Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

coship

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):BOND(not rly.)
In-Game Name:CoShiP
Hobbies/Interests:gaming and some private stuff
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):idk i own MC for quite a while i was probably banned from a few
What experience with FTB do you have?:i used to play ftb and those kind of mods really long ago but i didnt check in for a while so im quite new i can say
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:a kind community

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Alex
In-Game Name: Thelastfate
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming and helping others watching videos (Minecraft, Xbox, Ds, Etc)
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Yes Yesterday and before Which I forget what happend. The one Yesterday was Stupid because the owner Thought I duped which I didnt What So Ever and never will dupe ever. Please Dont think that I'm going to dupe You can even keep a close eye on me
What experience with FTB do you have?: A bunch with machines and other things
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A nice community to Help and befriend lots of people

bob0711

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): N/A
In-Game Name: bob0711
Hobbies/Interests: Video games, minecraft, thats about it
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): yes because apparently i wasn't what they were looking for in staff
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played ftb a lot but never really got to the more advanced stuff
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Some great people to make awesome builds with

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Just a few hours away from being ready to start up the server with server craft, just have to finish uploading the world file, which is of considerable size, so we hope to have the server up and running by tonight at the latest! If we encounter any problems, I will come back here and update everyone. Thanks for the patience everybody!

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys server still down, host issues. I'm still on vacation, I don't have time to work on the server atm. I will be home saturday and I will have time dedicated to fixing server problems and getting it running again. Thanks guys.

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey again guys, sorry for all of this. I'm driving home today from vacation and won't be home until midnight. We are currently ready to start the server just waiting for PytoHost to sort everything out. I think the server should be up within the next few days, I'll keep you all updated, and when we're up I'll come back and paste the IP. White list will be copied over and then applications will all be gone through.
Thanks guys!
Gingy <3

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
ATTENTION: Alright everyone PytoHost has solved the current server issues and the server is currently up and ready at the following IP (which I have just edited into the original thread): 108.61.44.115
Plugins for server management will be installed tomorrow, but today we wanted to get the server up so that everyone could play. Enjoy and thank you!

A funny side note: The default IP we got from PytoHost was the IP of a previous server that was closed, so within a few hours of testing yesterday our server was invaded by a slew of angry players asking what happened to the random server which had existed before ours. This wasn't an issue because we got a new IP from PytoHost (the IP in bold listed above), but the interactions Gingy had with these angry players were funny nonetheless.

Reactions: I_Am_The_Lawl

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. I'm shutting the server down for a few days to fix some pressing issues. It's return does not currently have an ETA. If you would like to help, contact me via Skype. @adamburich

Mike G

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Mike
In-Game Name:Finger_Blaster
Hobbies/Interests:Minecraft, Dj'ing
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):Never been banned
What experience with FTB do you have?:Ran multiple private servers with friends, nothing huge, but I have a bit of experience with bug testing, and am familiar with many modpacks in ftb
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A friendly, no grief, just have fun kind of server. Looking for a more mature audience, I am 26. I've been playing the public new world server and the people on there are not very friendly, and there a numerous hackers. Just looking to have fun and kill creepers

jax28

Jul 29, 2019

Name (Optional): curtis

In-Game Name: jax28

Hobbies/Interests: i like playing video games ,and being outside when when its nice out

Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):i belive only once but it was a missunder standing it was the FOREVERCRAFT TEKKIT server but this was my friends account so there could be more.

What experience with FTB do you have?: im good with most of the technical mods

What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: a nice community where i wont be greifed the day after i join.