Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gogeta777777

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Steven
In-game Name: gogeta777777
Hobbies?Interests: Minecraft, Manga, And Art.
Have you ever been banned frome another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I was banned from the coopforce server for being a theif. But i didn't steal anything, i was just in a certain area of the server where there was reported a theif.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've only ever played FTB once or twice, But I have a great knowledge of almost all of the mods.
What are you lokking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: to be able to experience the greatness known as FTB with some friends.

Angry Snail

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Gingy, I know this guy IRL and have been on several servers with him... So I can vouch that he's not a griefer or a thief, and that he has semi-extensive knowledge of FTB. Just wanted you to know :D.

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Ruslan
In-Game Name: Moryse
Hobbies/Interests: Video Gaming, Parkour, and BMXing
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Not that i can recall (havent played on a server in awhile)
What experience with FTB do you have?: Not much, im pretty much a noob (someone teach me XD)
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am looking for a nice server with social people who do group projects every now and then, also very helpful and instructive to people like me who dont know much about this Modpack. I also want a server where i can just leave my stuff open and unattended without fear of being stolen from, Or griefed.

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I'm letting everyone know that our newest admin, TheAccountant, will be in charge of applications and whitelisting for the time being. New applications and our next wave of server acceptance will begin shortly!

Sublimeldog

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sublimeldog
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft
Have you ever been banned from another server? No
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have watched many videos on it and feel I have a basic understanding of the Mechanics.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I simply want a server that is friendly, lag free and will remain active for a long time. :)

spunzer

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Spencer
In-Game Name: spunzer_
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft, Airsoft, Paintball, Tennis, and Bowling
Have you ever been banned from another server?: No
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played Tekkit and also watched Guude_Boulderfist and Ethoslab do FTB
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:I'm looking for in a server that doesnt lag has a friendly community and helps with any problems I have

Eureka920

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Eureka920
Hobbies/Interests: Sports, walking/hiking, computing, programming, games,
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I have previously been wrongly banned from one server although I have since been unbanned once the admin had heard the full story...
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played FTB and with many of its mobs previously and I believe that I have achieved a decent knowledge of how and what each items do although I still have stuff to learn which is what I believe the server can show and teach me.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A server in which I can work alongside fellow players without having to worry about being stolen or griefed upon. Also, look for a server which is lag-free and can enable me to enjoy my time on the server.

trevor9555

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Trevor
In-Game Name:Trevor9555
Hobbies/Interests:Baseball, Football, FTB
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I have been banned from stickkycraft for leaving a spawner on
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played for a year
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I want to have fun with a good community of players

ninjaboar24

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Max.
In-Game Name:diamondminer24.
Hobbies/Interests:Gaming, Having Fun, Sports, listening to music is my passion. If you mean ftb wise then bees ic2 tc2 thaumcraft and mffs.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):No i have never been banned unless you mean on a friends server (but that was him just joking)
What experience with FTB do you have?: In rank wise i think i would be placed as an adept because of my knowledge and practice in all of the mods. I have played ftb since December 2010 and really enjoy it.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I would like to join a fun and friendly server where there is no trolls like there is on many public ftb servers.If you accept my application.I will always work hard and have fun at the same time. I like to think of myself as a happy and interasting person that always comes up with a soloution.

My friend wanted to join aswell so here is his application.

Name (Optional):Scott
In-Game Name: scottythehotty1
Hobbies/Interests: rugby, gaming and watching videos
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I have never been banned on a public or my friends server I always follow the rules in servers
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have been playing ftb for a long time now and if I had to rank myself I would be an professional because I know a lot of the main mods like tinkers construct and thuamcraft as well as build craft and industrial craft
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Im am looking for a nice and friendly server which if someone needs help people can go to him and give him help.

MiraCZ

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Míra
In-Game Name: kyrbi
Hobbies/Interests: music, coding, beer and games
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Of course I was, I have got Minecaft for two years.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played FTB for total of 3 months.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Friendly and adult community, server without a lag. Place, where I can relax.