Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
banner.png

Attention: This server has been changed to FTB Ultimate as a result of popular demand. If a forum moderator / admin sees this thread please move it to its respective location. Also, there have been numerous edits done to this thread recently. Old players: I suggest rereading this thread. New players: Welcome!

Hello, we started this FTB server several months ago and now that school has come to a close we can be more active and finally start recruiting new players.
-----------------
The server has 30 slots and so far only has a small community of admins and a few other moderately experienced players. On here we wont force you to be active but we do encourage being friendly. Gregtech is enabled and set to hard ("expensive" recipes). No mods are disabled. PvP is disabled. The server is hosted via PytoHost!
-----------------

I'm going to be honest; the server is relatively void of players as I'm writing this advertisement, but that is obviously why I am here today!

Looking for players to help get this server going!

I am determined to build a thriving community of dedicated players and, as a result, will continue supporting this server so that it reaches such a point.

When the server becomes capped with an ideal community, I will expand and upgrade the server to accommodate more players.
This server runs on the unconditional love we all have for Minecraft along with the creative engineering and magical aspects behind the FTB modpack! Oh yea, and it also runs on a Dedicated VPS with adequate system specifications and lightning fast internet speeds for a lag-less gaming experience!

The server is set to the hard difficulty.
We favor a relaxed gaming environment similar to the Ultimate Youtube community.
This means that the server rules are based upon trust, integrity, and maturity rather then annoying plugins.
Violating the rules will result in a swift ban.

Server Backups are nightly. This allows your progress as a player to stay safe!
We would like for others to join in order to make a more thriving community.
We accept players of all experience levels so that the server may remain balanced.

Brief rule description: No xrays, hacks, or exploits, no stealing or griefing, no needless destruction of the environment (i.e. no wrecking the scenery with your mining lazer), no harassment, and finally, be mature, respectful, and honest.

For an excessively detailed list of rules you can message me :rolleyes: .
-----------------
Applications - Post here or message me - You will be white-listed after accepted - IP: 108.61.44.115
(This will change soon to something easier to type. More profesional ;)
-----------------
In-Game Name:
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):
What experience with FTB do you have?:
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:
-----------------
Owners:
Arduent
xGingy

Admins:
Death_dealer142
Bearforce2
TheAccountant (In charge of applications / whitelisting)

Olly

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Oliver *edit here* thought I should add my mc name. Eotf_
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft, Tf2 and sports
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Once but my friends did it as a joke :/
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have been playing for months now and I know alot but not loads. I'm great at thaumcraft
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I'm looking for a great group of people to have fun with that are friendly and kind. And to just have fun

levinavyblue

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Levi
IGN:levinavyblue
Hobbies/Interests:Stuff
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):No
What experience with FTB do you have?: Month or so
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?To play?

Dude theres too many questions -_-;

FtBTimeX

Jul 29, 2019
Name: My minecraft name is nIKOLiiiiii, (yes, it is the worst one ever, don't judge me though :p) and my real name is Nikolai.
Hobbies/Interests: I like playing Minecraft and being active at freetime. I play alot of football and watch alot of it. Of course I watch the mindcrackers aswell. (etho and vintagebeef is my favourites)
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I have been banned from several servers(4) for griefing. And I admit it's legal and I was stupid. About a year ago a friend of mine came in to my house and we became bored. We was immature on that time and we was getting sick and tired of minecraft. We griefed some houses at that day and I got felt bad the next day. You should not be worried if you accept me now, since I'm playing on a whitelist server right now as I'm posting this and I've become more mature. I understand if you don't accept me though.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I played on a server that is down now due to lack of players, it was in the first pack though when it all began. I really wanna explore the twilight forest and the thaumcraft mod now since so much have changed.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A friendly, small community with owners that cares about its players. No plugins and good rules.

Please take into consideration.

-Nik

Barry O'Sullivan

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Barry
In-Game Name: CaptainSmoothie
Hobbies/Interests: Playing video games. Sports, movies
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):Nope
What experience with FTB do you have?: Around 6ish months
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I want to be on a server that is active and not down for days at a time. Also one that is hopefully newish.

