Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Buggati9449

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys would you be down for me opening a feed the beast server thats ultimate 1.1.2 i already have a server, so i could just convert it, it would have 4 GB of ram and unlimited disk space[DOUBLEPOST=1372719787][/DOUBLEPOST]i would whitelist you all[DOUBLEPOST=1372719846][/DOUBLEPOST]it would take me a few days to open, like 3 days

Mike Farquharson

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys would you be down for me opening a feed the beast server thats ultimate 1.1.2 i already have a server, so i could just convert it, it would have 4 GB of ram and unlimited disk space[DOUBLEPOST=1372719787][/DOUBLEPOST]i would whitelist you all[DOUBLEPOST=1372719846][/DOUBLEPOST]it would take me a few days to open, like 3 days

Bug would it be by a provider or from a computer you own?

CircutBoard

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for still trying to get a server running arduent and xgingy. I will keep checking back.

In the meantime, what is the address for bugg's server? I want to give ultimate a try.

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
So the server is closed now and lot of thing had happen. Well, I'm fine by both modpack though but how can I do the donation anyway. Can anyone give me the detail?

jarroman1030

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): jacob
In-Game Name: jarroman
Hobbies/Interests: gaming tennis guitar
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): don't think so
What experience with FTB do you have?:I am very experienced and know close to every mod in the game
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: My first gaming online community hoping it'll be fun and friendly like with the mindcrackers.[DOUBLEPOST=1372776206][/DOUBLEPOST]Age: 16
Name (Optional): jacob
In-Game Name: jerroman1030
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft!!!! guitar tennis
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):nope
What experience with FTB do you have?: tons I know next to every mod in Ftb
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A friendly community to join and build with :) this will be my first

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunatly I dont know of anny good ftb hosts. But I beleave that we should switch over to the ftb ultimate pack.

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
If you would like to donate, contact me on skype at adamburich. You can also email me at [email protected] If you don't want to do this, msg me on the forums. Currently we are running an AMPZ ICBM war server, if anyone would like to play. We are still shooting for revival of the old server, (Reset), however it will take time and money, thanks. -Gingy
IP For AMPZ/ICBM: 78.129.128.142