..

I get Voldemort, and Jar-Jar, together, to work as a team, to come up with a way to work together to defeat the chest.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
They kill you and steal your loot junk.

Well, the Mad Scientist that transformed me in an Android revives me. I create a new infusion whereI can Infuse a Living Corps Efigy(did I wrote that right?) with rogue android parts and all the posible infusions, and kill myself to revive in it. Then I make a crucible recipe for the green hearts, get all the health that's posible, get some OP weapons, and create an ritual that'll infuse thaumium armor with terrasteel armor, bound armor, gem armor, draconic armor, runic shielding, elementium
armor, KAMI armor, quantum armor + gravisuit, fully upgraded dark steel armor(yes, it has the
apiarist's upgrades) + Dark Soularium Jetplate, <insert lther end-game armor here>, this armor's name is Orichalcum Gemmed Bound KAMI Terrestrial Technological Dark Thaumic Armor that makes me invicible to any way known by human and Eldritch of dieing. I kill Jar-Jar and the other guy and attack the chest

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The chest summons a few spawn of Kozilek, the Great Distortion, which warp the area of space that you happen to occupy such that the chest is able to lodge a lump of weapons-grade plutonium inside your suit. You quickly begin to suffer from radiation sickness.

I track down a Vietnam War-era gasoline-powered flamethrower and fire it at the chest.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
The chest had a balloon(Mekanism) that somehow saves him.

I go and attack the chest as I'm an Mosnter-Android-Corps-Efigy-creature that doesn't get potion effects.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The machine, realizing that you're somehow immune to radiation sickness, uses the same method involving Kozilek's physics-warping power to stuff another lump of weapons-grade plutonium into your suit, right next to the first one. The two lumps are now close enough together that neutrons produced in spontaneous decay in either lump have a better-than-even chance of striking a plutonium nucleus in one or the other, causing both lumps to detonate in much the same way as the chunks of uranium in the bomb dropped on Hiroshima at the end of World War 2. Your armor was apparently strong enough to entirely contain the blast, meaning that it is now filled with an incredibly hot radioactive plasma.

I walk away slowly, and throw a rock at the chest when I think I'm far enough away.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The chest incinerates the end of your stick.

I dump a mixture of nitric, hydrochloric, and hydrofluoric acids on the chest.
(Background: The nitric/hydrochloric acid combo is called aqua regia, and can dissolve gold as well as anything that its constituent acids dissolve, which is a lot of things. Hydrofluoric acid adds the ability to dissolve glass, which is one of the few things that can contain aqua regia.)

darthwesix

Jul 29, 2019
the chest now in a hole

I use 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 TNT on the chest

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The server grinds to a halt, runs out of memory, and crashes. After a brief (to our perception, at least) journey unconscious through Tumbolia, we awake to find ourselves in a somewhat different landscape and the chest still obstinately intact.

I wonder how much of the chest's invulnerability was saved when the System crashed. I take a lockpick to it.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
That'd be hard to do, for a number of reasons, primarily being that you don't simply have a suitful of plasma; as far as I can tell, you are a suit full of plasma. Anyhow, the chest creates a magnetic field around itself, sending any plasma headed in its direction spiraling into the ground.

I take a rare-earth magnet and toss it at the suddenly magnetic chest.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
The Rare Earth magnet gets destroyed because it atracts that plasma.

I destroy all the law of physics, thermodynamics, whatever when I create a device that infuses me, the suit full of plasma with lumen, creating a creature that's 99% of Chest's Godmode

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
The chest says: "The cake is a lie, you are a lie!"

I respawn like I was before. I create an aliance between The Enclave, The Institute, Tge Brotherhood of Steel, The Dark Side, Direwolf20 and EthosLab, Reika. And we start attacking the chest with SynthTroopers in Bedrock reinforced Enclave Hellfire armor.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
*RealKC was slain by the Chest.
*Direwolf20 was slain by the Chest.
*Reika was slain by the Chest.
*The Institute was dissolved by the Chest.
*EthosLab was shut down by the Chest
*The Brotherhood was disbanded by the Chest.
*The Enclave was destroyed by the Chest.

I place the chest slightly too close to a ChromatiCraft Pylon.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
The chest eats the Chromaticraft pylon.

I respawn and say: Dark Side, our Synth Troopers in Bedrock Reiforced Enclave Hellfire power armor are still living, let's attack the chest, also I still have 99% of Chest's Godmode.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
The chest goes into a new dimension, new phyrexia to be exact where it gets to the core and is protected by the phyrexians

I convince the phyrexians that inside the chest is the way to archive perfection

Reactions: erindalc