Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
ATTENTION! WE NOW HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BRING BACK THE SERVER! WHEN WE FIND A HOST, THE SERVER WILL RETURN!

TheAccountant_

Jul 29, 2019
That's great, Gingy! When you find a host can you let us (or at least me) know what the server specs, monthly cost, etc will be? I would be more than happy to help, as long as I know what I'm paying for. :)

Reactions: Mike Farquharson

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
Alright! At 44 USD per month I purchased a server with 5G of RAM and Unlimited Disk space! The server IP Will be put added in a comment when it's up. Thanks for all your support.
<3 Gingy

Reactions: littlejohnO

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
WERE GOING ULTIMATE! I'LL BE MOVING THIS THREAD TO THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION, PLEASE APPLY THERE, AND IF YOU'VE PLAYED WITH US BEFORE, PUT YOUR IN GAME NAME!

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
Bug, you already are.[DOUBLEPOST=1372816594][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im not able to open the new thread via the link, and I couldn't by searching through the forums earlier.

white-listed.

Additionally - We will still be accepting applications from this post if you cannot connect to the new one.

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
I can't go to the new thread Gingy. Do the thread is restricted or something?[DOUBLEPOST=1372859644][/DOUBLEPOST]Gingy The temp server is down? Right? Anyway I can't go to the new thread are thread got deleted? Anyway give me a holler if the new server is up and running.

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
banner.png

Hello, we started this FTB server several months ago and now that school has come to a close we can be more active and finally start recruiting new players.
-----------------
The server has 30 slots and so far only has a small community of admins and a few other moderately experienced players. On here we wont force you to be active but we do encourage being friendly. Gregtech is enabled and set to hard ("expensive" recipes). No mods are disabled. PvP is disabled. The server is hosted via BeastNode!
-----------------

I'm going to be honest; the server is relatively void of players as I'm writing this advertisement, but that is obviously why I am here today!

Looking for players to help get this server going!

I am determined to build a thriving community of dedicated players and, as a result, will continue supporting this server so that it reaches such a point.

When the server becomes capped with an ideal community, I will expand and upgrade the server to accommodate more players.
This server runs on the unconditional love we all have for Minecraft along with the creative engineering and magical aspects behind the FTB modpack! Oh yea, and it also runs on a Dedicated VPS with adequate system specifications and lightning fast internet speeds for a lag-less gaming experience!

The server is set to the hard difficulty.
We favor a relaxed gaming environment similar to the Ultimate Youtube community.
This means that the server rules are based upon trust, integrity, and maturity rather then annoying plugins.
Violating the rules will result in a swift ban.

Server Backups are nightly. This allows your progress as a player to stay safe!
We would like for others to join in order to make a more thriving community.
We accept players of all experience levels so that the server may remain balanced.

Brief rule description: No xrays, hacks, or exploits, no stealing or griefing, no needless destruction of the environment (i.e. no wrecking the scenery with your mining lazer), no harassment, and finally, be mature, respectful, and honest.

For an excessively detailed list of rules you can message me :rolleyes: .
-----------------
Applications - Post here or message me - You will be white-listed after accepted - IP: 172.245.31.94 (This will change soon to something easier to type. More profesional ;)
-----------------
In-Game Name:
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):
What experience with FTB do you have?:
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:
-----------------
Owners:
Arduent
xGingy

Admins:
Bearforcetwo

Moderators:
jackalas2605

Portnoy

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Wiktor
In-Game Name: PortnoyAlex
Hobbies/Interests: classical literature, philosophy, physics, music, athletics
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope, can't say i was.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I'm fairly familiar with all the aspects of the FTB modpack, mostly with IC, buildcraft, RP and TC. Although I've had few months of break in playing, so I still have got some things to catch up with.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Stable server with nice and mature community, that's the most important part for me. I'm a type of player who likes to first settle down in the middle of nowhere and after that, gladly help with community projects.

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
The existing thread has been edited! I will go through the new applications tonight. There have been noticeable changes. These changes include a new server modpack, host, and IP Address. Welcome back everyone!

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Frank
In-Game Name: Frankiejoh
Hobbies/Interests: I like to play football and play games with friends.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): yes, don't remember the server name. And I was banned for plaing an enderpotal frame.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I played Direw20
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Id like to explore new things and, meet new people.
-----------------

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Marcus
In-Game Name:C04L ~ (C ZERO Four L)
Hobbies/Interests:Games, Family, Java, Xhtml, Alternative media/archaeology.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): no bans
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've ran a community for FTB minecraft (mindcrack) last year, I want to find a good friendly community.(i have TS if wanted) I've played MC and its mods for about 2.5 years. I first started MC mods when 'Duncan' - (yogs) started to plat Tekkit. havent looked back since. I love to help and encourage people to learn the mods. and am eager to learn ones i havent tried yet.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I'm looking for a friendly community that i can stick with, have a laugh ~ usually at my expence, general stuff like that, some of which i stated previously.

I hope to hear from you soon(tm)
Kind regards
Marcus C04L

maxkszie

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Max
In-Game Name: maxkszie

Hobbies/Interests: playing guitar, reading, photoshopping and gaming.

Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): the coopforce server, me and my friend were in a skype call and agreed to pvp, agree'd pvp was alowed, but since we didnt say it in chat the admin banned us.

What experience with FTB do you have?: played a lot of singleplayer and also played a lot of tekkit before FTB excisted.

What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A server with a nice, mature community where I can build some cool machinery and feel less lonely than in a singleplayer world.

Carmeops

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Christophe
In-Game Name: Carmeops
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft, wasting lots of hours online, eating, sleeping
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): as far i remember, the rare few times i was banned from server were by misunderstanding/mistakes and always got back in after a short bit.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Almost none, but i did play a lot of tekkit a while ago and i learn fast, also i got the power of youtube tutorials and wiki searching on my side
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: glad you asked:
1-to not play alone, i like to build stuff on my own but if noone there to look at it, what's the point?
2-to play with friendly people, not agressive scumbuckets
3-to not be disconnected every 5 min/lose weeks of work in a crash

exept that, i'm pretty much easy going, just water me once a month and i'll keep growing strong