Matty0822

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Matty
In-Game Name: Kol_Xirel
Hobbies/Interests: Baseball, cooking, surfing
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Not that I am aware of.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Forestry and Railcraft
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Like yourself, my finals have ended and I know have some spare time outside of work. I'm hoping to find a calm server with some friendly people so I can simply build away. Mainly, i'm looking to have fun :D

Nearly every sever i've been on has closed randomly so I'm also looking for a server that will actually stay open for an extended period of time

Sifa1982

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Sifa
In-Game Name: Sifa1982
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming (Computer & Pen and paper), Gym, Art
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Not that I'm aware of
What experience with FTB do you have?: Tekkit, then moved to FTB a few months ago
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Shutting down my server as it is not cost effective for myself and another friend. looking for a nice quiet place to build

FtBTimeX

Jul 29, 2019
This is not an application, but the spawn is in leaves that I can't break because I'm not op. I can't play untill it's fixed. :p

BlakeMC2

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Blake
In-Game Name:BlakeMC2
Hobbies/Interests:coding, minecraft, ftb, and other pc games
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):no
What experience with FTB do you have?:i have been playing ftb for about a year now and have a good understanding of the game and servers. and im pretty good at IC2, gregtech, and redpower.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to? im looking for a stable and friendly community (a sever that wont close down) and great time playing with people.

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
No one else has this problem, I know spawn is in a tree but you can simply jump out of it. Try killing yourself, but if the problem persists then I can help.

NorwegianRetard

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Kristoffer
In-Game Name: NorwegianRetard
Hobbies/Interests: Sports, Minecraft (ftb), League of Legends.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Never banned.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Snce december.(2012). Have not focused a specific mod yet. But maybe railcraft.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Community, to learn from others, and give others some tips. And at the same time, having a lot of fun!

Ultracity

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ultracity
Hobbies/Interests: Aside from making the occasional jar of jam or bottle of home-made limoncello, pretty much just Minecraft.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Negative.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Started playing some time in December, been hooked ever since. Tried my hand at YouTube for a while, until computer trouble wiped my world. Tried another FTB server, and it was great, but now it seems to have disappeared, sadly.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Security; it'd be nice to work on a large-scale project without worrying if it'll still be there in the morning. Community; give any two people the same task to do in Minecraft, and they'll come up with totally different builds. Add in modpacks like FTB, and the variety is all over the place. It's always cool to see all the differences in how people do things, and the creativity they employ.

I should also mention, I'm on a computer that's having crippling hard drive issues, with a recently kaput monitor forcing me to use a rockin' 60hz CRT, and I still play every day. If it's a dedicated junkie you're looking for, I think nothing short of the loss of fingers or eyeballs would get me to stop playing :confused:

Magickftw

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Magickftw
Hobbies/Interests: I mostly spend my free time gaming and reading.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Not a single ban: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6727af4b5d0cc897ffa1aa9c994af96f920201ea
What experience with FTB do you have?: I'm experienced at the majority of the mods FTB has to offer, as I was once a Tekkit/Technic player as well. I look up Direwolf's series for most of the mods except Forestry & Extra Bees, as I don't find it interesting.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Your server covers most of what I like best about one. First off, your server has a small community. Second, your server backups everyday, as I have been a victim to many servers that had their worlds corrupted. Finally, you allow all items (unless you have forgotton to state otherwise.)

K VZ

Jul 29, 2019

Name (Optional): Kristoffer

In-Game Name: krizkul2

Hobbies/Interests: Gaming and minecraft.

Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I think so:p

What experience with FTB do you have?: Not so good but my friend (niKOLiiiiii is teaching me)

What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Good conection,a nd good staff.

jackalas2605

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Jack
In-Game Name: jackalas2605
Hobbies/Interests: My interests are minecraft, preferably modded, I also love redstone.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Never banned.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Since July(2012)
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to? I am looking for a server with mature players and a friendly community.

es46496

Jul 29, 2019
Age (very mature) 14
Name (Optional):es (<real name)
In-Game Name:es46496
Hobbies/Interests:gaming
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):nope
What experience with FTB do you have?:i am very experienced with feed the beast
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:friendly community with awsome owners who participate with server and a server like mindcrack

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Gra
In-Game Name: NayGra
Hobbies/Interests: Gym, spending time with my family, video gaming
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Never been banned
What experience with FTB do you have?: Been building with FTB for about 6 months now, enjoying the challenge of computer craft and redpower.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I'm a mature respectful guy, easy to get along with, I'm looking for a good honest community server to play on, I am a serious player and can offer help to the community if needed. I hope to be invited onto the server.
Since I couldn't view your profile to send you a pm I'll just reply here. You have been whitelisted. Enjoy!

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Justin
In-Game Name: PhilsGeneralTso
Hobbies/Interests: Table tennis, playing FTB
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/70099df93853e39305ec9513ffa65bde11db323d
What experience with FTB do you have?: I am quite experienced. I have been playing sine January.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am looking for a nice community of people who do not steal/grief things. I get along with other people as well and hope to make new friends. I chose this server because it seems laid back and I will offer help to other players as needed. I hope to be accepted to this server! I don't check this a lot, so if you can shoot me a email to [email protected] that would be great!